Hedge fund companies
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member Reputation points: 930 USATopISO's Avatar

Cool Hedge fund companies

Good Afternoon everyone,

What is the best way to start a relationship with a good reputable hedge fund company? Any help would be appreciated. Thx!

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by USATopISO View Post
    Good Afternoon everyone,

What is the best way to start a relationship with a good reputable hedge fund company? Any help would be appreciated. Thx!
    Thats like asking "how do I get to know Warren Buffet or George Soros"

The way that you do it is you start on the bottom and you make financial sales. When you start closing a massive amount of money you can get someones attention to talk to you.

This is how stockbrokers did it.

They started as a cold caller and account opener. They got good at bringing clients into the firm millions at a time. They eventually got so good they became a manager and continued to bring millions into the firm plus taught others how to bring millions in. At this point, you usually break away and create your own company.

Back to the bottom and bringing in millions..you hire and train brokers who then bring in millions while you continue to lead from the front and bring in millions.

If you can do that for a few years and not have compliance issues you can then call someone and say"hi, I have a firm and brokers and we are bringing in x amount per month, I would like to get together and see what if any business we can do together"

That's if you can get thru on the phone to them...you can also wait outside an elevator and do the elevator pitch to the top because they are trapped in the elevator with you. You will either be arrested for stalking they will take the meeting( after looking you up and making a few phone calls) because they see you are the type that won't take no for an answer so you might be great on the phone like you said you were

Then you become one yourself or you are partnered in Venture Capital because you are the one bringing the money or clients in, with your big bold crazy personality.

( or basically, this is how I did it)

Karen37a
    In merchant cash advance to do this ...pull in 3-5 million per month low defaults, high renewals...someone might want to meet you.

Start from the bottom with a mentor/iso/funder ( make sure its one who can get to the money)...if they will allow you to join their organization.

Or become venture capital, find a firm that will sponsor you and study for the Series 7..its harder than the bar...make your way up the ladder to the money man.

That is what "venture capital" is ...( getting clients to give you money)

** proceed with caution some hedge funds are evil
    Last edited by Karen37a; 07-15-2018 at 05:10 PM.

Karen37a
    PS. Depending on how you get the money, you can be in serious serious serious trouble losing 2 million dollars overnight with one con artist merchant taking money to skip off to costa Rica.

Also brokers who do not have honest intentions ( hiding material facts in underwriting )

it will be VERY hard at this point to get a hedge fund to talk to some established companies...my best friends are watching these boards( Investment Firms/Hedge funds), i can promise you they are not taking any mca phone calls

Karen37a
    Truthfully, this website could be the thing Amazon or Netflix needs. With all the drama and intrigue, not to mention the downright nasty personalities there is either a reality show, or a weekly series in there somewhere. Just imagine the split screen scenes where multiple brokers work to undermine each other and the same deal, the public would be mesmerized. Deals being stolen, stacking 10 deals wide—White labeling to infinity and back. The blood bath that happens every time some new broker asks a question. The rumble that breaks out whenever someone ask what is a good lead source? And now we have the fake contracts and fake LLC’s—never a dull moment......HappyHorsehit

There you go... one of my investment friends of 35 some odd years opinion.

Thanks Karen37a

Karen37a
    Thanks Karen37a
    yw. My best advice to you is to become a" financial" salesperson aka broker. If you can learn how to bring clients in $$$...you control your destiny.

Everyone likes someone who can help them make money or get them money.

( well not the competition, they( some ) will hate you with every fiber of their being)

gl to you
    Last edited by Karen37a; 07-15-2018 at 07:04 PM.

