Funder wont pay commissions owed...Any Ideas? They are a ISO claims direct funding
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

No, I called Both funders and they said he paying, he had a few nsf but they didn't claw back commission to GREENLITE CAPITAL

Alex keeps saying he is going to pay me but too many promises broken...Not sure what to do short of small claims court

Alex says he has been in business 8 yrs and no complaints , hard to believe that when his voice mail is full for 2 weeks

Greenlite /alex B

If you get a email from this guy claiming to be a direct funder...run. He is a ISO that says he is a direct funder then shops them out and doesn't pay commissions

Greenlite capital are not direct funders

Quote Originally Posted by tcraig View Post
    No, I called Both funders and they said he paying, he had a few nsf but they didn't claw back commission to GREENLITE CAPITAL

Alex keeps saying he is going to pay me but too many promises broken...Not sure what to do short of small claims court

Alex says he has been in business 8 yrs and no complaints , hard to believe that when his voice mail is full for 2 weeks
    I have been in this business for 12 yrs and there some great and honest brokers and funders here..UNFORTUNATELY ALEX Batistta and GREEN LITE Capital IN Florida are not .If you get his email saying he is a direct funder..RUN to the junk folder. He took money for a syndication and though the loan paid off he has never made good on the money I syndicated.I am taking him to small claims court

Karen37a
    I have been in this business for 12 yrs and there some great and honest brokers and funders here..UNFORTUNATELY ALEX Batistta and GREEN LITE Capital IN Florida are not .If you get his email saying he is a direct funder..RUN to the junk folder. He took money for a syndication and though the loan paid off he has never made good on the money I syndicated.I am taking him to small claims court
    Did that guy say that you can syndicate but you have to put a downpayment down?

Because I think ** he was on the DF for about 2 seconds pitching that crap and he and I got into a fight
    Last edited by Karen37a; 11-08-2018 at 04:57 PM.

He said he was a direct funder and got the merchant approved for 35k. I said can he go to 40k if I syndicate and he said yes. He took the money out of my bank without any authorization or agreement and then took 2 months to pay me my commission. Now the loan is paid off with fox, who he said was his platform, he wont pay or answer calls. I sent in the small claims filing today.well see if that motivates this prick

Karen37a
    He said he was a direct funder and got the merchant approved for 35k. I said can he go to 40k if I syndicate and he said yes. He took the money out of my bank without any authorization or agreement and then took 2 months to pay me my commission. Now the loan is paid off with fox, who he said was his platform, he wont pay or answer calls. I sent in the small claims filing today.well see if that motivates this prick
    If he took money out of your account with no authorization or agreement it is a criminal offence

Call him up and tell him that he has to start paying or drive an uber get on a pole whatever he has to do or you are going to charge him with a crime

I am almost positive they were selling a Ponzi scheme...give me money first( as a deposit)...then I will give you money to syndicate...or match you