Qualities of Merchant Cash Advance Leads we consider before transfer
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Qualities of Merchant Cash Advance Leads we consider before transfer

Which qualities are a must to be considered an Exclusive & Qualified Lead? See below:-

• The person of interest must be a business owner or decision maker.

• 100% Contact ratio as these all are live transfers

• The business duration must be over 1 year

• Average monthly Bank Deposit must be over $10,000

• No Bankruptcy in previous 2 years

• Need money in maximum 30 days or else you will get that replaced

These are our primary qualities that we at DTX consider to confirm a Lead as Qualified and Exclusive. We always prepare fresh, qualified, and exclusive leads for our clients. But if our clients demand some extra credentials for a lead to be considered as qualified, we will gladly comply. So contact us any time for any queries you may have.
    Travis A.
    Marketing Executive
    Your most reliable Merchant Cash Advance Leads Source
    MCA Live Transfer Leads | Call Back Leads | Aged Leads

Phone:
    (844) 501 1909
    www.dtxbscallcenter.com | info@dtxbscallcenter.com

Karen37a

2years

and take all the restricted industries out of the pile

20%-30 auto credit for drops

Exclusivity means you do not resell the same list to other brokers. How do you plan on accomplishing that?
    Last edited by Karen37a; 08-15-2018 at 04:31 PM.

Karen37a
    I am tired of watching all the con games all around me...and I can promise you Bangladesh con artists are nto going to swoop down on Isos from the Usa

Here is a link to them playing hopscotch at their company picnic and sitting on a tree stump and playing tag..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FFpEIBNgt0

http://www.quickfundingpro.com/

This company has the same phone number and it also has links attached to it on the net ( links are now broken)

Contacts - DTX Business Solutions
    dtxbscallcenter.quickfundingpro.com/contacts/
    +1 (405) 256 3329 (USA) ... Address: House 855, Road 13 Adabar, Mohammadpur. +1 (405) 256 3329. info@dtxbscallcenter.com. Search. Email. Facebook.
    DTX Business Solutions
    dtxbscallcenter.quickfundingpro.com/
    +1 (405) 256 3329. info@dtxbscallcenter.com. Facebook. YouTube. Skype. DTX Business Solutions · Home; About Us; Services; Blog; Contacts. Merchant Cash .

( you took money from one of my Isos, I will be contacting you for a refund plus 20 % for aggravation )

Nice try on the back end of my file mumbels
    Last edited by Karen37a; 08-16-2018 at 08:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    I am tired of watching all the con games all around me...and I can promise you Bangladesh con artists are nto going to swoop down on Isos from the Usa

Here is a link to them playing hopscotch at their company picnic and sitting on a tree stump and playing tag..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FFpEIBNgt0

http://www.quickfundingpro.com/

This company has the same phone number and it also has links attached to it on the net ( links are now broken)

Contacts - DTX Business Solutions
    dtxbscallcenter.quickfundingpro.com/contacts/
    +1 (405) 256 3329 (USA) ... Address: House 855, Road 13 Adabar, Mohammadpur. +1 (405) 256 3329. info@dtxbscallcenter.com. Search. Email. Facebook.
    DTX Business Solutions
    dtxbscallcenter.quickfundingpro.com/
    +1 (405) 256 3329. info@dtxbscallcenter.com. Facebook. YouTube. Skype. DTX Business Solutions · Home; About Us; Services; Blog; Contacts. Merchant Cash .

( you took money from one of my Isos, I will be contacting you for a refund plus 20 % for aggravation )

Nice try on the back end of my file mumbels
    Not sure what you mean by all this Karen,
    I don't think it actually matters if I have broken links or not. Quick Funding Pro is just one of the landing pages where we bring people to ask for loans and we dial them to qualify them again and turn them into live transfers. And the reason it has a broken link on dtxbscallcenter is because we used the same hosting to develop Quick Funding Pro before moving it to a separate hosting. You will understand if you are tech savvy. BTW Quick Funding Pro is not an ISO and never was, you can search for it's business entity, you will never find that anywhere.

