Live transfer companies
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 3418 kevin85k's Avatar

Live transfer companies

Does it bother anyone else that you search for a good Live Transfer lead company and you think all is great then you find out they have their own in house Company submitting their own deals and we just get all the left over crap! Can anyone share a good source? I usually just buy SIC Codes and smash the phones but some of my reps have done live transfers and say they are great. Feedback anyone?

Kevin G
    MERCHANT CAPITAL LENDERS INC.
    Kevin@merchantcapital.info
    646-480-7055 (Office)

Kevin,
    We've no in-house company yet. Maybe won't have anything in near future.
    Let's spend a few minutes over the phone on Monday and let me explain our LT Process.

Thanks
    Travis A.
    Marketing Executive
    Your most reliable Merchant Cash Advance Leads Source
    MCA Live Transfer Leads | Call Back Leads | Aged Leads

Phone:
    (844) 501 1909
    www.dtxbscallcenter.com | info@dtxbscallcenter.com

Karen37a
    Ive answered this question probably...10 times before. The answer is not going to change.

If it was so easy to get clients/instant leads..... we wouldn't get paid the big bucks rock star commission ( the Funders would hire min wage workers and have inbound for an hourly wage or 1%,**it cant be done***) << Job security

This is why someone like me has new brokers training them to get their own leads( low to no cost..sweat equity) ...cold call/face to face/ referrals/limited seo for experts only or an it team..and advertising and deep pockets$$$ low to no return on investment. Then they don't listen and go looking for instant leads or email /mailers etc ..bang down for thoe count out of business....next ...dont listen...bang, next bang, next bang...someone listens makes $$$..just keep going for 30 years )

I do not take all this drama craziness for nothing...if there was a simpler way I can promise you I would know how to do it and be an expert at it.

You could never imagine how many people you have to go thru to get 500 licenced brokers and agents ( only 1 person passes the test out of 10)
    Last edited by Karen37a; 07-21-2018 at 08:41 AM. Reason: typo queen

Senior Member Reputation points: 54849 JasonBishop's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kevin85k View Post
    Does it bother anyone else that you search for a good Live Transfer lead company and you think all is great then you find out they have their own in house Company submitting their own deals and we just get all the left over crap! Can anyone share a good source? I usually just buy SIC Codes and smash the phones but some of my reps have done live transfers and say they are great. Feedback anyone?

Kevin G
    646-480-7055 (Office)
    Hey Kevin,

Would love to help you guys with leads @ Merchant Capital. I'll call over on Monday.

Jason Bishop
    VMRD, Inc
    3000 Valley Forge Circle, Suite 3800
    King of Prussia, PA 19406
    Direct Voice/Text: 215.275.4649

Karen37a
    I went thru low to no cost" leads" data...not because I couldn't afford others.... Do First...then teach.

I could call manta/ yellow pages ....20 calls ill get a lead.. ( i bet this numerous times ...hit one by 3-5) ..never got paid on the bet they said I cheated somehow.

I am still waiting for the big Voice mail people bet.

There is a system...just put effort in, it gets easier ...90 day pipeline

** this is where i get yelled at...no yelling at me, I am not a fan of the yelling.. as if I am the reason people have to go thru some effort and not have automatic leads/sales lol**
    Last edited by Karen37a; 07-21-2018 at 08:34 AM.

