Quote Originally Posted by RichardGerard View Post
--- So if they are only doing 80k per month how is it that they are going to be able to substantiate AR to justify early payback? If clients are paying in say 45 days that gives them approximately 120k in AR aging (not list)- a far cry less than 300k.

For a client doing 80k per month to get 300k you need to know the PROFIT, which involves an underwrite- not 2 separate deals.. Do the math: let's say the client in some fantasy world gets 300k over 8 months at a 1.3.. That means they will be paying back $49k per month on their 80k in sales.. Does that make any sense at all???

While I admire and respect your zeal to get deals, common sense needs to be factored in.
Agreed here.

I was about to sign up with him until i read this. This means he is the type of iso rep who'll always say "yea man! I gotchu send it in" then goes to boss to get pat on head, then he will come back with 50k-80k.

If you want to get this done with an mca, send it to bfs/principis/cancap, get 18 month offers @ 100k, and fund all 3. Afterwards pray he doesn't default or shop around, otherwise you're totally screwed. That is the only way.

Other then that, stack it. Bfs -> knight -> everest -> ein cap -> Yellowstone -> chromecapital -> john braun, then he should be happy. Do it in that exact order and you'll get the highest dollar amounts (ebf/knight beat kalamata/legend on my deals when it comes to $ amount).