New Company - Same relentless aggressive Funding Attitude
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Banned Reputation points: 179851

New Company - Same relentless aggressive Funding Attitude

All week I have been hitting home runs. Literally all week. Come with me on a winning team.

I am no longer affiliated with my old company.

I am now with JD Merchant Capital. A great Company with great Co Workers. To all of my ISO's I signed up, shoot me an email at Ryan@JDMerchantCapital.com We can do a lot more for you over here, The relationships we have are truly extraordinary - The leverage and ability our owner has to get exceptions and push stuff through is nothing short of AMAZING.

We also do a lot more of our own Funding In House, I have direct say in editing offers and getting to where my ISO's need to be. We will see how long it lasts (someone like me will Bully the underwriters so much to bend them into doing what we need done they may have to separate us) - but for now LETS GO!

Also, for those who know me.... I am more hands on here as opposed to when Reps handled all the ISO's whom signed up under me. And, for those who know me you know I am a freakin monster.
    Last edited by ryan $; 08-20-2018 at 09:44 AM.

Member Reputation points: 7122 Martinez N's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ryan $ View Post
    All week I have been hitting home runs. Literally all week. Come with me on a winning team.

I am no longer affiliated with GM Funding.

I am now with JD Merchant Capital. A great Company with great Co Workers. To all of my ISO's I signed up, shoot me an email at Ryan@JDMerchantCapital.com (Especially Steve Jones - Our top Daily Funder Recruit) We can do a lot more for you over here, The relationships we have are truly extraordinary - The leverage and ability our owner has to get exceptions and push stuff through is nothing short of AMAZING.

We also do a lot more of our own Funding In House, I have direct say in editing offers and getting to where my ISO's need to be. We will see how long it lasts (someone like me will Bully the underwriters so much to bend them into doing what we need done they may have to separate us) - but for now LETS GO!

Also, for those who know me.... I am more hands on here as opposed to when I was at GM Funding and Reps handled all the ISO's whom signed up under me. And, for those who know me you know I am a freakin monster.
    Hi Ryan$,

So, what are the usual criteria for loan seekers to receive credit?
    Nadia Martinez | MCA Leads Pro
    Business Development Manager | info@mcaleadspro.com
    Live Transfers | Realtime Call Back | Aged Leads

www.mcaleadspro.com

Quote Originally Posted by Martinez N View Post
    Hi Ryan$,

So, what are the usual criteria for loan seekers to receive credit?
    I dont offer loans - or credit

Quote Originally Posted by fundingsmbs View Post
    That's a shame - I used to scrape Manta Data and take it as reliable Info. We have 10 or so Employees in this office. And outside employees as well. That Address is incorrect as well, perhaps from when the business was formed.

Quote Originally Posted by ryan $ View Post

I am no longer affiliated with my old company.

I am now with JD Merchant Capital. A great Company with great Co Workers. To all of my ISO's I signed up, shoot me an email at Ryan@JDMerchantCapital.com We can do a lot more for you over here, The relationships we have are truly extraordinary - The leverage and ability our owner has to get exceptions and push stuff through is nothing short of AMAZING.

Also, for those who know me.... I am more hands on here as opposed to when Reps handled all the ISO's whom signed up under me. And, for those who know me you know I am a freakin monster.
    Best of luck - if you are looking for a funding partner don't hesitate to reach out we pay 13 points on all 1.499 deals Edward@WGCapitalllc.com.
    Edward Stone
    Senior Funding Coordinator
    WG Capital LLC
    Direct: 833-386-3766 Ext 701
    Cell: 347-582-8538
    edward@WGCapitalllc.com