Ram capital funding: I caught them backdooring!!! - Page 4
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by The****zuofMCA View Post
    Not to bash brokers but my history as an Underwriter working for funding company now for 10 years has shown me not all but most of these guys are not the brightest to begin with. They sure do talk a good game but most are being just as sleezy coaching merchants, stealing leads, sending bad deals, etc. The stealing of the deals is coming from other brokers who just don't care, I've heard pitches where brokers are telling merchants not to work with brokers cut out the middle man fee's etc. I waste my time sending an email to try and help most of the time they are ignored. Can lead a horse to water but cant force them to drink. So hopefully all the advice and common sense will help to protect your hard work going forward. Happy Thursday!
    And this is true as well

A Big Financial guy when I was complaining about brokers would tell me to " go get more people"....but they are doing this" go get more people"

They are doing that " go get more people"....they are not listening to simple things they will never make sales " go get more people"

So guess what I am going to do " GO GET MORE PEOPLE'

__
    Braveheart... You Bled with Wallace ...Now bleed with me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eclbaC3q94k
    Last edited by Karen37a; 07-26-2018 at 10:11 AM.

Karen37a
    And west coast....go look at the stand your ground thing in Florida...my area.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/23/us/fl...ing/index.html

Now instead of them...picture me...3 glasses of wine, 1/2 hour in a restaurant ..leaving at 7:30 pm, my dog had almost just died, no food in my system just coffee for 3 days peviously worrying....guy all over me in my face...me saying back up back up back up...me pushing thru to get to my car, getting in the car, him diving in the window...me pushing the window up...him grabbing at me and towards my face...me getting out of the car ...pushing him away for clearing..back in the car...he dives on the hood ... I get out to pull him off, he moves in my face ..nose to nose.. I am yelling... I push him off...get in my car, he chases me and gets hit by the back.

Then morons told me " he was standing his ground".. me saying no I was standing my ground

The owner of the restaurant who is a sleaze bag multi-millionaire lawyer ex-football player ...was selling the chain of restaurants to one of the heads of the RNC and right under the bus I went...pack on charges to back me to the wall, all from the same night or incident...pleade guilty or trial and you can get 10-15 years.

I said id rather do 10 years than buckle...against my attys advice.

I won, not convicted, risking 10 years to not give in...sued back Barney Fife wannabe gay bar manager.

The Dog lived for 2 more years..Brindle Boxer...he is dead now like the Chemo /Cancer Iso guy they raped and plundered every time he went in for chemo treatements
    Last edited by Karen37a; 07-26-2018 at 11:00 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 7162 TheShitzuofMCA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/23/us/fl...ing/index.html

Now instead of them...picture me...3 glasses of wine, 1/2 hour in a restaurant ..leaving at 7:30 pm, my dog had almost just died, no food in my system just coffee for 3 days peviously worrying....guy all over me in my face...me saying back up back up back up...me pushing thru to get to my car, getting in the car, him diving in the window...me pushing the window up...him grabbing at me and towards my face...me getting out of the car ...pushing him away for clearing..back in the car...he dives on the hood ... I get out to pull him off, he moves in my face ..nose to nose.. I am yelling... I push him off...get in my car, he chases me and gets hit by the back.

Then morons told me " he was standing his ground".. me saying no I was standing my ground

The owner of the restaurant who is a sleaze bag multi-millionaire lawyer ex-football player ...was selling the chain of restaurants to one of the heads of the RNC and right under the bus I went...pack on charges to back me to the wall, all from the same night or incident...pleade guilty or trial and you can get 10-15 years.

I said id rather do 10 years than buckle...against my attys advice.

I won, not convicted, risking 10 years to not give in...sued back Barney Fife wannabe gay bar manager.

The Dog lived for 2 more years..Brindle Boxer...he is dead now like the Chemo /Cancer Iso guy they raped and plundered every time he went in for chemo treatements
    lol Cool story Karen. Glad you werent hurt, I live in Florida also. Your mistake was getting out of the car you could of just claimed fear since this is a man and your a woman. Used the car to clear space called the police from a safe distance. You would have been fine. To add there was a case down here of a man breaking into cars stealing radios. He was caught red handed by the owner, the guy runs away owner chases shoots him a few blocks away. He was granted the stand your ground defense.
    Last edited by TheShitzuofMCA; 07-26-2018 at 11:11 AM.

Karen37a
    lol Cool story Karen. Glad you werent hurt, I live in Florida also. Your mistake was getting out of the car you could of just claimed fear since this is a man and your a woman. Used the car to clear space called the police from a safe distance. You would have been fine. To add there was a case down here of a man breaking into cars stealing radios. He was caught red handed by the owner, the guy runs away owner chases shoots him a few blocks away. He was granted the stand your ground defense.

