Has anyone else heard this?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Karen37a
    Just like in subprime mortgages back in the day client always wants to say they didn't know anything but they signed the dam 100page mortgage contract, with title agent in their face going over everything number by number
    I never sold subprime( d paper)...only prime( a paper fixed rates only), they did the same thing

Sachip if you lived through this...like some others have(the same thing happened when the stock market crashed). What do you think would happen if the merchant had this "regulation" get out of jail free card?

I know whats going to happen...massive defaults and an avalanche of epic proportions even on A paper and processing and lawyers looking to capitalize and making it a new cottage industry

__

add..West coast.... the "save yourself kill them all" quote from your fav hero....I can understand you now ( I guess you want me to cheer for regulation now...only a few of us will be left standing with the BIG billion dollar companies, debt relief and lawyers)

And those" crash test dummy" brokers wont survive it, they just do not realize it yet.

****I guess they do realize it. so they want everyone to go down with them so they can say ....see it wasn't me that was unsuccessful it was the business model. Guess what. I am still going to be standing making money have done so since age 17 in finance contracts . You will never get the chance to say it...ever
    Last edited by Karen37a; 08-21-2018 at 08:30 AM.