I was hoping for suggestions from ISO's who had previous experiences but these other replies aren't unexpected. This one was a pretty obvious reveal for us luckily. A 2nd Lender called us regarding our approval and meant to call the 1st lender. Why did they call us? Because they were looking at our application. You query that against who ran credit other than your 1st lender and do some double-checking with people on both sides and there you go. Not to mention the merchant doesn't even know what a Cash Advance is at this point and wouldn't blindly double submit - let alone admitting that he was getting unauthorized phone calls citing our approval to his cellphone.

I appreciate the questioning and obviously someone has to back up what they say. But it's laughable to see some would say a lender would never do this. Let me put it this way: this particular Lender/Sales Office will openly help you steal some deal and process an application that is not yours. Some of you know who and what I am talking about.