Karen37a
    ( people sell training systems and books telling you what you want to hear so you buy the books and tapes...show up for the paid training. I would have spanked them on the phone...and I mean spanked badly...you cant get jordan b to out sell me and any time someone wants to get him and prove it let me know...honesty always will win in the long run..no one wants to hear anyones tired lines, from the lehman bros magic pitch book or bear sterns ...cause i can rattle them off lightning speed..perfected to the close)

* I could do this too if I wanted,( I am not a con artist ) you would all love me( I do not have to read how to win friends books...id be dangerous)

...Karen 37 a ...How to never make a cold call again!!!...the secrets to success that your manager will never tell you ...that's right ...stop struggling...get instant leads. This is the secret source that only the Big Boys know about...find the key to the inside world of High Finance ( sarcasm ,.dont pm me or call)

Last I am commenting on this subject ...it will never sink in until people lose money first hand

maybe 2-5 % of instant transfer companies are real and as OP said...they are not stupid, they are already hooked on to someone for the real ones...or they are an iso themselves and you get leftovers

I have been runnig all over these boards posting word salad posts " these dont work" ...dont buy these

Why? I feel bad for some of you until you curse me out .

In my entire life I never saw such a big group of people get led off a cliff following some fool who cant make sales, cursing me out the whole way ...never

Them saying " who are you, you never wrote a book" lol

I had 3 officed going with leads ...i couldn't keep up...I tried to give some away said give me 2/3 if it closes... One last time to the top for me ( i keep saying this then never quit).

]I am going to get those leads rolling again...next time some people should take them, trust me I wasn't just talking to you on the phone for no reason, I was seeing if I could trust you and if you could CLOSE

( and I can't do this, and do the placement and the processing and the underwriting and TO the sales and get the investment money, renew my sales and close my own...no more selling a fridge to a eskimo going over a waterfall with 2 penguin, drinking 2 pots of coffee, staying in compliance not being backdoored , stacked...low defaults, while shills are yelling at me)
    Last edited by Karen37a; 07-21-2018 at 09:48 AM. Reason: typo queen

Senior Member Reputation points: 8875 Enablement Data's Avatar

Kevin G
    646-480-7055 (Office)
    Buying Live Transfers is equivalent to advertising in the yellow pages.

Consumers are smarter with this marketing tactic plus there are so many other (digital) options that will generate more qualified leads.
    DataOps
    Enablementdata.com
    DataOps@enablementdata.com
    433 Broadway
    New York, NY 10013

Quote Originally Posted by Enablement Data View Post
    Buying Live Transfers is equivalent to advertising in the yellow pages.

Consumers are smarter with this marketing tactic plus there are so many other (digital) options that will generate more qualified leads.
    Doing live transfer is not limited in making cold calls to merchants randomly and transfer to lenders. Live transfers are being generated from Opt-In / Webin Leads. Calling those Merchants back who requested for Business Loans online, and transferring them to Lenders after qualifying is the real process of live transfers now.

But beside live transfers other digital marketing methods shouldn't ever be ignored too. ISOs should keep marketing in each possible Marketing which will keep bringing them leads anyhow.
    Travis A.
    Marketing Executive

Phone:
    (844) 501 1909

Quote Originally Posted by dtxbusinesssolutions View Post
    Doing live transfer is not limited in making cold calls to merchants randomly and transfer to lenders. Live transfers are being generated from Opt-In / Webin Leads. Calling those Merchants back who requested for Business Loans online, and transferring them to Lenders after qualifying is the real process of live transfers now.

But beside live transfers other digital marketing methods shouldn't ever be ignored too. ISOs should keep marketing in each possible Marketing which will keep bringing them leads anyhow.
    yawn
    DataOps
    Enablementdata.com
    433 Broadway
    New York, NY 10013

Senior Member Reputation points: 118209 ridextreme's Avatar

I've used your leads in the past. They were the worst leads I've ever followed up on. And I say "followed up on" because when your agent transfers the call, the prospects appear to be interested in getting capital but when you start to follow up on these people they start to say "**** you" literally or "Don't call me back again". Or there are merchants who are desperate for money, but then you find out this and that about them that prevents an approval.

IMHO, the agents who transfer calls do nothing short of training someone to stay on the phone and answer questions properly so they can get paid on the transfer. Some of them are recycled over and over again (meaning the agent pulls out the names he knows he can call every month or two to try and hand them off again).

You can find people that do get approved (usually for about 20K or less) but it's not enough to pay for the campaign.

