The Broker
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 32658 Zach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RickyR3712 View Post
    i like zack but am confused how this article is a positive thing.He had a partner in core who still owns the business . The wbl deal was a bad decision for anyone who did it .Not sure what happened at us business fund but peter his old boss been bashing him on LinkedIn saying only 3rd position lenders will sign him up .
    Hi Ricky,

Yes, I gave up my interests in Core Financial after the WBL acquisition. It was a poor decision, but nevertheless I made it. I had a great run at US Business Funding, and it’s unfortunate that Peter has decided to slander me online with his constant harassment, defamement, and attempts at character assassination. This is an ongoing problem for me that has been well-documented, and is currently being dealt with.

I believe the story is just a small insight into a guy (me) who has finally become his own boss without a partner, and is now experiencing a much higher level of success than in his previous ventures. I hope some people can learn from my story and make wiser business decisions than I made in my early 20’s.
    Last edited by Zach; 08-21-2018 at 11:28 AM.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Hi Ricky,

Yes, I gave up my interests in Core Financial after the WBL acquisition. It was a poor decision, but nevertheless I made it. I had a great run at US Business Funding, and it’s unfortunate that Peter has decided to slander me online with his constant harassment and defamement. This is an ongoing problem for me that has been well-documented, and is currently being dealt with.

I believe the story is just a small insight into a guy (me) who has finally become his own boss without a partner, and is now experiencing a much higher level of success than in his previous ventures. I hope some people can learn from my story and make wiser business decisions than I made in my early 20’s.
    Zach I think you are a nice guy

I knew those deals you were reccomending were bad bad bad...part of the reason I left a company and they chased me

Gl

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Hi Ricky,

Yes, I gave up my interests in Core Financial after the WBL acquisition. It was a poor decision, but nevertheless I made it. I had a great run at US Business Funding, and it’s unfortunate that Peter has decided to slander me online with his constant harassment, defamement, and attempts at character assassination. This is an ongoing problem for me that has been well-documented, and is currently being dealt with.

And this is why i love zach . Always on the high road . keep it up buddy and call me if you need any help in your new company

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    And this is why i love zach . Always on the high road . keep it up buddy and call me if you need any help in your new company
    I agree and he shouldn't be thrown to the wolves. The negative response came from brokers thinking it was a fluff article...some called it "fake news"

I still think he is a positive nice guy and can make it in the business....positivity being the key