DocuSign
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 50201

DocuSign

Which lenders are currently using DocuSign?

Member Reputation points: 10 ktorre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cashman1 View Post
    We do over at 1st Global.
    Kevin de la Torre
    ISO Relationship Manager
    1st Global Capital Financial Services
    1250 East Hallandale Beach Blvd.
    Suite #409
    Hallandale Beach, FL 33009

(305) 608-6223 – Cell

Member Reputation points: 10 ktorre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ktorre View Post
    We do over at 1st Global.
    To clarify,

We use DocuSign as well as offering hard copies for brokers or merchants who prefer it.
    Kevin de la Torre
    ISO Relationship Manager
    1st Global Capital Financial Services
    1250 East Hallandale Beach Blvd.
    Suite #409
    Hallandale Beach, FL 33009

(305) 608-6223 – Cell

Senior Member Reputation points: 14973

DocuSign is fairly common. We've been offering it on our merchant contracts for some time.

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

from non coj lenders probably mantis is the only one that does not have doc u sign .

Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    from non coj lenders probably mantis is the only one that does not have doc u sign .
    Correction -- we HAVE docUsign and have not fully customized just yet --- Keep tuned

Once in here already -- I want the funding community to know we are sitting on tremendous amounts of capital and looking to compete aggressively on the north 100K files! we have no problem darting a 180K funding!
    Last edited by mcaguru; 07-17-2018 at 02:46 PM.
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    ——————————————————————————
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    Correction -- we HAVE docUsign and have not fully customized just yet --- Keep tuned

Once in here already -- I want the funding community to know we are sitting on tremendous amounts of capital and looking to compete aggressively on the north 100K files! we have no problem darting a 180K funding!
    nice let me know when it is available

Karen37a
    I do not like using it...I am not in control of the contract nor the merchant.

This is why I narrowed down my funders...so I can team up to fund and not have docu sign contracts flying all over the place
    Last edited by Karen37a; 07-17-2018 at 10:47 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    I do not like using it...I am not in control of the contract nor the merchant.

This is why I narrowed down my funders...so I can team up to fund and not have docu sign contracts flying all over the place
    I can’t stress how much I love DocuSign. A couple of clicks and the contracts are completed. As for control, I have no problem with funders taking control. I’ve noticed quite a few funders will gather stips for you once Docusign is complete. But I do get wanting control. Can’t knock anyone for that. I just personally would prefer the funders to do as much as possible.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    I can’t stress how much I love DocuSign. A couple of clicks and the contracts are completed. As for control, I have no problem with funders taking control. I’ve noticed quite a few funders will gather stips for you once Docusign is complete. But I do get having control. Can’t knock anyone for that. I just personally would prefer the funders to do as much as possible.
    If only life was this simple...unfortuunatly and fortunatly I am not the trusting kind...i do not like to hear "you were not first to close"...i watched a bunch of brokers crying on here over it over the years me responding "control the merchant control the sale"

Again I narrowed down Funders so I do not have to have this "fear" with some

And this is also why I am drowning in paperwork ...doing all the underwriting processing up front...then in and out funded in 24 hours

Karen37a
    Edit

yeahhhh doc u sign a miracle ..2 thumbs up
    Last edited by Karen37a; 07-17-2018 at 11:14 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 86941

DocuSign is simple and modern. Save a tree and go DocuSign!

Karen37a
    West coast every time you tell me to behave ...I am going to respond..."be blindly coachable"

Karen37a
    why this "be blindly coachable", why that "be blindly coachable"...someone else says this "be blindly coachable"...someone else is doing that "be blindly coachable".

How do you do this.." we are having sat morning training on that see you there", how do you do that ...funny thing ." we are having sat morning training on that see you there"

Why this ...funny thing...we went over that on Sat morning training didnt see you there...see you at the next one

Quote Originally Posted by Cashman1 View Post
    almost all of them out there. you may need to request it vs manual contracts with some funders but they have it. I closed a contract while a merchant was in an uber on the way to an airport. its very easy.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by fundingsmbs View Post
    almost all of them out there. you may need to request it vs manual contracts with some funders but they have it. I closed a contract while a merchant was in an uber on the way to an airport. its very easy.
    Sometimes this is not the best advice " be blindly coachable"

Karen37a
    If a file is being worked on by 5 brokers/ isos simultaneously ...which is what some funders are saying and actually seeing.

If you think multiple isos are on that file to 100% ensure that that file is yours and the contract and commission goes to you...use paper format. If that inst the case then use doc u sign.

Some of the fights on the DF in the past were because PAPER applications went into funders...with isos big fat magic marker X ( sign here) on it. Then they said " you were not first to close"...then they said ..whos big fat magic market ugly handwriting x is on there?

If you have a shopped out file...paper...no confusion

Add**Ps. This is why new people should join an experienced Iso..3-4 points extra on nothing is nothing.T here are so many more mistakes people make...these are my last corrections. you are my competition.

I snagged some DocuSign contracts as well...told the merchant" wouldn't you rather do business with me...this is why" so they printed and sent it to me

That caused world war 3
    Last edited by Karen37a; 07-17-2018 at 11:46 AM. Reason: Add**

Karen37a
    Also merchants are nasty things themselves sometimes...they will call you and say "beat this" then have everyone fighting dropping points .

They shop the contracts around ( then the funders get blamed and have to play the UN for the isos)...Id rather just get it in my hand( sometimes )...send it... Also that doc sign double funding thing.

Gl

Karen37a
    isos or brokers names can be added to the contracts so there is no confusion on who sent it in...or Iso Id numbers ...brokers id numbers

I'm 0001....or 007 because it was my idea lol

Member Reputation points: 2130

fora (e docs), ondeck, channel, national, funding stream, credibly, kalamata, PIRS, BFS, IOU, PEARL, Knight Quick Bridge, expansion, the fund works

^ aren't national and quickbridge one in the same? I thought QB handles the declines for national and brokers them out?

Quote Originally Posted by fundingsmbs View Post
    ^ aren't national and quickbridge one in the same? I thought QB handles the declines for national and brokers them out?
    not at all . 2 separate companies with different ways they approve . rates are higher on quickbridge

Karen37a
    no one really has to worry about some( most) of the competition or trainees /brokers...because they glance over what you say..discard it without actually absorbing the info.

Then say "so who has doc u sign"

So this is what I learned in my travels( in the 80s)...I called out the warning( knowing most will not listen)...and that's why I was never blamed.

95% are going to quit you get their book of business anyway..in good conscience I can say"I tried" as I sailed away on a yacht.

West coast...stop telling me to behave they are never going to listen anyway same results

** Brokers searching for doc u sign in my office made me look closer into their activities( not that thats what the ops is doing)...tossed them out of the office on the double, tripple funding attempts
    Last edited by Karen37a; 07-17-2018 at 12:36 PM.

most who do not like doc u sign is because they want to stick in their own fee page . (karen not referring to you )

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    most who do not like doc u sign is because they want to stick in their own fee page . (karen not referring to you )
    ah...you can still put in a fee page as long as the Funders are ok with it( and they don't charge themselves...you cant , shouldnt double charge)...you just have to send it separately ( which I did anyway)...commissions are coming down...fees have been going out the window...price lower