1st Global - Isn't there a name for this - Page 3
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Senior Member Reputation points: 18667 jdlaw's Avatar

"Also, Brokers on these sites getting jealous of people who produce real numbers"."

All brokers produce real numbers. 0 is a real number.
    You either win or you learn. The only failure is in quitting.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by jdlaw View Post
    "Also, Brokers on these sites getting jealous of people who produce real numbers"."

All brokers produce real numbers. 0 is a real number.
    how about big $$...if you want to play semantics

you got the florida thing going ...were you born here? lol

Not a Florida native, (is anyone?).

Southern raised.

Karen37a
    Not a Florida native, (is anyone?).

Southern raised.
    ah ...well I am a Yankee...my family from the midwest and we came into these damn parts before the revolutionary war

Do you have a bumper sticker " if you like it so much in NY go back"...like some do?

( that guy has no chance in the Florida system even if he was semi-innocent, and he isn't)

I actually like NYC, wouldn't live there though, Did live in Jersey a while.

Prefer places like Atlanta, Savannah, Memphis and Charlotte.

Florida system?

Karen37a
    I actually like NYC, wouldn't live there though, Did live in Jersey a while.

Prefer places like Atlanta, Savannah, Memphis and Charlotte.

Florida system?

I am from long island...North Shore and the Hamptons

court system...res judicata

ps I hope they serve him up on a silver platter...some of us do legitimate business, always have always will

recruiting banned brokers and going to old people to get their IRAs using your old insurance affilations ...is a low life move. Makes us all look bad.

Unfortunately, some brokers and Isos, who took on marketing costs to acquire merchants are going to lose their hard-earned renewals, people are asking questions about the old commissions they recieved and why...some moron committed fraud.
    Last edited by Karen37a; 08-30-2018 at 10:51 AM.

Karen37a
    Yall wanted Regulation so bad...The Regulators are coming

It looks like many people invested their whole IRA into this--any Tax accountant should have been alerted if he saw above average rates of returns. The CPAs I know who deal with middle class clients do look at things and make suggestions, and ask questions as they should do. That is why with that many clients it is hard too believe no one challenged the clients on what they were investing in. Even if it was just a greedy CPA trying to figure out how to get himself involved in high percentage returns.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy Horse **** View Post
    It looks like many people invested their whole IRA into this--any Tax accountant should have been alerted if he saw above average rates of returns. The CPAs I know who deal with middle class clients do look at things and make suggestions, and ask questions as they should do. That is why with that many clients it is hard too believe no one challenged the clients on what they were investing in. Even if it was just a greedy CPA trying to figure out how to get himself involved in high percentage returns.
    They made up fake statements...which i think were turned in for taxes etc ( on the individual investors, thousands)...thats why this is a cluster fck from hell

and I am speculating ** I do not know these people

This is also why I think they caught them a year ago and just tapped the phones

anyway...not my problem
    Last edited by Karen37a; 08-30-2018 at 11:22 AM.

Karen37a
    And Bernie Madoff did it for a lot more money for a longer time

he never put one dime into an investment ever

And even his sons didnt know...one committed suicide over it

"Unfortunately, some brokers and Isos, who took on marketing costs to acquire merchants are going to lose their hard-earned renewals, people are asking questions about the old commissions they recieved and why...some moron committed fraud."

That's why we've been focusing more and more on developing an organic, local/regional marketing and branding. Mostly by offering other services that we market to bring
    the merchant into the fold. This not only creates additional income streams, but but also establishes a business relationship with the merchant to maintain them over the long term.

Karen37a
    "Unfortunately, some brokers and Isos, who took on marketing costs to acquire merchants are going to lose their hard-earned renewals, people are asking questions about the old commissions they recieved and why...some moron committed fraud."

That's why we've been focusing more and more on developing an organic, local/regional marketing and branding. Mostly by offering other services that we market to bring
    the merchant into the fold. This not only creates additional income streams, but but also establishes a business relationship with the merchant to maintain them over the long term.
    you are different...you are running a 1099 model like I am...most are w/2

maybe its from our agency insurance backgrounds

Senior Member Reputation points: 86941

wouldn't those ISO's be sending those deals elsewhere vs losing out on future commissions? No different than when CAN stopped funding in 2016 and ISO's were forced to take paper elsewhere

Karen, I've already been burned depending on one sole product source of income. No if one does go down, like you allude to, say for regulations, we just shift
    emphasis to the other lines and/or services. And yes, 1099, low overhead and I'm not trying to build a "boiler room" empire. Just maximum return for
    smart but minimal labor as possible.

Senior Member Reputation points: 198007

Quote Originally Posted by fundingsmbs View Post
    wouldn't those ISO's be sending those deals elsewhere vs losing out on future commissions? No different than when CAN stopped funding in 2016 and ISO's were forced to take paper elsewhere
    Yep, the flight to the more stable funders.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by fundingsmbs View Post
    if you can get a payoff letter and pay off the trust thats overseen by FBI and sec like I said from the beginning ( guessing that the FBI and sec were on them)

not smart to stack

I do not even want to be involved...if I had a merchant in there...id try to help them

Senior Member Reputation points: 86941

multiple revenues always the key to survival. you can't be a monoline service provider anymore. also, to reduce risk in this space, encourage broker's to build a well rounded portfolio with several companies not just one. Some ISO's who built 80% of their book with past funder's got crushed when they stopped funding or went out of business. I would say try and keep the rule to maximum 10% with each funder to mitigate risk of a company going under, being bought, or becoming insolvent. historically, the business has had it's swings and some have had to learn the hard way.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

I would have no problem funding my merchants elsewhere.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    I would have no problem funding my merchants elsewhere.
    I agree...in fact we would make a bigger commission on a new cash advance then renewals

Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele...300704649.html

the weird part is that the business media never picked up on this story ! could be a blessing for our space ? but the share amount of investors one would think it would get covered more then it has.
    Last edited by mcaguru; 08-30-2018 at 12:18 PM.
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Karen37a
    making the correlation to Regulation again

Lawyers come out of the woodwork...that's why they are called "ambulance chasers"

Had people regulated ...they would have swooped in on everyone for usury and debt relief...breach of Fiduciary Duty...it would have been a slaughter

a massive slaughter...and I didn't appreciate people making up stories about me not being able to get a licence because I tried to block it

AND if people did it ...west coast and I ... a few others..would have been left on the daily funder...like a world war 3 nuclear bomb went off
    bye
    Last edited by Karen37a; 08-30-2018 at 12:24 PM.

Karen ill try to pop on a few times today but i just got the total number of contracts back-in and its off the hook !!! so i will be pretty tied down !! good luck to all!
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    Karen ill try to pop on a few times today but i just got the total number of contracts back-in and its off the hook !!! so i will be pretty tied down !! good luck to all!
    go ahead i closed 7 deals while typing...600k

next month I have 1 million in renewals to start Sept

I use to get yelled at for making 7 dials and closing 250k for the month...which is why I left a company

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    go ahead i closed 7 deals while typing...600k

next month I have 1 million in renewals to start Sept
    are you single ?
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    are you single ?
    No big 6 ft 4 boyfriend use to own some of the strip joints in tampa...looks like Big Sexy the wrestler

Jt wanted to meet him he said
    Last edited by Karen37a; 08-30-2018 at 12:30 PM.