TORRO UNDERWRITES MCA and Start Up Files! Exclusive Direct Funder - No Backdoors!!
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

TORRO UNDERWRITES MCA and Start Up Files! Exclusive Direct Funder - No Backdoors!!

Lets get you signed up as an ISO this weekend! We have agents available until 8:00 - 9:00 EST. We will get your files priced, contracts out, and ready to fund on next wire batch! We are willing to look at any industry, terms up to 120 days 3+ months in business, 495+ FICO, we don't shop out your file, no lead leaves our floor.

We are a Direct Funder and would like the opportunity to prove to you through our actions that we are a trusted name in the industry. Start Up funding options available, requirements on Start Up is 600+ FICO, if we can't fund right away we work with merchants to get their credit primed to increase chances for eligibility. We are willing to compare/beat any offer within reason. Torro will fight for you and will work hard to get your deals done!!

Send me an email and I will get you to the best rep based upon your needs.

Email me directly: adriel.hanson@gotorro.com; Let me know if you do MCA, Start Up, or both. We have agents specific to Start Up, MCA, and Hybrids.

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Quote Originally Posted by TorroACH View Post
    Lets get you signed up as an ISO this weekend! We have agents available until 8:00 - 9:00 EST. We will get your files priced, contracts out, and ready to fund on next wire batch! We are willing to look at any industry, terms up to 120 days 3+ months in business, 495+ FICO, we don't shop out your file, no lead leaves our floor.

We are a Direct Funder and would like the opportunity to prove to you through our actions that we are a trusted name in the industry. Start Up funding options available, requirements on Start Up is 600+ FICO, if we can't fund right away we work with merchants to get their credit primed to increase chances for eligibility. We are willing to compare/beat any offer within reason. Torro will fight for you and will work hard to get your deals done!!

Send me an email and I will get you to the best rep based upon your needs.

Email me directly: adriel.hanson@gotorro.com; Let me know if you do MCA, Start Up, or both. We have agents specific to Start Up, MCA, and Hybrids.
    Frankly, you guys are a bit tough to trust in terms of your funding. Touted as funding startups, but we were told a bit ago that you do not. Please detail your start-up program and specifics here would help. (more than minimum FICO) This post looks an awfully like buckshot co-brokers hoping for apps.

PS: If your "Agents" can't handle all categories of funding, then that is embarrassing. Highly doubt that you have specialized teams as such. Thanks for the offer of Credit Repair, but no thank you...

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    Frankly, you guys are a bit tough to trust in terms of your funding. Touted as funding startups, but we were told a bit ago that you do not. Please detail your start-up program and specifics here would help. (more than minimum FICO) This post looks an awfully like buckshot co-brokers hoping for apps.

PS: If your "Agents" can't handle all categories of funding, then that is embarrassing. Highly doubt that you have specialized teams as such. Thanks for the offer of Credit Repair, but no thank you...
    this

And on the credit part...when, you want to know all the portfolio indicators and compliance codes, algorithms and matrix ...holla
    Last edited by Karen37a; 08-18-2018 at 10:22 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Their startup funding = they find you credit cards.

If I’m correct, they don’t actually fund startups themselves, they simply qualify your merchant for a bunch of CCs (usually $20K max each), charge a fee, and give you a few points.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Their startup funding = they find you credit cards.

If I’m correct, they don’t actually fund startups themselves, they simply qualify your merchant for a bunch of CCs (usually $20K max each), charge a fee, and give you a few points.
    I hate those programs...some like them, to each their own