And I really don't understand what's wrong with our annual picnic? We go for annual picnic every year, don't know what bothers you there...

Please contact me, I am here in New York now. Here's my NY number 9732958344. Call me and let me which one is your ISO, I will figure it out.

Thanks Karen
    Last edited by dtxbusinesssolutions; 08-16-2018 at 10:39 AM.
    Travis A.
    Marketing Executive

Phone:
    (844) 501 1909

Senior Member Reputation points: 55706 JasonBishop's Avatar

@E, This is why when I joined a couple months back and saw their posts I immediately knew they were up to no good. Not because they are a "competitor" but because it was clear they were trying / already in the process of taking people for a ride. Pretty sure many people realized that anyway. Sorry that happened to you!

Quote Originally Posted by JasonBishop View Post
    @E, This is why when I joined a couple months back and saw their posts I immediately knew they were up to no good. Not because they are a "competitor" but because it was clear they were trying / already in the process of taking people for a ride. Pretty sure many people realized that anyway. Sorry that happened to you!
    I am not sure why its always you two who have a problem with me, but as far as I have been in the business...very few people/clients have complained regarding leads or live transfers. So again if you guys think we're up to to no good, then honestly that sucks..but I guess we're all entitled to an opinion
    Travis A.
    Marketing Executive

Phone:
    (844) 501 1909

2years

and take all the restricted industries out of the pile

20%-30 auto credit for drops

Exclusivity means you do not resell the same list to other brokers. How do you plan on accomplishing that?
    Exclusive means we don't dial or sell these leads within 2 months after we send it to someone, but also if one of our clients send us the list of leads that they don't ever want us to dial, we follow that too.

Give me a call, I will explain you in details: 9732958344
    Travis A.
    Marketing Executive

Phone:
    (844) 501 1909

Quote Originally Posted by dtxbusinesssolutions View Post
    Exclusive means we don't dial or sell these leads within 2 months after we send it to someone, but also if one of our clients send us the list of leads that they don't ever want us to dial, we follow that too.

Give me a call, I will explain you in details: 9732958344
    Additional Point Made....Exclusivity should not expire. How can a broker/funder effectively develop a relationship with a merchant who may not be ready to pull the trigger instantly, but maybe in 90 days? How do you expect your customers to build a pipeline for renewals? You're monetizing aged leads after (2) Months? For what $1 or $2 Per lead? You're jumping over Dollars to Catch a Quarter. IMO this reveals that you are not vested long-term with your lead purchasers. That model, again, IMO is a churn and burn style which is not good business in this space. In all frankness, I believe selling aged leads and exclusive leads simultaneously is pissing in the wind. Trying to squeeze every last penny out of every single lead is a good quantitative approach, but not a qualitative approach. Quality over Quantity all day long but to each his own!

Karen37a
    Additional Point Made....Exclusivity should not expire. How can a broker/funder effectively develop a relationship with a merchant who may not be ready to pull the trigger instantly, but maybe in 90 days? How do you expect your customers to build a pipeline for renewals? You're monetizing aged leads after (2) Months? For what $1 or $2 Per lead? You're jumping over Dollars to Catch a Quarter. IMO this reveals that you are not vested long-term with your lead purchasers. That model, again, IMO is a churn and burn style which is not good business in this space. In all frankness, I believe selling aged leads and exclusive leads simultaneously is pissing in the wind. Trying to squeeze every last penny out of every single lead is a good quantitative approach, but not a qualitative approach. Quality over Quantity all day long but to each his own!
    I agree.

problem is to get quality you must be quality

So it will be churn and burn for most...and they will never listen. they are a ceo of so and so funding llc created yesterday or last year or 7 years and made 10 sales

That's just it, its your opinion buddy. If we didn't know what was going on or how we're transferring the leads in the first place while cooperating with clients, I would not be here right now. We wait during that time period to keep our clients happy for a reason, its why I say we provide Quality. Not to mention how would you know if dial'd that same lead 2 months or 3 months later..we probably don't as far as anyone is concerned, everyone needs fresh and qualified leads..that is our job to provide.

