Funder wont pay commissions owed...Any Ideas? They are a ISO claims direct funding
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Member Reputation points: 2130

Here is the 3K linkedin post if you want to read it

Pedro Arriaga
    Pedro Arriaga
    CEO at Global Capital Trading
    2d
    Just had a terrible experience with Mantis/ Cresthill!!

In this day and age there are too many companies that offer the same products and services as you. The main difference is how we communicate with our clients. Communication is Key!

I sent mantis a file on Friday, they received the file and said they will send for underwriting. They made me a small offer for 3k shortly after which the merchant accepted. I sent in more stipulations and requested contracts. We even exchanged a few emails back and forth. The merchant signs the agreement over the weekend and sends over more required documents. I sent the documents back to mantis/cresthill in which they requested more documents. Shortly after mantis received all the needed documents from me I received a Declined email. Normal ;p. The email read" Sorry but we have to decline your file at this time because we have already received the signed contract prior to you submitting the file?.... I was stumped... How??? When??

I called merchant, they were as confused as i was. I called my broker, just as confused.

I called Mantis/Cresthill, they said they had the file since June and they were just missing some information.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by RevivingDeadPresidents View Post
    Here is the 3K linkedin post if you want to read it

Pedro Arriaga
    Pedro Arriaga
    CEO at Global Capital Trading
    2d
    Just had a terrible experience with Mantis/ Cresthill!!

In this day and age there are too many companies that offer the same products and services as you. The main difference is how we communicate with our clients. Communication is Key!

I sent mantis a file on Friday, they received the file and said they will send for underwriting. They made me a small offer for 3k shortly after which the merchant accepted. I sent in more stipulations and requested contracts. We even exchanged a few emails back and forth. The merchant signs the agreement over the weekend and sends over more required documents. I sent the documents back to mantis/cresthill in which they requested more documents. Shortly after mantis received all the needed documents from me I received a Declined email. Normal ;p. The email read" Sorry but we have to decline your file at this time because we have already received the signed contract prior to you submitting the file?.... I was stumped... How??? When??

I called merchant, they were as confused as i was. I called my broker, just as confused.

I called Mantis/Cresthill, they said they had the file since June and they were just missing some information.
    My guess: Mantis was using Vader. Another broker got docs into Vader before Mantis/Cresthill, and Mantis was rejected. Mantis then sent the decline to the broker.

Would be willing to bet money on that.
    Last edited by WestCoastFunding; 07-18-2018 at 04:39 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 305250

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    My guess: Mantis was using Vader. Another broker got docs into Vader before Mantis/Cresthill, and Mantis was rejected. Mantis then sent the decline to the broker.

nice knowing you

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    nice knowing you
    The worst part of it all will be when you realize "Karen wasn't crazy"

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    nice knowing you
    Ha. Or maybe it was someone else using Vader. But I can almost guarantee it was caused by using someone else’s platform.

Senior Member Reputation points: 54977

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post

we don't work with Vader ...we have our own (one of the largest ) MICRO FUNDING PROGRAMs ... turns out we got the contract back from Another ISO in June (once contracts back in other ISO has 30 days to close the deal) we still did not fund this file and on 7/31/18 the lock up expires and Pedro can fund this file....
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com