I tried...even my friends called friends ...an ex gov....I wasn't getting out of it. Wrong place wrong time, powerful owner.

( judge said ...are you in Finance ...Figures)

if not for that incident I would have never dropped my Loan licences and enter mca., suspended drivers licence taking the bus ONE WAY 3 1/2 hours to be yelled at funding 200-400k in a month A paper ..soo for every cloud there is a silver lining

Member Reputation points: 7855 Richard Gomez's Avatar

Not to bash brokers but my history as an Underwriter working for funding company now for 10 years has shown me not all but most of these guys are not the brightest to begin with. They sure do talk a good game but most are being just as sleezy coaching merchants, stealing leads, sending bad deals, etc. The stealing of the deals is coming from other brokers who just don't care, I've heard pitches where brokers are bashing the use of brokers in this industry its sad. I waste my time sending an email to try and help most of the time they are ignored. Can lead a horse to water but cant force them to drink. So hopefully all the advice and common sense will help to protect your hard work going forward. Happy Thursday!
    All of this is a learning experience, thank you for the kind words, happy Thursday to you as well.
    Gómez Capital Funding
    Richard Gómez~Director of Funding
    12555 Biscayne Blvd
    North Miami, FL 33181
    917.600.5647 Mobile
    305.320.7125 Office
    305.513.5735 Fax
    Richard@gomezcapitalfunding.com
    www.gomezcapitalfunding.com

Karen37a
    I loved hearing "Karen has a dui we need regulation" for 2 years lol

The slipped up when they tried to paint the picture of this dui event as SEC Stock fraud

They thought no one would take my business

Also, the con artist brokers didn't want me to stop the bad files from going thru. They made a plan to through me under the bus to pass the bad purposeful fraudulent deals

And if i said anything about it they would say ....look at her ..she is a liar. So they just moved like locusts thru Tampa bay...taking almost everyone under but me
    Last edited by Karen37a; 07-26-2018 at 11:38 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

You really need to learn the 'Stand Your Ground' laws and how to use them to your advantage. For instance, I was in Pensacola playing Twister with some neighborhood kids. One kid started leaning into my space, so I pulled out a gun and shot her ass. Totally legal.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    You really need to learn the 'Stand Your Ground' laws and how to use them to your advantage. For instance, I was in Pensacola playing Twister with some neighborhood kids. One kid started leaning into my space, so I pulled out a gun and shot her ass. Totally legal.
    LOOL...see west coast makes me laugh

Senior Member Reputation points: 49940

LOOL...see west coast makes me laugh
    You realize that 31 out of 83 posts on this thread are from you?

Less posting and more send me deals before I have the admins suspend your account. You're welcome everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony@yellowstone View Post
    You realize that 31 out of 83 posts on this thread are from you?

Less posting and more send me deals before I have the admins suspend your account. You're welcome everyone.
    Well said Sir.....well said!!!

Not to bash brokers but my history as an Underwriter working for funding company now for 10 years has shown me not all but most of these guys are not the brightest to begin with. They sure do talk a good game but most are being just as sleezy coaching merchants, stealing leads, sending bad deals, etc. The stealing of the deals is coming from other brokers who just don't care, I've heard pitches where brokers are bashing the use of brokers in this industry its sad. I waste my time sending an email to try and help most of the time they are ignored. Can lead a horse to water but cant force them to drink. So hopefully all the advice and common sense will help to protect your hard work going forward. Happy Thursday!
    Jose, just stop. You have the audacity to bash brokers and now claiming that you've been in the industry for 10 years? More like 10 different shops in the last four years..

Don't try to look cool on here, you're the biggest pike who wishes he could close a deal. Not to mention you also went from underwriter to "ISO rep" trying to reinvent yourself. I'm so tired of everyone talking the talk but when it comes down to it are full of ****. You have a reputation of submitting **** deals and then run from commission clawbacks. Funny how you accuse brokers of stealing leads but yet you visited multiple shops in the south FL area with a hard drive full of stolen apps that you stole from your old employer. I'll stop now....

Quote Originally Posted by The Chosen One View Post
    Jose, just stop. You have the audacity to bash brokers and now claiming that you've been in the industry for 10 years? More like 10 different shops in the last four years..

