Email marketing
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member Reputation points: 930 USATopISO's Avatar

Email marketing

Anyone know a really good company that can design an email for you?

Senior Member Reputation points: 30747

Quote Originally Posted by USATopISO View Post
    We do it in house, but I can tell you where you can find a company or a person that you can do what you need.
    www.freelancer.com
    It takes a little work on your part to make sure you vet all the people and companies that will start requesting your job.. But if you spend the time to find the right company or person on there, you will be amazed at what they can do, the quality work they can do, how fast they do it, the passion that they do it with, and the price!

I actually need to out source my email marketing.. I need someone that can devote 100% to it, they need to eat, breath, and sleep it.. But since we actually manufacture a product, I can't out source it 100% because the content that will need to be used in the email can only be generated at my facility... I gotta **** or get off the toilet (talking to my self here cause thinking about this frustrates me)...

So if you find a good company or person please post them here...

If not, I need to bite the bullet and login to freelancer.com, post a project and start the whole vetting process... Not fun, but totally worth it once you find the right person...
    Last edited by Winning; 07-28-2018 at 11:41 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 3418 kevin85k's Avatar

I just hired someone to do email blasts for me. I get notified who opens the email and how much time on the site. When the contact page is filled it is then emailed to me. I never used this avenue before. I thought it was a waste time. Wow was I wrong. I'm a huge believer now.

Quote Originally Posted by kevin85k View Post
    I just hired someone to do email blasts for me. I get notified who opens the email and how much time on the site. When the contact page is filled it is then emailed to me. I never used this avenue before. I thought it was a waste time. Wow was I wrong. I'm a huge believer now.
    +1, Email Marketing has the highest ROI for us.. We also do Facebook, Instagram, & Yelp as well but the cost for eyes and interaction is a lot higher.

Thanks everyone

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Don’t really need anyone to do it for you. Ive always used Zoho for the blasts, but i would imagine there are others just as good or better. don’t use words in the subject line that will trigger spam filters (funding, capital, loan, etc). Keep content as brief as possible (edit down) because few people want to read more than a sentence.

Personally, I think it makes most sense to make it seem like you’ve done business with them in the past. Something like:

“Hi Mike,

Checking back to see if you’re in need of financing. Please reach out if I can assist.

Best regards,

WestCoastFunding”

I don’t use those exact words, but that’s not too far off. It’s amazing how many people think they really know you from the past.

One of the beauties of email marketing is that you can really target larger businesses doing $5-10M a year looking for $250K in working capital. You won’t often find these types of companies seeking $10K advances.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Don’t really need anyone to do it for you. Ive always used Zoho for the blasts, but i would imagine there are others just as good or better. don’t use words in the subject line that will trigger spam filters (funding, capital, loan, etc). Keep content as brief as possible (edit down) because few people want to read more than a sentence.

Personally, I think it makes most sense to make it seem like you’ve done business with them in the past. Something like:

“Hi Mike,

Checking back to see if you’re in need of financing. Please reach out if I can assist.

Best regards,

WestCoastFunding”

I don’t use those exact words, but that’s not too far off. It’s amazing how many people think they really know you from the past.

One of the beauties of email marketing is that you can really target larger businesses doing $5-10M a year looking for $250K in working capital. You won’t often find these types of companies seeking $10K advances.
    Genius

Member Reputation points: 2130

Quote Originally Posted by USATopISO View Post
    What are you looking for exactly? i think im willing to help. please PM me. thank you

Karen37a
    Or you can take the 100% honest approach like I do ( Marcus line is good some brokers say..i spoke to you in the past, when they didn't, your file just came across my desk blech)

( I hate when and if clietsn/merchants say...oh yeah when did we speak, then you will be like hubbady bubbady stutter stutter on the phone)

Many many intros lines depending on how you phrase them

but you can use humour and honesty like I do ...maybe say....I know I am the 1001 person contacting you today but this is why I am different. ( I am going to stack you with a smile, I am going to stack you and teach you how to like it ...jk dont say this : )

its best to contact someone by phone first, then send emails...so they open it and engage...set a second appointment and close
    Last edited by Karen37a; 07-29-2018 at 08:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    Or you can take the 100% honest approach like I do ( Marcus line is good some brokers say..i spoke to you in the past, when they didn't, your file just came across my desk blech)

( I hate when and if clietsn/merchants say...oh yeah when did we speak, then you will be like hubbady bubbady stutter stutter on the phone)

Many many intros lines depending on how you phrase them

but you can use humour and honesty like I do ...maybe say....I know I am the 1001 person contacting you today but this is why I am different. ( I am going to stack you with a smile, I am going to stack you and teach you how to like it ...jk dont say this : )

its best to contact someone by phone first, then send emails...so they open it and engage...set a second appointment and close
    Are you referring to me?

