I'm an ISO who brokers deals but...
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Member Reputation points: 3332

I came in contact with one guy who portrayed himself as a DIRECT FUNDER, but instead he as well is an ISO who works with other companies. So the process starts. The client needs more money and he hid the first advance/ it hadn't come up yet. I submitted the file to another unnamed company they approved for 69K- he initially declined and later took the offer while it was still in process with this guy I met on Daily Funder(GREAT SITE FOR INFORMATION). But any way- the guy gets pissed an say the he would black list the guys company for having too many advances and for not saying anything about the other advances up front with him. This is after he had taken the clients file and sent it to everyone he had already been working with as an ISO. COMPANY B gave MY client an offer of 99,800K and the client accepted. Well the guy who acts like he is a direct funder AND IS NOT, sends someone out to the merchants place today. They probably thought it was a fake business- and started asking to printout documents and do other things I have never heard the likes of since I started in 2010.
    QUESTION- Is it possible for someone to be blacklisted for lying about whether or not they are a direct funder? And should a site inspector request to see a bank account or verify bank log ins while doing a site inspection?

I'm totally spoofed by this one...any comments?

AND FOR THE RECORD- I have never portrayed myself as a direct funder - syndicated or not!

There is no "Official" Blacklist, but this industry is pretty closely knit, and people will, and do, talk. If someone is legitimately acting unethically and an repeatedly engaging in behaviours that are detrimental to others then word will get around.

As for Site Inspectors being given access to Bank Logins? Site Inspections are done by 3rd Party Companies...they shouldn't even be privy to Bank Login Credentials.

Senior Member Reputation points: 290 1StopFunding's Avatar

That's absurd! There are several misrepresenting themselves who respond to posts that are posted under deal bin. If in doubt, just ask here. Sean knows who just about every actual direct funder in this space. You should tell us who this a- hole is, do no one else will get duped. Hope you get your deal done.
    Cheryl Tibbs- General Manager
    Equipment LeaseCo Inc
    www.equipmentleaseco.com