Don't try to look cool on here, you're the biggest pike who wishes he could close a deal. Not to mention you also went from underwriter to "ISO rep" trying to reinvent yourself. I'm so tired of everyone talking the talk but when it comes down to it are full of ****. You have a reputation of submitting **** deals and then run from commission clawbacks. Funny how you accuse brokers of stealing leads but yet you visited multiple shops in the south FL area with a hard drive full of stolen apps that you stole from your old employer. I'll stop now....
    Wow man just wow, who are you? Why dont you say all that to me directly. Your a liar and a piece of crap to come on a public forum spreading lies. I was an ISO rep at Nextwave funding cause they asked me to be in order to bring up their numbers. I havent been an ISO rep before that or since. Be a man and back up your words instead of keyboard *****. 10 years now two doing maturing loans for Amex and 8 in cash advance you pos. I have integrity and many references of the places I've worked I can go back and visit no bridges burned ever.
    Last edited by TheShitzuofMCA; 07-26-2018 at 02:56 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 338265

This tread just keeps going deeper into the dumpster. It's on fire, with rats in it, and rolling down the street......

Know you customer, know your referral sources, and know your sources of capital. Knowledge is power......
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Quote Originally Posted by kevinhenry0527 View Post
    This tread just keeps going deeper into the dumpster. It's on fire, with rats in it, and rolling down the street......

Know you customer, know your referral sources, and know your sources of capital. Knowledge is power......
    Agreed Kevin, not the first or last time someone will come on bashing people or whole companies. Spreading bs with no base or facts, not gonna work myself up over a keyboard vigilante. Do your research call around and find out is my best advice.
    Last edited by TheShitzuofMCA; 07-26-2018 at 03:05 PM.

The truth always comes to light.

So you got into MCA in 2010? Who did you work for???

Oh btw stop DM'ing me. I know you're hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chosen One View Post
    The truth always comes to light.

So you got into MCA in 2010? Who did you work for???

Oh btw stop DM'ing me. I know you're hurt.
    Yeah I see what kind of man you are, your words are worthless to me. Back up what you say you POS Im not gonna play your game. The facts are the facts prove it. Ill find out who you are no worries.

Just knock it off already...... Seriously, does this do anyone any good.
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    561-850-9346
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Quote Originally Posted by kevinhenry0527 View Post
    Just knock it off already...... Seriously, does this do anyone any good.
    Just a crappy broker who got but hurt cause hes doing exactly what i mentioned. People like this are covered in **** and want to smear crap on others so they can feel better about their ****ty selves. To answer your question it helps ****ty people feel better apparently.

There are bad people in all facets of financial services and good ones that always put their customer first. It is always difficult to figure out the bad referral sources, bad customers, and bad sources of capital. It is your job to do your homework before getting into any business relationship. It is an art and requires work and a ton of experience. Most of the time the experience and knowledge is learned because someone got burned or almost got burned by a bad actor. What is most powerful is learning who those people are and ignoring them. Leave them guessing as to why.... Know OF bad people...don't know them, interact with them, and never expose them to your customers or relationships.
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    561-850-9346
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Knock it off, Karen!!

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Amilli View Post
    Well said Sir.....well said!!!
    Shut up...you are the creatures I am typing about...and I really mean shut up

You just dont want me spilling the beans telling everyone like some pyscho dawn of the dead movie ...we eat peoples eyeballs for money

Knock it off, Karen!!
    West coast says this so everyone says yeah karen knock it off....meanwhile this post was about RAM...karen gets tossed in
    Last edited by Karen37a; 07-26-2018 at 05:14 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 27404

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightAdvance View Post
    What I'm saying is, it's like the boy who cried wolf. If not for EVERY FUNDER IN THIS BUSINESS being accused of backdooring, these claims would be worth something, but since there's no exception to these accusations, how do you know who to believe? Like yesterday when IUO was accused of stealing.. did you believe that?
    didnt you backdoor a few of your brokers?

Karen37a
    I thought I saw everything guess not..rolling eyes

edit to not shock the world

Banned Reputation points: 10

But there are people new to the industry and if this helps out even one person from getting backdoored, I think its a win.

Senior Member Reputation points: 71352

Just a crappy broker who got but hurt cause hes doing exactly what i mentioned. People like this are covered in **** and want to smear crap on others so they can feel better about their ****ty selves. To answer your question it helps ****ty people feel better apparently.
    Savage!
    Thank you,

Lior Monus
    Business Development Manager
    CFG Merchant Solutions

Direct: (646) 880-6764
    Cell: (516) 319-5826
    Fax: (646) 278-7322
    Lmonus@cfgms.com
    180 Maiden Lane New York, NY 10038

www.cfgmerchantsolutions.com