Karen37a
    https://qz.com/1106440/black-monday-...ssions-spiked/

Black Monday 1987

http://time.com/3741681/2000-dotcom-stock-bust/

Dotcom crash March 2000

https://www.investopedia.com/feature...s/crashes9.asp

Real Estate market crash 2007-2009

Mca ...2017

I personally believe we are on an upswing, living thru all those crashes ( *as a licenced broker* ) and coming back up ...those of us who are left, find an ethical experienced person, new people will not make it alone ... draw your "sword" and take the hill...see you at the top
    Last edited by Karen37a; 07-15-2018 at 07:55 PM. Reason: **

Karen in my opinion there is too much seepage when you work for someone else. I think also when certin companies lack transparency it is bad for business and they are thinking small.

https://gethppy.com/company-culture/...parency-is-key

I can honestly say that if someone has enough knowledge to understand leads, and know who to get in docs there is no need to work for someone else in this business. If you close one deal where at 25% commission you make 5K, you are literally leaving $15,000 on the table plus any fees. That can add up pretty quickly. There is only one route to financial freedom and it not working for someone else. Sure there will be trial and error in the beginning. Also I dont hate anyone. I dislike some things people do.

Karen37a
    Karen in my opinion there is too much seepage when you work for someone else. I think also when certin companies lack transparency it is bad for business and they are thinking small.

https://gethppy.com/company-culture/...parency-is-key

I can honestly say that if someone has enough knowledge to understand leads, and know who to get in docs there is no need to work for someone else in this business. If you close one deal where at 25% commission you make 5K, you are literally leaving $15,000 on the table plus any fees. That can add up pretty quickly. There is only one route to financial freedom and it not working for someone else. Sure there will be trial and error in the beginning. Also I dont hate anyone. I dislike some things people do.
    Who gets 25%?...

Im not going to go thru all the costs...50%. but you are not paying for infrastructure crm, operations, leads, processing, underwriting etc ** training**

And if you lose ONE sale...it wasn't worth the 50%

I can tell you I gave 60/70 % and some fools tried to cut my throat and the got all of their deals taken from them elsewhere and some people who took the other deals were defaulted on . I saw they were bad and these brokers were coaching the merchants so i fired them. ( i never fired a 1099 before...its like firing a volunteer...odd experience). So there are huge risks.

You should look into sending deals to a few isos un your area...why don't you contact Michael I who is on here or Archie...even john in Brooklyn who I am sure hates me ( they would be able to coach you or steer you, if they wanted to accept deals I cant speak for them)

And I knew you were never leaving...takes a bit to type out these answers and we are not being paid for it...so I said my peace.. I typed it for all the new people coming to see as well.

This is why that scene is boiler room exists " who has their series 7 licence" ...leave we only train newbies.

To each their own. Good luck to you...hope you make it
    Last edited by Karen37a; 07-15-2018 at 08:12 PM.

Hedge fund companies

Well said, and kindly so, Karen. A rare indulgence from the industry that coined the phrase,"Want a friend? Buy a dog!"

Good Afternoon everyone,

What type of hedge fund? What type of relationship are you trying to establish between parties?

Karen37a
    edit

groundhogs day
    Last edited by Karen37a; 07-15-2018 at 09:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Quick Funding Solutions View Post
    What type of hedge fund? What type of relationship are you trying to establish between parties?
    Just when I get a client who doesnt qualify for term, or LOC, but has alot of property.

Karen37a
    Just when I get a client who doesnt qualify for term, or LOC, but has alot of property.
    that term is "hard money"...not hedge funds

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    that term is "hard money"...not hedge funds
    Thanks Karen. You are very helpful

When a client has a lot of property, we try to look at the assets and figure out the best way to structure the capital requested. We are familiar with clients not being bankable and going to alternative lenders and hard money sources to get capital. We have facilitated these types of fundings and are currently working on a few at this time. Let's setup a call to discuss your clients and figure out what program works best for them.

When a client has a lot of property, we try to look at the assets and figure out the best way to structure the capital requested. We are familiar with clients not being bankable and going to alternative lenders and hard money sources to get capital. We have facilitated these types of fundings and are currently working on a few at this time. Let's setup a call to discuss your clients and figure out what program works best for them.
    Where is your office located? I could not find it online.