If you have any other queries feel free to call whenever : 9732958344
    Travis A.
    Marketing Executive

Phone:
    (844) 501 1909

I agree.

problem is to get quality you must be quality

So it will be churn and burn for most...and they will never listen. they are a ceo of so and so funding llc created yesterday or last year or 7 years and made 10 sales
    Lol Im glad you both are getting along. From what I can tell it seems like you guys are triggered and are just simply poking around ? To give quality we have to be quality yes I agree and honestly that is something I can say we are, or else we'd be getting complaints..which hasn't happened to say the least.

If you have other questions just call, you have my contact.
    Travis A.
    Marketing Executive

Phone:
    (844) 501 1909

Karen37a
    Lol Im glad you both are getting along. From what I can tell it seems like you guys are triggered and are just simply poking around ? To give quality we have to be quality yes I agree and honestly that is something I can say we are, or else we'd be getting complaints..which hasn't happened to say the least.

If you have other questions just call, you have my contact.
    Why do you and that Iso have the same phone number ...very simple questions

And how can you grant exclusivity on leads ...leads are finite...not unlimited

Karen37a
    I know from running call centres my whole life or toothless crackhead factories...or the jungle gym you have.

You could not generate enough "qualified leads" for one company let alone multiple.

save the argument

Why do you and that Iso have the same phone number ...very simple questions

And how can you grant exclusivity on leads ...leads are finite...not unlimited
    Very real stuff going on in this space. Not good.

I don't know about those guys.., For us, a quick synopsis (those observers)... we have a system that auto marks when a customer is set up in our lead distribution pipeline, and as leads come in they are distributed according to a purchasers profile with matching lead qualifiers. When we have various buyers similar profiles, our system has a random number generator that distributes based upon distribution caps, fulfillment requirements, etc. This keeps us organized so no single lead ends up in the same hands. To reiterate from previous post, we don't revert back to compile data and resell a lead after it has been distributed. We put that in writing.

Karen37a
    Very real stuff going on in this space. Not good.

I don't know about those guys.., For us, a quick synopsis (those observers)... we have a system that auto marks when a customer is set up in our lead distribution pipeline, and as leads come in they are distributed according to a purchasers profile with matching lead qualifiers. When we have various buyers similar profiles, our system has a random number generator that distributes based upon distribution caps, fulfillment requirements, etc. This keeps us organized so no single lead ends up in the same hands. To reiterate from previous post, we don't revert back to compile data and resell a lead after it has been distributed. We put that in writing.
    Last Factory for me ( I keep saying this ) opening another 3000 sq ft office on Monday

Send them in...double verfied and closed....ill message you

Last Factory for me ( I keep saying this ) opening another 3000 sq ft office on Monday

Send them in...double verfied and closed....ill message you
    We'll continue to talk

Karen37a
    We'll continue to talk
    I am going to get the leads lol kidding

I know from running call centres my whole life or toothless crackhead factories...or the jungle gym you have.

You could not generate enough "qualified leads" for one company let alone multiple.

save the argument
    That's your opinion, stick with it and as far as arguments go, I never started it
    Travis A.
    Marketing Executive

Phone:
    (844) 501 1909

Karen37a
    That's your opinion, stick with it and as far as arguments go, I never started it
    no its fact.

You cant generate more qualifed leads than me or others. so you prey on the ignorant...those ignoramous are not telling me where they are getting the leads from until i blast them after because they think they are smarter.

if it was so simple..people wouldn't be going under....period the end

She-Goat out

no its fact.

You cant generate more qualifed leads than me or others. so you prey on the ignorant...those ignoramous are not telling me where they are getting the leads from until i blast them after because they think they are smarter.

if it was so simple..people wouldn't be going under....period the end

She-Goat out
    A little too high and mighty right now don'tcha think. Anyways its been fun hearing you both out on the industry and whatnot.
    Travis A.
    Marketing Executive

Phone:
    (844) 501 1909