Ram capital funding: I caught them backdooring!!! - Page 5
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony@yellowstone View Post
    You realize that 31 out of 83 posts on this thread are from you?

Less posting and more send me deals before I have the admins suspend your account. You're welcome everyone.
    Anthony

I know you are way smarter than most

Look at my posts ...the number says

It moves every so often by 100...then 1

They moved the number a while ago...I am smart enough to catch the shift,,,like i catch the shills and also the number of active moving

Computer science
    Last edited by Karen37a; 07-26-2018 at 06:09 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    Anthony

They moved the number a while ago...I am smart enough to catch the shift,,,like i catch the shills and also the number of active moving

Computer science
    Oh come on now! Really?

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    Oh come on now! Really?
    I am not going to get into detail on this.

Allowing some idiot to run around saying I committed stock fraud for 3 years was more than enough. Do you realize how many posts he made with some fools following? I am not stupid trust me.

no more Karen on this thread...tossing those new guys into the pit thinking Karen is west coast....that was a great move

End of thread for me

Senior Member Reputation points: 49940

I am not going to get into detail on this.

Allowing some idiot to run around saying I committed stock fraud for 3 years was more than enough. Do you realize how many posts he made with some fools following? I am not stupid trust me.

no more Karen on this thread...tossing those new guys into the pit thinking Karen is west coast....that was a great move

End of thread for me
    You're 35 out of 103 now and I still didn't get a new deal.

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

Today episode of inside the mind of a crazy woman has been brought to you by only 3 glass of wine.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Anthony

Computer science
    Anthony’s schedule tomorrow:

7am-12pm: Karen on phone screaming at him over Daily Funder comment

12pm-1pm: Lunch

1pm-5pm: Karen calls back to continue screaming at him

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

Anthony it was nice knowing you lol

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    Anthony it was nice knowing you lol
    I do not yell at Anthony

He actually tries to hustle it out for his isos so they can make money with him.

He doesn't sit on the sidelines seeing who he can tear down next or who he can steal from.

5 of you are like the Real Housewives of MCA...(I think Michael decided to leave the cast)

Add* And I am only yelling at the backdoor bandits to actually pay people when they try to steal, or the con artist brokers who coach the merchants onhow to get new bank accounts to get a cash advance, then take every dime out after the close...so guess you have great friends west coast, I yelled at them

Just to let you know because you keep pushing ..those brokers i yelled at. They are teaching merchants how to get new money and getting a piece of the pie from the merchant ...%20 cut, then default

Get with the new program slo moe... 2 snaps up and a twist *

Afterwards, I thought ...that's what you get for helping people who steal from a cancer victim...good thing I blocked them from funding

And I didn't just yell at them...I levelled them like the Devil incarnant..YOU can take their deals...you have no clue as to who you are dealing with...just the con job side they show you

End..
    Last edited by Karen37a; 07-26-2018 at 08:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightAdvance View Post
    What's the point of these threads? We all know who Ram is, for the good or for the bad, what are you gaining by bashing them? If they stole from you simply don't send them deals.
    Every funding house was accused of backdooring on this forum. It's not something that stands out at all. Sometimes the Funder actually backdoored, and sometimes there's more to the story. But if a funder steals your deals don't send them business. Isn't that the easiest way to prevent backdooring?
    funny how midnight is the one bashing people for putting backdooring on blast hahaha

Karen37a
    And the Cancer Victim Iso...I paid him 2 points

And those animals attacked me from inside my own iso" YOU ARE NOT GIVING HIM MONEY"...well there is 10-12 lets just give 2 you get 6/7 I get( 4 or 3)

you want to see someone turn into the exorcist or medusa ...work with them live ( rounded edge scissors in the office), don't go to the atheist Hitler meetings with them..no coffee served ( they dont realize I am part jewish ( small part and 90% of my friends are jewish )

You should have seen their face when I started saying .. Barukh ata Adonai Eloheinu, melekh haolam.

"I want those 2 points."...they are my points and I am giving them away from my side

oh ok...if you want to do that

I paid for his book, then all hell broke loose.( other isos went down in Florida as well) (I didn't call it/them ..YET, I let the fools fight over it they never landed the clients....herrrrrre comeeees Johnny )At least I did not screw over some guy that went to his grave...hating certain brokers and cash advance. I think I told some 100 times to leave me alone.

Have a great weekend

( anthony next month is going to be BIG...my other funders too)

Koolulam | One Day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqvKDCP5-xE

Some of you dont realize some of those people asking you information..is them and others. They ask about leads then they say...ooo too bad I have 70k of them

99% of them leave me alone because they know I was just busting my arse to get paid and get everyone else paid and not have defaults. Gl
    Last edited by Karen37a; 07-27-2018 at 09:30 AM.

And the Cancer Victim Iso...I paid him 2 points

And those animals attacked me from inside my own iso" YOU ARE NOT GIVING HIM MONEY"...well there is 10-12 lets just give 2 you get 6/7 I get( 4 or 3)

you want to see someone turn into the exorcist or medusa ...work with them live ( rounded edge scissors in the office), don't go to the atheist Hitler meetings with them..no coffee served ( they dont realize I am part jewish ( small part and 90% of my friends are jewish )

You should have seen their face when I started saying .. Barukh ata Adonai Eloheinu, melekh haolam.

