Zero credit?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Zero credit?

I have a merchant that literally does not have a credit report. Has been paying cash for everything the last 30 years. Older gentlemen. Sole prop with a window cleaning service. Doing between 14k and 25k a month with solid balances. Looking for 12k.

Can anyone do this?

Senior Member Reputation points: 236065

Last Chance Funding
    If you speak with Andy, tell him I said hi.

Elevate

Senior Member Reputation points: 9546

Quote Originally Posted by PuppetMaster View Post
    I have a merchant that literally does not have a credit report. Has been paying cash for everything the last 30 years. Older gentlemen. Sole prop with a window cleaning service. Doing between 14k and 25k a month with solid balances. Looking for 12k.

Can anyone do this?
    9002 and 9003 credit is no issue.

Oh, I feel bad. Elevate is awesome with the no credit check - first position only, so this client is probably a good fit.
    We just funded a deal with LCF with this exact "no credit" scenario.

We consider files with no credit at Central Diligence Group. Feel free to send it over and we can review. Info@centraldiligencegroup.com
    Last edited by cdg; 08-28-2018 at 03:34 PM.

Also check out Cooper

Banned Reputation points: 10

Don't let anyone pull his credit!!!! If he has no credit he would be the perfect candidate for our service where we could improve his credit score in a few business days and get him lines of credit up to $250k around 2-3 weeks total. you would make 2 points unless you could upsell a few more!! You will make this merchants decade I am sure. We can pull it off without a hitch.

Call me immediately.
    jw@havicpeters.com
    James Williams

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by Jwhavicpeters View Post
    Don't let anyone pull his credit!!!! If he has no credit he would be the perfect candidate for our service where we could improve his credit score in a few business days and get him lines of credit up to $250k around 2-3 weeks total. you would make 2 points unless you could upsell a few more!! You will make this merchants decade I am sure. We can pull it off without a hitch.

Call me immediately.
    jw@havicpeters.com
    James Williams
    Translation, he’s going to bundle a bunch of $20,000 credit cards together.

Rather than get 2 points from this guy, just go straight to Seek Capital or Torro and make more. But, of course, they need credit scores above 680. Apparently this guy thinks they’ll establish a 680+ credit score in a couple of days.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Translation, he’s going to bundle a bunch of $20,000 credit cards together.

Rather than get 2 points from this guy, just go straight to Seek Capital or Torro and make more. But, of course, they need credit scores above 680. Apparently this guy thinks they’ll establish a 680+ credit score in a couple of days.
    Seek Capital and Torro are both offering about 2-2.5 points anyway and only do business cards. Both of them don't provide real up-sells, they do profit shares - so the upsell isn't worth as much. James - what's your base fee for the client before the up-sell?

My partner (Ken) who does this for me, there's an upsell for the broker to make up to 7 points on a file, base at 8 points (we're doing one for a broker on the forum now) and Ken works on personal cards as well as business cards (James thing is clearly personal cards also).

Correction WestCoast: A 680+ FICO can be accomplished quickly by adding good Authorized User cards, and they'll even get a small credit history, but a true credit history cannot be done overnight. My partner got a client $77,000 on 0 APR personal cards after adding 3 Authorized User cards. Took the client about a month start to finish. Meanwhile, Ken did the same for his wife many years ago, and she only got about $17,000.

So "straight" to Torro is assuming he's outsourcing it, but meanwhile there are lots of people who do it, they're just not as famous.

So James - prove it. What's the base fee to the client, and does your source provide a true up-sell on their paper, rather than a separate PSF? (Your other post about the IT equipment leads me to believe that you're just outsourcing everything.)

We can establish it with a tradeline. This is our wheel house. Don't be negative we are trying to help someone out.

Tradeline is $1400 some tradelines report within a day or two you just need to purchase the right one!
    A Tradeline is needed in order to get your score into the "Credit Worthy" score range 680-720

We do not out source our lines of credit, all services including credit repair is done in house.

It is a stated income program no financials needed.

Base fee for client is 10% after funding which can be upsold max 15% as per our iso agreement.

Micah I appreciate your input about your experiences.

Senior Member Reputation points: 34509 Jstarr's Avatar

There are many " Credit Repair " agencies that advertise that they will fix someones credit, you need to ask questions about the process, and they should be very transparent if they are legit.

1) Ask for the owners Credit report, If they are offering to fix your credit or boost your score then he shouldn't mind showing you his as proof.

2) Ask about the fees - if they remove something something is it a single fee for that removal or per bureau.

** they cant charge upfront, ITS ILLEGAL.

I have first hand knowledge of Fortress Credit Pro, He's a guest speaker at Harvard, and quite often and you can see him on CNN.

The Clients that i provide hard money loans to have used him so they become credit worthy to obtain conventional financing. Ive seen it, i know it works and he provides a portal to monitor the progress. http://www.fortresscreditpro.com/

I apologize in advance for grammar and spelling errors, im on my phone using siri.
    Last edited by Jstarr; 08-29-2018 at 05:50 PM.
    Jerry Starr
    Insource Funding
    433 Plaza Real,
    Boca Raton, Fl 33432
    P: 800-805-3391 Fx: 561-270-6895
    insourcefunding.net

WHAT WOULD YOU DO " IF " YOU HAD THE CAPITAL

◆ 50% LTV - No Fico Required
    ◆ 90% CLTV on Purchases
    ◆ Investment Residential / Commercial Properties

Despite what others are saying all I know is we can get it done.

You have my contact information and our company's website. Good luck!

James, from the base 10 points, how much goes to the ISO?

Also, $1400 is expensive for one "tradeline" - but I know people pay it. We have charged about $500/AU card.

Jerry, I'm impressed you'd work with someone knowing they went through credit repair. The point of the repairis to hide the past mistakes entirely from the lender, not put on makeup after the first date :-)

Sometimes a client may need more than one tradeline, the more inexpensive tradelines only have a limit of around $12-15k.
    while the tradeline that is needed has a limit of around 25-30k with a history of 5 years or more. That's what's needed to qualify for the funding.

The base points received are 4 points to me which I split 50-50 and you can mark up as I mentioned previously.