I came in contact with one guy who portrayed himself as a DIRECT FUNDER, but instead he as well is an ISO who works with other companies. So the process starts. The client needs more money and he hid the first advance/ it hadn't come up yet. I submitted the file to another unnamed company they approved for 69K- he initially declined and later took the offer while it was still in process with this guy I met on Daily Funder(GREAT SITE FOR INFORMATION). But any way- the guy gets pissed an say the he would black list the guys company for having too many advances and for not saying anything about the other advances up front with him. This is after he had taken the clients file and sent it to everyone he had already been working with as an ISO. COMPANY B gave MY client an offer of 99,800K and the client accepted. Well the guy who acts like he is a direct funder AND IS NOT, sends someone out to the merchants place today. They probably thought it was a fake business- and started asking to printout documents and do other things I have never heard the likes of since I started in 2010.
QUESTION- Is it possible for someone to be blacklisted for lying about whether or not they are a direct funder? And should a site inspector request to see a bank account or verify bank log ins while doing a site inspection?

I'm totally spoofed by this one...any comments?

AND FOR THE RECORD- I have never portrayed myself as a direct funder - syndicated or not!