"I want those 2 points."...they are my points and I am giving them away from my side

oh ok...if you want to do that

I paid for his book, then all hell broke loose.( other isos went down in Florida as well) (I didn't call it/them ..YET, I let the fools fight over it they never landed the clients....herrrrrre comeeees Johnny )At least I did not screw over some guy that went to his grave...hating certain brokers and cash advance. I think I told some 100 times to leave me alone.

Have a great weekend

( anthony next month is going to be BIG...my other funders too)

Koolulam | One Day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqvKDCP5-xE

Some of you dont realize some of those people asking you information..is them and others. They ask about leads then they say...ooo too bad I have 70k of them

99% of them leave me alone because they know I was just busting my arse to get paid and get everyone else paid. Gl
    I hate to say everything she is saying is true....how I know? I worked in the same office...Karma is a *****.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Emoney View Post
    I hate to say everything she is saying is true....how I know? I worked in the same office...Karma is a *****.
    yep

Karen37a
    And stop trying to bother me west coast.( all you did was get laws passed in Florida and get them tossed in jail for extortion and money laundering and almost make me the poster child for stand your ground) There are 100 isos who just wanted to do good business and just renew( they are still alive) we won't have massive defaults I can promise you. New ones created. I said 1/8th of the story it gets worse for some...better for others.

Just like its hard for new brokers or isos to tell which Funder is good, which is bad...same goes for the Funders looking down on the isos.

Some had the benefit of seeing both sides eye level ...one good thing about fighting in the trenches ( college educated so-called boiler room telemarketers), leading the charge from the front. Stop trying to cut the ethical competitions heads off( especially me, I am not quitting.....finance since 1980's) the bad ones I do not care about...big pool of money...potential business bank customers ...go get it.

Some of you think the bad ones can close more....wrong

__

You Bled with Wallace, Now Bleed with me
    1099 Charge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eclbaC3q94k&t=98s

__

See you in a month, don't miss me

( don't bother trying to get me..I am a woman...ill change my last name and get a 3-5 karat engagement ring...5 men choose which one)
    Last edited by Karen37a; 07-27-2018 at 12:09 PM.

Member Reputation points: 7855 Richard Gomez's Avatar

And stop trying to bother me west coast.( all you did was get laws passed in Florida and get them tossed in jail for extortion and money laundering and almost make me the poster child for stand your ground) There are 100 isos who just wanted to do good business and just renew( they are still alive) we won't have massive defaults I can promise you. New ones created. I said 1/8th of the story it gets worse for some...better for others.

Just like its hard for new brokers or isos to tell which Funder is good, which is bad...same goes for the Funders looking down on the isos.

Some had the benefit of seeing both sides eye level ...one good thing about fighting in the trenches ( college educated so-called boiler room telemarketers), leading the charge from the front. Stop trying to cut the ethical competitions heads off( especially me, I am not quitting.....finance since 1980's) the bad ones I do not care about...big pool of money...potential business bank customers ...go get it.

Some of you think the bad ones can close more....wrong

__

You Bled with Wallace, Now Bleed with me
    1099 Charge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eclbaC3q94k&t=98s

__

See you in a month, don't miss me

( don't bother trying to get me..I am a woman...ill change my last name and get a 3-5 karat engagement ring...5 men choose which one)
    Keep closing deals Karen, shut them up with #'s, period. Breaking news by the way, so RAM Capital Funding has a DBA which is GTR Funding, STAY AWAY! The Merchant forwarded an email from them to me this morning, so RAM & GTR are a Steve Reich aka Jack special, it just gets more pitiful. Also I found out that Hop Capital that had tried to backdoor me on that initial call has DBA's that are Hop/Regent/Empire/Kash Capital. Stay far away from Axcess Advance which up to now I believe are connected with Richmond Capital Group, all trash! That was another offer the Merchant forwarded to me. Point of the story to all the ISO's, if you lock up the Merchant she/he will be loyal to you, happy hunting!
    Funded a 25k On Deck deal, 120 minutes start to finish, that online checkout is something else.
    Gómez Capital Funding
    Richard Gómez~Director of Funding
    12555 Biscayne Blvd
    North Miami, FL 33181
    917.600.5647 Mobile
    305.320.7125 Office
    305.513.5735 Fax
    Richard@gomezcapitalfunding.com
    www.gomezcapitalfunding.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 6639 gaxisa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Gomez View Post
    You are a real smart ass "Gaxisa", why don't you show who you are? You represent "Taxi Funding LLC" with that genius profile pic of yours? Get outta here you midget
    LOL I just saw this, Richie. Here's me!!!!

89230.png

As you can see, I'm quite far from a midget. Still getting back doored, chief?
    Gary Axisa
    Blue Streak Capital, Inc.
    PM me for my email

Member Reputation points: 5011

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    The easiest way to prevent backdooring is to keep quiet and don't say anything? Your logic is so ****ing stupid.
    Totally!!