1st Global Capital Under Investigation for Securities Fraud: Court Filing - Page 5
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    are you saying that you will not help one of your own reps out without cutting their commissions ?
    Michael Brokers split their commission with Isos...50-50 60 -40 70 -30

and no ...I am not going to give some big mouth schmuchk 7 points and I get 1 as he lips off to me saying 'close this deal" ...close it yourself or go create an llc and go out in a body bag with all the other big mouth newbies

( and just to let you know...this is how Finance works...all industries) Only mca does someone with no experience tells top brokers what to do and how to do it...and snap do it now.)

And they will not be splitting with me...I have top producers below me...go ask them to help you

( this is also the problem with mca...people do not recognize million dollar producers vs basement 1 deal wonders aka uber driver)

And sometimes when they do ..all hell breaks loose...jealousy ( even if they are making money off of them)

You cant just walk in off the street and hit the top( unless you have been in finance before..at the top)...people need a mentor or guidance
    Last edited by Karen37a; 08-08-2018 at 06:37 PM.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    bottom line is what 1st global issue was how they raised their capital? I need the dumbed down cliff notes version
    What i "guess" happened has They created a name... let's use Morgan Stan inc, add * or Bear Ferns or any company this is a example)

they converted it to Morgan Stan llc or Morgan Stenly.( to create confusion and credibility I assume) Then they used their existing contacts to lure old people into investing in "something" not disclosing what the money was really for...and got morons to dial out for more money without being licenced to solicit more funds

Even if you were licenced you can't put old people with IRAs in risky investments ...its illegal

The person must be an accredited investor ( wealthy) so they can withstand the loss of the entire investment. It must also be disclosed IN BIG BOLD PRINT and signed.

"I understand the risks and can lose my entire investment "

Then they had Isos/brokers thinking they were a legitimate Funder with legitimate funds...so some funded...maybe they funded internally, maybe they stacked, syndicated, who knows.

( id like to know who they processed this all thru)

But they wound up getting 275 million in Capital...which these companies use for operations and w/2 salaries and funded...then they funded their own company...which is insurance regulated

Its deeper than this

And I am guessing and speculating from reading things

My weekend starts today. Gl
    Last edited by Karen37a; 08-11-2018 at 10:32 AM. Reason: edit m stenly ( is an example)

Senior Member Reputation points: 7717

Lost Money with 1st Global Capital LLC? Speak with an Attorney Immediately https://www.sonnlaw.com/investigatio...lobal-capital/

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by mcashark View Post
    Lost Money with 1st Global Capital LLC? Speak with an Attorney Immediately https://www.sonnlaw.com/investigatio...lobal-capital/
    How about 1st Global victims with mesothelioma?

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by mcashark View Post
    I love Regulation

This is how fast they are going to be on some of you, including A paper... as soon and you try to regulate us

BAM

And the D dip will be done
    Last edited by Karen37a; 08-10-2018 at 01:39 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 86941

is the syndication model with non accredited investors going to be in the spotlight as a result of this?

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by fundingsmbs View Post
    is the syndication model with non accredited investors going to be in the spotlight as a result of this?
    yep