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by RevivingDeadPresidents View Post
    Are you referring to me?
    Meaning what?

I am answering the ops post

( ah i see ...not Marcus lines...west coast line...working too much I called west coast/ Marcus ...and they are not the same person lol)
    Last edited by Karen37a; 07-29-2018 at 09:08 AM.

Meaning what?

I am answering the ops post
    Wasn't sure. just asking

Karen37a
    Wasn't sure. just asking
    I saw you reached out to him
    I don't think newbies should venture out into email marketing campaigns...phone etc

There are compliance rules...tcpa, email spamming etc...people are determined to find out on their own.

I warned people about tcpa, fax blasts, email blasts on this site...they did it anyway and some got sued

I can't keep saying "it's not that easy that's why we get the big bucks"...slight structure everyone can make big bucks $$..
    Last edited by Karen37a; 07-29-2018 at 09:14 AM.

I saw you reached out to him
    I don't think newbies should venture out into email marketing campaigns...phone etc

There are compliance rules...tcpa, email spamming etc...people are determined to find out on their own.

I warned people about tcpa, fax blasts, email blasts on this site...they did it anyway and some got sued

I can't keep saying "it's not that easy that's why we get the big bucks"...slight structure everyone can make big bucks $$..
    im well aware. who said im a scrub?

Karen37a
    im well aware. who said im a scrub?
    You seem to be taking things very personally, which is a tell

I am talking about the op and him asking for advice...you were supposedly the experienced one reaching out giving advice...i take it back happy?

(Marcus line is good some brokers say..i spoke to you in the past, when they didn't, your file just came across my desk blech)

LOL, me being on the receiving end of those calls, & sometimes I give you guy's(as a collective) a hard time when you call with that BS line...
    For my company, the owner on record "my wife" never talks to anyone regarding this type of stuff. So that is a dead give away when someone calls asking for her by name, or mentioning her name as it related to anything "non creative". We have the whole left brain / right brain thing working.. She is the creative and I am the technical one..

Some kind of way I can just tell you all (as a collective) without you even mentioning anything financial..
    Example of a call
    ISO: Hello is Betty available.
    Me: My name is George is it something I may be able to assist you with.
    ISO: No, I was speaking to Betty, is she available.
    Me: Betty doesn't handle the finances, I do , how can I help you..
    ISO: Uh uh OOOOk... Well I am calling from blah blah blah funding blah blah special rates blah blah do you need any additional funding...

Lol, I am sure in their mind they were like, how the hell did he know I was calling about financing....

If I remember next time I take a call, and it is really funny, I will try to remember to download the call recording from our PBX and upload it to the forum.
    Maybe start a thread titled "Real World MCA Cold Call Recordings".
    Last edited by Winning; 07-29-2018 at 01:10 PM.

Karen37a
    Me: Betty doesn't handle the finances, I do , how can I help you..
    All merchants do

" I wanted to speak to you in regards to possibly saving you money, ill send you down the rabbit hole( everyone has a different one that you have to pick up on in 30 seconds flat) and you have to come back to me and me only for the answer because I am dangerous " lol....Good thing I help people

I love clients who do research...they save money I make money..funder makes money..winning!

NO LOL
    Maybe start a thread titled "Real World MCA Cold Call Recordings".
    Ill have to post the dumb merchant one

" i want to have a sba loan for a mobile auto repair business"

ok great let me ask you a few questions ..blah blah

So you are using this money to buy a car? ( not even a van or truck) For your future business? "?...yes...just out of curiosity what kind of car....a corvette ...click"

I have a taco stand..the cash is in a vault so you won see it , i make 3k a month..sometimes $500 can I have 250k over 3 years 4% interest ...click

Is this the obama mummifaction program for debt relieft...i got a loan from country side it was sold to boa, then sold then sold then sold then sold then sold then sold then sold then sole then sold then soldhen sold then sold then sold then sold then sold then sold then sole then sold then soldhen sold then sold then sold then sold then sold then sold then sole then sold then sold

somehow I am back with countryside...obama said i dont have to pay on this loan anymore...i voted for him...why am i still paying ....click
    Last edited by Karen37a; 07-29-2018 at 01:41 PM.

