Ram capital funding: I caught them backdooring!!!
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 15507

Quote Originally Posted by AdvanceFund View Post
    Except you used to work out of the same office lol
    Ok, so what? There are 5 separate MCA companies out of our building. If you know orange you know they don't send out deals to LG. Neither do they fund defaults. The story was a lie.
    High risk paper

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightAdvance View Post
    Ok, so what? There are 5 separate MCA companies out of our building. If you know orange you know they don't send out deals to LG. Neither do they fund defaults. The story was a lie.
    Trust me I know who you are and who you are associated to, and do business with. You all think we are stupid

Stop mentioning me...you just add more fuel to the fire...you don't see me running all over like chicken little "midnight did this" after the initil encounter; you are doing to yourself

not smart

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightAdvance View Post
    Edit name

Same company...I caught the switch on the name. They had defaulted under the first name. So I turned it over to a default program ( first and last one) ...i believed the bs story of the merchant.( and other brokers on the forum saying...you can give people another shot...defaults can be good blah blah)

I explained " this was a default, they changed names "( i should have known they were lying and the female broker who sent it specializes in con jobs)

Then next thing you know they are getting funded under another regular program for 4-6 months...not 30 day default program

I can tell it was happening because the merchants dont want to talk to you anymore and they stutter ...like the brokers do

Stop bringing this up. Stop.

And if "Felisha" who everyone knows wh0 it is...wants me to post ALL the con jobs that I declined and she went around me ...I will.

I have it it writing ...defaulted...no misunderstanding about any of them

Abd the ones they passed under that didnt even own the business...that I caught and declined

Why the f am I and some other brokers/iso protecting the funders interest when other brokers are not. I am truly tired of it.

AND we are getting blamed for everything..bad isos bad isos..low life telemarketers
    Last edited by Karen37a; 07-25-2018 at 05:34 PM.