Here is the 3K linkedin post if you want to read it

Pedro Arriaga
Pedro Arriaga
CEO at Global Capital Trading
2d
Just had a terrible experience with Mantis/ Cresthill!!

In this day and age there are too many companies that offer the same products and services as you. The main difference is how we communicate with our clients. Communication is Key!

I sent mantis a file on Friday, they received the file and said they will send for underwriting. They made me a small offer for 3k shortly after which the merchant accepted. I sent in more stipulations and requested contracts. We even exchanged a few emails back and forth. The merchant signs the agreement over the weekend and sends over more required documents. I sent the documents back to mantis/cresthill in which they requested more documents. Shortly after mantis received all the needed documents from me I received a Declined email. Normal ;p. The email read" Sorry but we have to decline your file at this time because we have already received the signed contract prior to you submitting the file?.... I was stumped... How??? When??

I called merchant, they were as confused as i was. I called my broker, just as confused.

I called Mantis/Cresthill, they said they had the file since June and they were just missing some information.