MCA LEADS: Pay For Every Application Sent Out
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

MCA LEADS: Pay For Every Application Sent Out

Don't Pay If You're Not Sending Application Out!

These are Pre-Qualified MCA Live Transfer Leads with Great Conversion Ration. Each and every payable lead has to be qualified to get an application out to the Merchant or else you won't pay.

Our Qualifying Criteria

• Minimum $15,000 Bank Deposit/Month.
    • Over 1 Year in Business.
    • No Bankruptcy in Last 2 Years
    • 100% Exclusive Leads. (Up to 2 Months)
    • DNC & TCPA Compliant MCA Leads
    • Need Money ASAP (Maximum in 30 days)
    • No Defaults | No NSF
    • Successful Transfer | No Call Drops
    • Missed Calls will not be counted

Calls will be transferred right to your phone after qualifying the Merchant according to the Qualifying Criteria above. If the lead is not qualified or good to send the application out, you won't pay.

Any Bad Lead, You Won't Pay

Contact Us via Live Chat (24/7) | info@dtxbscallcenter.com
    or
    (405) 256 3329

Last edited by dtxbusinesssolutions; 08-06-2018 at 12:26 PM.
    Travis A.
    Marketing Executive
    Your most reliable Merchant Cash Advance Leads Source
    MCA Live Transfer Leads | Call Back Leads | Aged Leads

Phone:
    (844) 501 1909
    www.dtxbscallcenter.com | info@dtxbscallcenter.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 54849 JasonBishop's Avatar

Tanvir,

You're setting yourself up to get slaughtered in here. I've already pointed out in previous threads while demonstrating that you are a con. Now you change your website with some phony borrowed authority of Nationwide Insurance, Medicare, and Commercial Real Estate logos on your website that promotes Merchant Cash Advance leads? As if Nationwide Insurance is a customer of yours who buys MCA Leads? https://www.dtxbscallcenter.com/index.php/about-us (Scroll)

I am totally on board with competition in the market. Its the world we live in. However it is difficult to bite my tongue when you continually make unscrupulous attempts to promote these leads and your call center. The biggest pet peeve I have with you is that you are on here misleading people. Being that I can see through what you are doing, and many others may not be able to..I'm going to continue to scorch you on these threads until the admin decides to ban you completely. You have already put up phony call center pics and removed them, now you are stealing random household name logos and popping them on your website?

You're asking for trouble!

-Jason Bishop

Red face Lender selling Leads

Quote Originally Posted by JasonBishop View Post
    Tanvir,

You're setting yourself up to get slaughtered in here. I've already pointed out in previous threads while demonstrating that you are a con. Now you change your website with some phony borrowed authority of Nationwide Insurance, Medicare, and Commercial Real Estate logos on your website that promotes Merchant Cash Advance leads? As if Nationwide Insurance is a customer of yours who buys MCA Leads? https://www.dtxbscallcenter.com/index.php/about-us (Scroll)

I am totally on board with competition in the market. Its the world we live in. However it is difficult to bite my tongue when you continually make unscrupulous attempts to promote these leads and your call center. The biggest pet peeve I have with you is that you are on here misleading people. Being that I can see through what you are doing, and many others may not be able to..I'm going to continue to scorch you on these threads until the admin decides to ban you completely. You have already put up phony call center pics and removed them, now you are stealing random household name logos and popping them on your website?

You're asking for trouble!

-Jason Bishop
    Jason,
    Thanks brother for helping me making my threads popular lol. Btw as a call center we started our business in 2008 and from 2008 to 2012 we worked with different projects like Insurance Companies, Selling Telco Packages etc. But from 2012 onward we have been working with Private Lenders and generating leads for them dedicatedly where you just started your business back in 2017, you have a long way to go brother. Buying and selling leads sitting at home wont' help you to grow brother. We are located in Dhaka, Bangladesh and in business for almost 10 years. Go google it. You will find our job postings for new hiring since 2008 everywhere in Bangladeshi NewsPapers, Online Job Portals.

Your website says you are actually looking for people to fund. Now how do you expect lenders to buy leads from another lender like you. What if you pick the best leads and fund them all and sell the rest garbage here on Daily Funder's People?

I already replied your post last time but couldn't help you to learn. Stop roaming around my site Brother and focus on your one. If you need help with Marketing for your business, give me a call, I can help you. You can call me anytime (24/7), I never sleep . Don't consider me as your competitor brother. Keep youself moving. Stop wasting your time roaming around my site, let the lenders judge it.

Love you man
    Travis A.
    Marketing Executive
    Your most reliable Merchant Cash Advance Leads Source
    MCA Live Transfer Leads | Call Back Leads | Aged Leads

Phone:
    (844) 501 1909
    www.dtxbscallcenter.com | info@dtxbscallcenter.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 54849 JasonBishop's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dtxbusinesssolutions View Post
    Jason,
    Thanks brother for helping me making my threads popular lol. Btw as a call center we started our business in 2008 and from 2008 to 2012 we worked with different projects like Insurance Companies, Selling Telco Packages etc. But from 2012 onward we have been working with Private Lenders and generating leads for them dedicatedly where you just started your business back in 2017, you have a long way to go brother. Buying and selling leads sitting at home wont' help you to grow brother. We are located in Dhaka, Bangladesh and in business for almost 10 years. Go google it. You will find our job postings for new hiring since 2008 everywhere in Bangladeshi NewsPapers, Online Job Portals.

Your website says you are actually looking for people to fund. Now how do you expect lenders to buy leads from another lender like you. What if you pick the best leads and fund them all and sell the rest garbage here on Daily Funder's People?

I already replied your post last time but couldn't help you to learn. Stop roaming around my site Brother and focus on your one. If you need help with Marketing for your business, give me a call, I can help you. You can call me anytime (24/7), I never sleep . Don't consider me as your competitor brother. Keep youself moving. Stop wasting your time roaming around my site, let the lenders judge it.

Love you man
    Pure Comedy. Thanks Tanvir.