DocuSign - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Karen37a
    Let me know when the Karen has a DUI...karen was never a stockbroker thing sets in and you see reality.

psst Karen is really not a drinker lol

Some people want to believe a story so bad so they get someone else deals....

West coast...if i wanted the deals I would have funded them...i knew they were defaults, If i wanted those brokers on my team...they would be...i do not like fraudulent deals, too many real ones out there ...you let these people con you

Whats really funny is you Let the Florida tweakers/ nodders con you LOL the ones you talk so badly about,

And everyone who knows me and know them...knows it
    Last edited by Karen37a; 07-17-2018 at 01:57 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 3706

We use HelloSign for merchant contracts as well. We would like the opportunity to fund your deals.
    Paul Boxer
    Merchant Marketplace

Chief Operating Officer
    Chief Revenue Officer

Cell: (516) 805-9209
    paul@merchantmarketplace.com
    www.merchantmarketplace.com

Karen37a
    I suggest certain brokers leave me alone and skip on their merry default artist way.

if i posted all the deals I turned down that the "few" ran around with funding.

Almost ALL Defaulted ALL

Some of the people didn't even own the business...i told them that was why I was killing the files...that didn't stop them from trying to fund elsewhere. The merchants said they were going to close the bank accounts down ( i kill the file) and the mifits skip down the road with the file saying "karen is mean to me"

Some were not funded.

I killed a file recently and then said " i had enough"....bet you all saw a resturant that wasnt really owned by the guy...and went to the bank accounts and it was empty right before funding....and if you check the file they changed the name on the business and had skipped off with money before.

They did it on purpose

so go have a drink west coast...cheers...didnt default on me and my prefered funders
    Last edited by Karen37a; 07-17-2018 at 02:21 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    from non coj lenders probably mantis is the only one that does not have doc u sign .
    Correction -- we HAVE docUsign and have not fully customized just yet --- Keep tuned

Once in here already -- I want the funding community to know we are sitting on tremendous amounts of capital and looking to compete aggressively on the north 100K files! we have no problem darting a 180K funding!
    Last edited by mcaguru; 07-17-2018 at 02:46 PM.
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    ——————————————————————————
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    Correction -- we HAVE docUsign and have not fully customized just yet --- Keep tuned

Once in here already -- I want the funding community to know we are sitting on tremendous amounts of capital and looking to compete aggressively on the north 100K files! we have no problem darting a 180K funding!
    nice let me know when it is available

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Behave yourself, Karen.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Behave yourself, Karen.
    I am behaving.

When brokers try to pass bad files and coach the merchants on how to get past the underwriting requirements for the sole purpose of default...that's fraud in the inducement.

When they are caught by me...and then you feed into their bullish* t . How do you want me to behave? Especially when the little fools think the best offence is to try to throw me under the bus so no one believes these crazy stories.

To have you only marketing plan be coaching merchants on how to con funders then default...you need to hang it up.

I do mini merchant calls and caught them all...THAT'S why they hate me. Too lazy to build a pipeline and they suck so bad at sales they cant get someone to want money...so they are finding these con artist deals ( that are laydowns because they are going to default instantly or dont really own the buisness)..

You want me to behave? Stop playing into them. Numbers talk and bs walks....you can see the high defaults as well.

This is just as bad or worse than Debt Relief...so what you want me to do? La la everything is fine then they threaten me...I had enough.

People saw for themselves..

Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

does anyone have more Posts on here then Karen >?

VS Marcus

VS
    Michael I

WestCoastFunding

Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    ——————————————————————————
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Karen37a
    you lol

You saw some of this live.

Someone is trying to get that guyfunded again

have fun see you next week.

we see things ground zero ( isos) that other people cant see
    Last edited by Karen37a; 07-17-2018 at 07:05 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 34509 Jstarr's Avatar

Lol....

QUOTE=mcaguru;98596]does anyone have more Posts on here then Karen >?

VS Marcus

VS
    Michael I

WestCoastFunding

Jerry Starr
    Insource Funding
    433 Plaza Real,
    Boca Raton, Fl 33432
    P: 800-805-3391 Fx: 561-270-6895
    insourcefunding.net

WHAT WOULD YOU DO " IF " YOU HAD THE CAPITAL

◆ 50% LTV - No Fico Required
    ◆ 90% CLTV on Purchases
    ◆ Investment Residential / Commercial Properties

Karen37a
    edit ...lol
    Last edited by Karen37a; 07-17-2018 at 07:52 PM.

Karen37a
    West Coast. I probably hate these defaults more than others because of my investment background. I would feel like someone gave me 1 million dollars and it went to 0 and was delisted overnight. If anyone wants to lose millions overnight and have people who know they are going to send deals that go to 0 overnight attached to you ...so be it. Defaults are one thing..but purposeful? At first, I thought they didn't understand underwriting..after preaching to them they told me that they do not care, they want the money.

Office scene take 3

"Its fraud"...answer " so when can I have my commission, 24 hours right?" " I'm killing the file... " you better not if you know whats good for you" " Are you threatening me" " yeah and I am going to tell the daily funder on you"...."go ahead you fking retard, you got 5 seconds to get out of my office"... "omg why is she so mean, she is just jealous of me, because I close sales" " oh yeah I am jealous, that's it"... " you better pay me my renewal on my 20 k deals or i am sending someone after you " "let me know when someone is coming, in fact, he can collect the money from my boyfriend...take that back, you are not getting in now...terminated" . Pleaseeeeeeeeee take me backkkkk cry cry cry sob sob sob..