Ill have to post the dumb merchant one
    See, I didn't put a negative or positive connotation on the thread I would create like you did... Because I would post examples of bad and good calls I receive. It could actually be good for the community, to be able to do constructive criticism of the calls.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Winning View Post
    See, I didn't put a negative or positive connotation on the thread I would create like you did... Because I would post examples of bad and good calls I receive. It could actually be good for the community, to be able to do constructive criticism of the calls.
    Thats why they are supposed to go to sales training and work for an iso /mentor...the ones who are on hourly wage will never learn or newbies who are in the basement

the 1099 with mentors sometimes snap out of if because if they do not get paid they do not eat food

I have been in sales since 1982...finance late 80s...it is the human condition

There are multiple sales books and courses for them to take...they do it there way and go out in a body bag...new ones in ...out. They are greedy so they do not want to work inside an iso ...they think they are losing commission

The will not take instruction...only 5 % make it but dont tape record and post,,,you can type it, dont mention names I guess if the admin wanted it, i am not in charge

Just like someone was going to bet me on the phone...and the guy selling books/ tapes, used cars with vmail ...I would have spanked him...badly

see you in a week

( you are not the normal merchant seeking knowledge,,,i searched it all out for 30 years as well...i can point out the devil if you want I think he is a hedge fund lol)
    Last edited by Karen37a; 07-29-2018 at 01:52 PM.

dont mention names
    If I were to take the time to do this, I would redact(bleep) the audio files any time any identifying info is spoken.

Karen37a
    If I were to take the time to do this, I would redact(bleep) the audio files any time any identifying info is spoken.
    Certain states its illegal to tape without the other person's knowledge let alone post it..

Compliance...gl

Certain states its illegal to tape without the other person's knowledge let alone post it..

Compliance...gl
    Not in Texas.. Only one person in the conversation need to know.

Texas Wiretapping Law
    http://www.dmlp.org/legal-guide/texas-recording-law
    Texas's wiretapping law is a "one-party consent" law. Texas makes it a crime to intercept or record any "wire, oral, or electronic communication" unless one party to the conversation consents. Texas Penal Code § 16.02. Therefore, if you operate in Texas, you may record a conversation or phone call if you are a party to the conversation or you get permission from one party to the conversation in advance. That said, if you intend to record conversations involving people located in more than one state, you should play it safe and get the consent of all parties.

But when people call into our company there is a recording that states "Calls may be recorded for training and quality purposes". But In Texas you don't necessarily have to do that as long as one person in the conversation knows that it is being recorded... That one person would be me!! LOL, you gotta love Texas..

Karen37a
    Not in Texas.. Only one person in the conversation need to know.

Texas Wiretapping Law
    http://www.dmlp.org/legal-guide/texas-recording-law
    Texas's wiretapping law is a "one-party consent" law. Texas makes it a crime to intercept or record any "wire, oral, or electronic communication" unless one party to the conversation consents. Texas Penal Code § 16.02. Therefore, if you operate in Texas, you may record a conversation or phone call if you are a party to the conversation or you get permission from one party to the conversation in advance. That said, if you intend to record conversations involving people located in more than one state, you should play it safe and get the consent of all parties.

But when people call into our company there is a recording that states "Calls may be recorded for training and quality purposes". But In Texas you don't necessarily have to do that as long as one person in the conversation knows that it is being recorded... That one person would be me!! LOL, you gotta love Texas..
    You are going to speak to people in other states...they can use their state laws against you.

Are you going go debate me? Like the others and get sued by someone so i can come back when grown men are sobbing and i say "told you so"

this is where I say ...have at it...admin most likely wont let it stay up

Karen37a
    http://www.dmlp.org/legal-guide/florida-recording-law

It is a crime in Florida

orida's wiretapping law is a "two-party consent" law. Florida makes it a crime to intercept or record a "wire, oral, or electronic communication" in Florida, unless all parties to the communication consent. See Fla. Stat. ch. 934.03. Florida law makes an exception for in-person communications when the parties do not have a reasonable expectation of privacy in the conversation, such as when they are engaged in conversation in a public place where they might reasonably be overheard. If you are operating in Florida, you may record these kinds of in-person conversations without breaking the law. However, you should always get the consent of all parties before recording any telephone conversation and any in-person that common sense tells you is private.

In addition to subjecting you to criminal prosecution, violating the Florida wiretapping law can expose you to a civil lawsuit for damages by an injured party.

You are going to speak to people in other states...they can use their state laws against you.

Are you going go debate me? Like the others and get sued by someone so i can come back when grown men are sobbing and i say "told you so"
    No not debating you,, that why when people call into the company they hear the ""Calls may be recorded for training and quality purposes".
    and not to say I would actually take the time to download the call and post it, but if I did thats why I said I would remove any identifying info.. I could even change the pitch and tone of the voice so that voice recognition software can't match it.
    Last edited by Winning; 07-29-2018 at 03:19 PM.