Who can fund this deal?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Who can fund this deal?

First i would like to thank everyone who will consider this deal. We are a very good reputable company in Michigan in the industry of Wireless Accessories & Repair. We currently operate in Multiple Malls within the Region.

I recently applied and some potential lenders, but have been denied for multiple reasons.
    a) Square Being our Processor
    b) Total deposits being less than $10,000 Monthly.
    c) Being a Sole Proprietor ( I use my Account for personal and Business Purposes)

The reason for this funds is to expand our company to other locations in Michigan. We currently hold agreements for more Properties that are waiting to be occupied. Each location is a very low investment to open. Therefor the amount i am seeking is very feasible. Also the underwriter needs to understand that in Retail (Especially Mall) some months will be slow but holiday is our strong Point. We have a excellent reputation and all properties will vouch for us as being excellent tenants for the past 3+ Years

I am looking for anywhere between $4500-$10,000. ( Ideally $6,000 would be Perfect)
    Frankly ill be honest, i was waiting for 7 days for a response from another lender just to get denied. So if you cant get this deal done quick, then don't even consider it.

Our total Deposits & Transactions are around $8000-$9000 Monthly for the last 5 months. And yes we don't deposit everything into the account. But that is what i can account for based on statements.

Please let me know if you can do this.
    And please only direct lenders, i don't feel comfortable submitting financial data to middle men.

Thank You
    Last edited by ixpressions; 08-04-2014 at 08:35 PM.

Banned Reputation points: 4530

I'm a broker not lender.
    we have a term loan program that should be able to handle this. The shortest term is 24 months with no prepayment penalty.
    If you're interested drop me your phone number.

Member Reputation points: 44 JeffMulford's Avatar

Samson Partners funds deals as low as 1000 per position. No industry or position restrictions. Our niche in this industry is getting funding to those merchants that can't be funded due to low monthly revenue. Feel free to contact tina@samsonpartnersllc.com with any questions or concerns. As long as the merchant can handle and sustain the daily payment or remit we will fund. Look forward to funding deals for you.

Have you tried Square? They are now offering Merchant Cash Advances to their customers

Senior Member Reputation points: 50583

Bruce- email me