Senior Member Reputation points: 203690

Quote Originally Posted by ridextreme View Post
    I've used your leads in the past. They were the worst leads I've ever followed up on. And I say "followed up on" because when your agent transfers the call, the prospects appear to be interested in getting capital but when you start to follow up on these people they start to say "**** you" literally or "Don't call me back again". Or there are merchants who are desperate for money, but then you find out this and that about them that prevents an approval.

IMHO, the agents who transfer calls do nothing short of training someone to stay on the phone and answer questions properly so they can get paid on the transfer. Some of them are recycled over and over again (meaning the agent pulls out the names he knows he can call every month or two to try and hand them off again).

You can find people that do get approved (usually for about 20K or less) but it's not enough to pay for the campaign.
    nail on the head. its almost like every live transfer company tells them look, just talk to them once for few minuets then never pick their phone call up again.

Quote Originally Posted by ridextreme View Post

I am extremely sorry to hear about your experience. If you had issues with the leads, please contact me back I will surely resolve it. But we are working with lots of other clients those are happily reordering everyweek/every month for last few years. And to be honest nobody can train someone to get the merchants stay on the call and keep answering questions from lenders even if they are not interested. Currently we are mostly calling opt-in leads and calling the Merchants back those who requested for Business Loans so the conversion ratio is better. But the closing ratio doesn't always depend on Leads. no offense but see If I even catch you the largest fish from river but you can't cook it well, you shouldn't ever blame the fisherman.

I request you to contact me so I can reveiw the leads we delivered and if they are really not good, I will be happy to replace the whole batch.
    Last edited by dtxbusinesssolutions; 08-06-2018 at 08:01 PM.

Member Reputation points: 17

Don’t you provide live transfer leads?

Quote Originally Posted by Enablement Data View Post
    yawn

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki96 View Post
    Yes We do
    Travis A.
    Marketing Executive

Phone:
    (844) 501 1909

Yes We do
    Sorry that comment was written under the wrong response....But good to know because we’re always looking for more Live transfer Companies

Sorry that comment was written under the wrong response....But good to know because we’re always looking for more Live transfer Companies
    Great to hear it, have a look at our site and please feel free to get in touch with us. We're available 24/7
    Travis A.
    Marketing Executive

Phone:
    (844) 501 1909

Member Reputation points: 7122 Martinez N's Avatar

For Live Transfer Leads, visit our website
    www.mcaleadspro.com

I can assure you that our leads will delight you and are unlikely to abuse you verbally. Do check us out sometimes.

Nadia Martinez | MCA Leads Pro
    Business Development Manager | info@mcaleadspro.com
    Live Transfers | Realtime Call Back | Aged Leads

www.mcaleadspro.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 62986

I’ve used Enablement for almost a year and dont know if they sell live transfers. I purchase web joins.
    Last edited by sigmundpannu; 08-08-2018 at 05:57 AM.

Member Reputation points: 7122 Martinez N's Avatar

Kevin G
    646-480-7055 (Office)
    Kevin,

I can empathize the problem you have suffered, mainly because I had experienced similar consequences too.
    On the bright side, there are more lead vendors today offering high quality Live Transfer leads; moreover, I can assure you that these guys aren't reselling any leftover leads. In case you end up going through similar fate, we will refund your money in 4 business days.

Check out
    www.mcaleads.pro.com

Pay for double qualified Live Transfer leads only.
    Nadia Martinez | MCA Leads Pro
    Business Development Manager | info@mcaleadspro.com
    Live Transfers | Realtime Call Back | Aged Leads

www.mcaleadspro.com

Absolutely not.

We provide leads that are digitally engaged.

The only “transfers” we generate are byproducts off an email blast that we direct to a phone. Not something we put on our menu (yes, our product menu)
    DataOps
    Enablementdata.com
    433 Broadway
    New York, NY 10013