Deal Sold Out From Under Us by Lender (w/ Proof) - - Recommendations please...
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Member Reputation points: 17

You started your post by asking for recommendations. I would say you should stop beating around the bush say who it is so they can address it.

Senior Member Reputation points: 1393

Quote Originally Posted by AliCat View Post
    You started your post by asking for recommendations. I would say you should stop beating around the bush say who it is so they can address it.
    I would usually agree but instead of naming them I am going to pursue it the right way. Already started a hornet's nest there. Don't really care about naming them publicly until we resolve what happened. Or don't resolve. We'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Quickfunder View Post
    I would usually agree but instead of naming them I am going to pursue it the right way. Already started a hornet's nest there. Don't really care about naming them publicly until we resolve what happened. Or don't resolve. We'll see.
    We've all dealt with this unfortunately, and with many offices out there on the funding side. That is why I personally don't just sign any ISO Agreement, mine are heavily negotiated for this reason (among others). I would 110% pursue this legally IF you have read the agreement and there is in fact a clear breach. If there is any grey area and this is a big lender then you'll end up wasting money. Just my 2 cents. Also if you need a lawyer with some teeth PM me. The law firm I use has some real sharks.

Senior Member Reputation points: 1393

Quote Originally Posted by Jared_Weitz View Post
    We've all dealt with this unfortunately, and with many offices out there on the funding side. That is why I personally don't just sign any ISO Agreement, mine are heavily negotiated for this reason (among others). I would 110% pursue this legally IF you have read the agreement and there is in fact a clear breach. If there is any grey area and this is a big lender then you'll end up wasting money. Just my 2 cents. Also if you need a lawyer with some teeth PM me. The law firm I use has some real sharks.
    Thanks, Jared. For some reason, some on this forum seem to think there's no level of deception in the MCA world. The industry is based on taking dumb risks and yet we have members here disputing that. I'll PM you on the ISO Agreements and referral.