1st Global - Isn't there a name for this
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Threaded View

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    making the correlation to Regulation again

Lawyers come out of the woodwork...that's why they are called "ambulance chasers"

Had people regulated ...they would have swooped in on everyone for usury and debt relief...breach of Fiduciary Duty...it would have been a slaughter

a massive slaughter...and I didn't appreciate people making up stories about me not being able to get a licence because I tried to block it

And if people did it ...west coast and I ... a few others..would have been left on the daily funder...like a world war 3 nuclear bomb went off
    bye

And just for all the smarty pants Regulation guys ( not Karen talking to herself)

if they decide that thse are Usurious Loans...predatory lending ( because these people are predatory in everything else)

People can be charged with Criminal usuary a felony in the 3rd degree

Actions against people and punitive damages ( then the commissions will be returned)

__

Do not think the Debt Relief people are not coming for them debt relief lawyers...because they are.....heads up.

Glad I am not fighting them off my cash advances and loans anymore
    ____

Add*

And I explained to people before that as long as everything is cooley wow people will follow along with non-productive dumb arses...as soon as danger approaches the Top producers will break ranks...and the Top soliders will get out and front and lead the troops into safty.
    not follow some guy who has never been in a battle before...because now their lives on the line ( thats when you see the real leaders emerge from the pack)

Just like an office where there is a 90 day draw...on the 91st day they are walking over to the top producer saying " can I take you to lunch to figure out what you are doing"
    Last edited by Karen37a; 08-31-2018 at 10:15 AM. Reason: add*