"We are now signed on with someone making a lot of money.we are direct to the investors ..we don't need you, you wished you were us"., stop calling me , stop texting me " do you want us to send you the deals behind their back" ... NO...." why not" ...NO.... "we can send you the leads they paid for".NOOOOOO... avalanche defaults

* they got caught trying to send me deals/ massive leads...with me saying NO NO NO NO the whole way

'
    I am street smart enough to know there is no honour among thieves. gl Have a great weekend...closing files...taking off ...big meeting next week...watch me press forwards to get more deals...new brokers. I might open another office.

Ps I went thru 5 rounds of this( 3 years lol)...same people ...blasting thru peoples book of business, like termites. And the Termites still want to be on my team...thats why they yell at me, because I wont take them back.
    Last edited by Karen37a; 07-18-2018 at 08:38 AM.

Karen37a
    And this is why I have so many posts...posting 2 posts back to back or 3..continueing the subject looking for solutions or tossing them out there so maybe someone sees it and says...that's a great idea

Just like people are being handcuffed walked out of offices and homes for being moles backdooring etc.

There is a premise in law called "ab initio" this was used to void insurance policies before or after an incident.

"Concealment of Facts in underwriting"

You. A) Intentionally concealed or misrepresented any material fact or circumstance
    B) Engaged in Fraudulant conduct
    C) Made false statements

__
    Credit applications??
    If the secondary obligor's assent to the secondary obligation is induced by a fraudulent or material misrepresentation

knows facts unknown to the funder that materially increase the risk beyond that which the broker has reason to believe the funder intends to assume; /
    they have a reasonable opportunity to communicate them; the broker's nondisclosure of these facts to a constitutes a material misrepresentation and or fraud

**we might not be regulated but that does not allow for these material misrepresentations by merchants with brokers playing along for commission.

When a Merchant gets hauled in for Fraud and the mca brokers are standing next to them...either arrested or sued, that will be the day some of this craziness stops.

And I will not allow a broker to put me in harm's way because they need to pay their rent.

I really can't imagine if someone skips to my loo overnight with one of the deals I funded with a bad broker below me misrepresenting facts and skipping off with the commission leaving me holding the bag . Which is why I pre underwrite ..I realize everyone doesn't feel the same way. I just wonder why.

Sorry I was a compliance officer/ sales person for 20 years.

I'm off **
    Last edited by Karen37a; 07-18-2018 at 09:37 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

VS Marcus

VS
    Michael I

WestCoastFunding

haha if you count edits you have to times that number by ten .

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    haha if you count edits you have to times that number by ten .
    lol

and the lols count...count how many lols I had over the years( laughing with and at people)...and the 100 ucc debates over 90s days...that was about 2000 of them

west coast is personally responsible for at least 1000 of my "lols"

add**And you tried to jump me numerous times ...10 of you pile on...like a ninja warrior....kick to the face one down, tazzed another, punch to the throat lol

The problem is people seeing cash advance and competition as a threat. I have been saying for years, we are not each others "true" competition unless you are massive stackers...the banks, , amex etc are our competition. No one is competing for deals on these boards...we are trying to grab outside deals and bring them in.Which is why I see Chase and goldman, google ventures ,pay pal as a threat. Not you . I tried to give advice how to get to that outside pool and drag them in...wont do it anymore..im over my typing capactity
    Last edited by Karen37a; 07-18-2018 at 10:27 AM. Reason: add**

Soooooo ranting about docusign still huh .....

Karen37a
    This is now the visual part of the presentation

http://dailyfunder.com/showthread.ph...2410#post32410

ThIs iS nOw tHE ViSuAl pArT oF tHe PrEsEnTaTioN.

No OnE bAcKDoOrs My dEaLS.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by FundedBROTHA View Post
    ThIs iS nOw tHE ViSuAl pArT oF tHe PrEsEnTaTioN.

No OnE bAcKDoOrs My dEaLS.
    why would you prove me right? lol

ah huh you are the bestest

Please send newdeals to fundedbrothaanewgmailaccount@rocketmail.com. My shop has expanded to 5 people and i'm still calling my old book of business.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by FundedBROTHA View Post
    Please send newdeals to fundedbrothaanewgmailaccount@rocketmail.com. My shop has expanded to 5 people and i'm still calling my old book of business.
    lol

Senior Member Reputation points: 8424

Where are the MCA OGs at?? CHAMBOOOO COMEEEE BACKKKKK TO USSSS

Karen37a
    People have many books of business...and leads
    Last edited by Karen37a; 07-18-2018 at 12:22 PM.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by MCABroker View Post
    psssst( whispering) The OGs own the Funding companies and are also the investors $$...some from wall st

Senior Member Reputation points: 32658 Zach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MCABroker View Post
    I'm still here
    Zachary Ramirez – CEO
    Phone: 562-391-7099
    Email: zach@zacharyjosephramirez.com

1661 N. Raymond Ave #265
    Anaheim CA 92801