need some perspective
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 16117 capaxess's Avatar

need some perspective

Ok so, six months in and I'm making calls, getting paperwork and issuing/chasing down contracts. I'd like to ask some of the more experienced members for guidance here.

One caller doing 100-150 new outgoing calls (dials) per day plus call backs/follow ups plus time spent chasing contracts; how many prospective files (meaning they sent paperwork and asked for contracts) should I be landing in an average month?

The leads I'm calling are from aged UCC (Meridian) and former MCA applicants (burn lists).

I'd be interested to hear what numbers y'all think are acceptable.

Capax

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by capaxess View Post
    Ok so, six months in and I'm making calls, getting paperwork and issuing/chasing down contracts. I'd like to ask some of the more experienced members for guidance here.

One caller doing 100-150 new outgoing calls (dials) per day plus call backs/follow-ups plus time spent chasing contracts; how many prospective files (meaning they sent paperwork and asked for contracts) should I be landing in an average month?

The leads I'm calling are from aged UCC (Meridian) and former MCA applicants (burn lists).

Capax

It depends how aged the leads are and what industries you are calling...there are more targeted lists than others.

Then it depends on your ability to get thru the gatekeeper to the decision maker.

If you are bad 0

Fair you should submit 8-10 *qualified* files and close 3-4

Good 10-12 ...close 4-6

Very good 10-15 ...close 7-10

Avg sales 30-60k

if you are stacking and doing 5k 10 k deals etc ...increase the numbers but lower the avg sale
    Last edited by Karen37a; 07-16-2018 at 09:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by capaxess View Post

One caller doing 100-150 new outgoing calls (dials) per day plus call backs/follow ups plus time spent chasing contracts; how many prospective files (meaning they sent paperwork and asked for contracts) should I be landing in an average month?

Capax
    I don't believe in UCC leads as they have been sold out to many lenders. And also, rather than doing cold calling on those UCC & aged MCA applications, you better try someone doing that cold calling part and you just have your caller to Answer Warm Qualified Calls coming to their phone desperately looking for money in 30 days.We offer Replacement Warranty if they leads are not qualified & not looking for money in 30 days. We are doing Live Transfers to your phone. So apparently you are getting calls from people those who are already pre-qualified & pre-screened and looking for money asap or maximum in 30 days. If not, you will get that lead replaced. Now if you can answer 100 calls/day. You should be converting at least 3-4 leads out of every 100 of these leads. So, instead of doing 100 Cold Calls, you better get someone else doing over couple of thousand calls and let your callers answer 100 warm calls and process over 25-35% applications/day.

And also as Karen37a Said, if you are doing 5k-10k deals, you should get rid of it and better to go over 20k but 15k+ deals would be good.
    Travis A.
    Marketing Executive
    Your most reliable Merchant Cash Advance Leads Source
    MCA Live Transfer Leads | Call Back Leads | Aged Leads

Phone:
    (844) 501 1909
    www.dtxbscallcenter.com | info@dtxbscallcenter.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 16117 capaxess's Avatar

Thank you Karen. It's helpful for me to have some benchmarks to compare my results with.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by dtxbusinesssolutions View Post
    I don't believe in UCC leads as they have been sold out to many lenders. And also, rather than doing cold calling on those UCC & aged MCA applications, you better try someone doing that cold calling part and you just have your caller to Answer Warm Qualified Calls coming to their phone desperately looking for money in 30 days.We offer Replacement Warranty if they leads are not qualified & not looking for money in 30 days. We are doing Live Transfers to your phone. So apparently you are getting calls from people those who are already pre-qualified & pre-screened and looking for money asap or maximum in 30 days. If not, you will get that lead replaced. Now if you can answer 100 calls/day. You should be converting at least 3-4 leads out of every 100 of these leads. So, instead of doing 100 Cold Calls, you better get someone else doing over couple of thousand calls and let your callers answer 100 warm calls and process over 25-35% applications/day.

And also as Karen37a Said, if you are doing 5k-10k deals, you should get rid of it and better to go over 20k but 15k+ deals would be good.
    I am sure if you are calling American business...they have been offered financial productrs before...so dont kid yourself.

I bet some of your leads if I look them up have a previous UCC on them or some other type of loan or business loan ( you are not advanced enough to realize this).

And if you are calling newly formed business's or "yellow pages" or people who never had a cash advance you have lower closing ratios because you get cursed out all day.

Please do not tell me that some call centre Bangladeshi person will be able to get more leads that me on the phone. If they could they wouldn't be a Bangladeshi call center .

They would be "investment bankers" " venture capital" "stockbrokers" "mortgage bankerss" and Merchant cash advance sales killers.

I can promise you that if I pick up the phone I can get 50 qualified leads by the end the of the day...when they need money is up in the air...2 weeks, 2 months. 6

Karen37a
    People want instant leads. I (not the op...i can see he is building a pipeline) Unfortunately, they really do not exist. People who want money yesterday might have an underwriting issue, there are no laydowns.

Live transfers are expensive and most people call in clueless saying "is this the SBA" "is this the Obama mummification plan i do not want to pays the mortgage anymore, i dont understand, i voted for obama...why am i still paying this mortgage" " is this a credit card offer"...hung up on in transist passing the phone.

Very few transfer programs work....my brokers throw a phone across the room to me in a panic,,, that's our live transfer program

Get leads to build a pipeline ...90 days....if everyone says 2 months...you will have a great follow up month...2 months from now...follow up follow up until they buy or die ...woof woof woof