Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Retail Interior Design Company - 300k

Jan - July

Avg Deposits - $80,000

Avg # Deposits - 6

Avg Daily Balance - $103,000

Credit: 720+

Seeking 300k. How do I get there? Kalamata? TVT? Find someone to purchase 22-25% of future receivables then find a second that goes up to 35% total on a shorter-term? Every merchant says this, but they want to pay off in 3 months when contracts finish up so cost is not a major factor.

The daily balances support the payment whether it be daily or weekly, but the average monthly deposits need to be higher. Month to month it's not very consistent, but the merchant is smart and keeps more money than needed in the bank during a slower month.

Turnaround needs to be less than 7 days, so more traditional route not an option at this time.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

Cresthill capital sign up today ... we funded for ISO's today alone!! ... more then funding companies fund in a month ! Get on board...!
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 198007

Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    Cresthill capital sign up today ... we funded for ISO's today alone!! ... more then funding companies fund in a month ! Get on board...!
    @Marcus - You guys go up to $300k?

Senior Member Reputation points: 50201

Quote Originally Posted by Nunya View Post
    @Marcus - You guys go up to $300k?
    The most I saw Marcus do was 200k in a deal and guy defaulted week later. I assume when he says he does big deal he funded under 1st global!

Senior Member Reputation points: 236065

Quote Originally Posted by Atlas Financial View Post
    Jan - July

Avg Deposits - $80,000

Avg # Deposits - 6

Seeking 300k. How do I get there? Kalamata? TVT? Find someone to purchase 22-25% of future receivables then find a second that goes up to 35% total on a shorter-term? Every merchant says this, but they want to pay off in 3 months when contracts finish up so cost is not a major factor.

The daily balances support the payment whether it be daily or weekly, but the average monthly deposits need to be higher. Month to month it's not very consistent, but the merchant is smart and keeps more money than needed in the bank during a slower month.

Turnaround needs to be less than 7 days, so more traditional route not an option at this time.

If it's in California, LoanMe goes up that high and you'd need a broker's license to submit it. Outside of California, Loanme goes up to $100,000. Probably the closest you'll get.

Senior Member Reputation points: 68233

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    If it's in California, LoanMe goes up that high and you'd need a broker's license to submit it. Outside of California, Loanme goes up to $100,000. Probably the closest you'll get.
    Loanme goes up to $250k in California and we can assist you with submission there. I would suggest presenting a bridge option as part of a longer term solution. In that scenario you would provide client with an advance and a long term loan

Senior Member Reputation points: 9546

Jan - July

Avg Deposits - $80,000

Avg # Deposits - 6

You will not get there in MCA.

Senior Member Reputation points: 27404

Jan - July

Avg Deposits - $80,000

Avg # Deposits - 6

1st position? alot of funders could give you first and second equaling 300k

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by Davincinc View Post
    1st position? alot of funders could give you first and second equaling 300k
    Can’t see this getting $300K.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Can’t see this getting $300K.
    agreed...

Hey,

300k should be feasible given the situation. We would have to do 2 separate deal on this, so I would have to speak with another partner to get the full amount. Because of the low amount of deposits the rate would be a bit higher, however I could compensate for that with an early payment discount if they plan on paying back in 3 months. Now with them making 80k a month, do they have an A/R list that would justify their ability to pay back early? Shoot me an email and we can speak more about it. bgibbs@fastadvancefunding.com

Quote Originally Posted by bgibbsfastadvance View Post
    Hey,

300k should be feasible given the situation. We would have to do 2 separate deal on this, so I would have to speak with another partner to get the full amount. Because of the low amount of deposits the rate would be a bit higher, however I could compensate for that with an early payment discount if they plan on paying back in 3 months. Now with them making 80k a month, do they have an A/R list that would justify their ability to pay back early? Shoot me an email and we can speak more about it. bgibbs@fastadvancefunding.com

--- So if they are only doing 80k per month how is it that they are going to be able to substantiate AR to justify early payback? If clients are paying in say 45 days that gives them approximately 120k in AR aging (not list)- a far cry less than 300k.

For a client doing 80k per month to get 300k you need to know the PROFIT, which involves an underwrite- not 2 separate deals.. Do the math: let's say the client in some fantasy world gets 300k over 8 months at a 1.3.. That means they will be paying back $49k per month on their 80k in sales.. Does that make any sense at all???

While I admire and respect your zeal to get deals, common sense needs to be factored in.

Senior Member Reputation points: 44888

Quote Originally Posted by RichardGerard View Post
    --- So if they are only doing 80k per month how is it that they are going to be able to substantiate AR to justify early payback? If clients are paying in say 45 days that gives them approximately 120k in AR aging (not list)- a far cry less than 300k.

For a client doing 80k per month to get 300k you need to know the PROFIT, which involves an underwrite- not 2 separate deals.. Do the math: let's say the client in some fantasy world gets 300k over 8 months at a 1.3.. That means they will be paying back $49k per month on their 80k in sales.. Does that make any sense at all???

While I admire and respect your zeal to get deals, common sense needs to be factored in.
    Agreed here.

I was about to sign up with him until i read this. This means he is the type of iso rep who'll always say "yea man! I gotchu send it in" then goes to boss to get pat on head, then he will come back with 50k-80k.

If you want to get this done with an mca, send it to bfs/principis/cancap, get 18 month offers @ 100k, and fund all 3. Afterwards pray he doesn't default or shop around, otherwise you're totally screwed. That is the only way.

Other then that, stack it. Bfs -> knight -> everest -> ein cap -> Yellowstone -> chromecapital -> john braun, then he should be happy. Do it in that exact order and you'll get the highest dollar amounts (ebf/knight beat kalamata/legend on my deals when it comes to $ amount).