Where is your office located? I could not find it online.
    What search engine are you using lol? Dogpile? Metacrawler? Definitely comes up on google! Anyone else having a hard time finding us?
    Last edited by Quick Funding Solutions; 07-27-2018 at 04:26 PM.

What browser are you using lol? Vivaldi? Blisk? Definitely comes up on google! Anyone else having a hard time finding us?
    Got it. Just sent you an inbox. Your company looks amazing!!!!!

Karen37a
    Thanks Karen. You are very helpful
    You are most very welcome. I am glad you are taking my advice and hooking on with an iso/funder to then go to the banks/lenders. Some are experts in the field.

Hard money is different...me entering loans since 2000 and having an " ex " federal charter and "ex"state charter ( not just being a mortgage broker) taught me alot of things.

# 1 being recruiting and training the 500 people in my old organization that I started with myself...then 1 ...3...5 etc.

(Forgive me, you do get asked the same questions over and over..people don't take your advice and they go out of business...hard to keep watching it for decades, you think id be used to it ...*this is why people don't bother giving advice*)

If you get stuck in the niche markets you might have to come on here and ask for advice but I can only "help" so much on a public board.

**like where to go for
    SBA 504, SBA 7 a ( direct), bridge loans, fix and flips, farm loans, oil and gas, rehab remodel, schools, tax liens, warehouse loans and lines of credit etc etc etc

And don't forget the good ole....Merchant Cash advance / Factoring and all the different niche markets and grades of paper inside of that

See you at the top...

New Brokers/ Isos...huge amounts of time are wasted on underwriting and placement...its best to go to an established iso with underwriting and processing in place ( and connections ), so its next, next , next...you can hand it off like a football and get another one.

( unless you know all the underwriting/algorithms from experience... focus on Cash advance...get 3-5 Funders...stay focused)
    Last edited by Karen37a; 07-16-2018 at 09:18 AM.

Karen37a
    The deeper you go into Financial Services and the more time you put in. You will start respecting some of these Funders and established Isos who put all these MCAs together.( and their knowledge base)..

I know what it takes..HUGE effort and connections and money

Sometimes its worth giving up 3-4 points...you have to go deep enough into the rabbit hole to actually see it...most will quit

gl to you

Senior Member Reputation points: 54977

Good Afternoon everyone,

Its all about numbers ....They don't care if a shirt says what was eaten for dinner last night (and the week before) or if men's hair now is starting to peel like an old school bus seat.
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    Its all about numbers ....They don't care if a shirt says what was eaten for dinner last night (and the week before) or if men's hair now is starting to peel like an old school bus seat.
    yep ...short version when I say " Numbers talk and bs walks"

And why sales contests and Sales boards where numbers are being posted is important.

( and when people lash out at the numbers being posted its a sign they are not on the board)

Karen37a
    I could tell some pretty crazy stories about the lengths people will go to, to not pick up the phone and face their fear of rejection, fear of failure, then fear of success.

The first time I saw some guy meltdown in the office in the 80's...and run into the parking lot and jump in the lake was a sight to behold.

They had a "dead wood" stick...he was going to keep it on his desk until he closed his first sale....wonder what happened to that guy...he ran around the room yelling with the stick and jumped in the lake LOL..

.someone running thru a supermarket to get away from me and my team..we thought he died, left for lunch never came back...blocked everyoens phone calls, changed his number

he saw us years later in the supermarket ....left his supermarket cart and ran for it...we chased him/...cooommeeee baccckkk you left yourrr stufff fin the officcceee, weee are nottt heeere to harrrrrm yyooooou LOL
    .....zooom

The crazy Karen stories make the list as well...

and some recent crazy adventures...boy oh boy

the last comment on this post...everyone have* a great months end
    Last edited by Karen37a; 07-16-2018 at 12:19 PM. Reason: *