Decision Logic
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 4367

Decision Logic

Hello everyone just had a quick question regarding Decision Logic. Obviously most funders use this platform to view recent activity for merchants before funding. My ISO Shop was looking into the value of possibly using it to retrieve the last 3 months of statements for deal submissions. Any ISO Shops out there using it for this purpose currently or does anybody know if most funders would accept it for submissions? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SCCNY View Post
    Hello everyone just had a quick question regarding Decision Logic. Obviously most funders use this platform to view recent activity for merchants before funding. My ISO Shop was looking into the value of possibly using it to retrieve the last 3 months of statements for deal submissions. Any ISO Shops out there using it for this purpose currently or does anybody know if most funders would accept it for submissions? Thanks
    We use DL as a broker shop. You can't pull actual statements, so it's not a substitute for that. We use it for two purposes - when we question the validity of statements we've been provided with and want to confirm activity, and we do it to get MTD activity. It can be expensive if you get high submission volume and use it on every deal.

Senior Member Reputation points: 4367

Thanks for your input. I think it would be great if funders did accept it, but I doubt it myself.

Senior Member Reputation points: 8875 Enablement Data's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SCCNY View Post
    Look into their API documentation....it's a powerful resource.
    DataOps
    Enablementdata.com
    DataOps@enablementdata.com
    433 Broadway
    New York, NY 10013