MCA Online Class's
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 8592

MCA Online Class's

This website is designed to help inexperienced reps who are entering the MCA space. Also, is geared for ISO shop's and lenders alike who have growing sales teams. Great for a training tool. Feel free to browse the website for an abundance of information and the services offered. Make sure to watch the video!

https://learnmcas.com/
    Second place? Set of steak knives.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by aredmond View Post
    This website is designed to help inexperienced reps who are entering the MCA space. Also, is geared for ISO shop's and lenders alike who have growing sales teams. Great for a training tool. Feel free to browse the website for an abundance of information and the services offered. Make sure to watch the video!

https://learnmcas.com/
    I like this.

Senior Member Reputation points: 44171

Surprises you are usually the one that critizes websites, because this one is horrible.

Karen37a
    Good Idea.

I have slide shares etc so I do not have to keep repeating myself ...also a private training team website.. it's behind a wall so it cant be seen by the public.

The only problem is ...all sales industries or self-employed people have a small % that make it. Only one out of every 10 are going to do well in sales.( numbers are getting worse) And then it would get pricey to keep paying for licences

It has nothing to do with a "low barrier to entry" I wish people would stop saying it.( it says it on the site..low barrier to entry like real estate sales..) ...Now you insulted me and my mother who passed away who was a Real Esate Agent for Helmsely -Spear...harry helmsley.

Toss my father in...internalional banker/ Real estate...aunt, real estate...uncle banker/ real estate.Relatives ...investment banking madrid...south of france.(the whole family is low barrier to entry ) lol

It has to do with discipline and work ethic. Most can't and will not do it no matter how many motivational meetings you have. They have to have a paycheck even for the lower dollar amount. Self-imposed structure

**add this is where I normally say f you I am from the north shore and the hamptons..low barrier to entry lol geez
    Last edited by Karen37a; 07-24-2018 at 04:00 PM.

Banned Reputation points: 10108

Am I the only who sees text on text on the website? poorly designed, good concept.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Fetachini View Post
    Am I the only who sees text on text on the website? poorly designed, good concept.
    I see it.

I am sure they will fix it. it is also heavy training on the paperwork/algorithms...i press on the sales end more.

Its still looks like it could/might be good training or an idea especially for one man shops, creating LLCs
    Last edited by Karen37a; 07-24-2018 at 04:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    I see it.

I am sure they will fix it. it is also heavy training on the paperwork/algorithms...i press on the sales end more.

Its still looks like it could/might be good training or an idea especially for one man shops, creating LLCs
    I should have mentioned this is still in the concept/pre launch phase. It will be combed over and refined over the next month or so from an aesthetic standpoint.

What is important is the content. This is not geared towards veterans of the space from a learning perspective. This is strictly a training element for people starting from day 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Mynameisbob View Post
    Surprises you are usually the one that critizes websites, because this one is horrible.
    Feel free to send me a mock up of something better....don't worry ill wait.

The recording time alone is just shy of 6 hours, the editing is a whole separate.

When you have limited hours, you have to learn where to exert your time and focus.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by Mynameisbob View Post
    Not worried about the text issues. The concept is smart. I must get 5 brokers a day contacting us asking for help learning about brokering. The demand is definitely there, with limited resources available on the net. I could also see large ISO shops using this to train their people.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Not worried about the text issues. The concept is smart. I must get 5 brokers a day contacting us asking for help learning about brokering. The demand is definitely there, with limited resources available on the net. I could also see large ISO shops using this to train their people.
    The text over text issue has been resolved.