Hedge fund companies
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Threaded View

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by USATopISO View Post
    Thanks Karen. You are very helpful
    You are most very welcome. I am glad you are taking my advice and hooking on with an iso/funder to then go to the banks/lenders. Some are experts in the field.

Hard money is different...me entering loans since 2000 and having an " ex " federal charter and "ex"state charter ( not just being a mortgage broker) taught me alot of things.

# 1 being recruiting and training the 500 people in my old organization that I started with myself...then 1 ...3...5 etc.

(Forgive me, you do get asked the same questions over and over..people don't take your advice and they go out of business...hard to keep watching it for decades, you think id be used to it ...*this is why people don't bother giving advice*)

If you get stuck in the niche markets you might have to come on here and ask for advice but I can only "help" so much on a public board.

**like where to go for
    SBA 504, SBA 7 a ( direct), bridge loans, fix and flips, farm loans, oil and gas, rehab remodel, schools, tax liens, warehouse loans and lines of credit etc etc etc

And don't forget the good ole....Merchant Cash advance / Factoring and all the different niche markets and grades of paper inside of that

See you at the top...

New Brokers/ Isos...huge amounts of time are wasted on underwriting and placement...its best to go to an established iso with underwriting and processing in place ( and connections ), so its next, next , next...you can hand it off like a football and get another one.

( unless you know all the underwriting/algorithms from experience... focus on Cash advance...get 3-5 Funders...stay focused)
    Last edited by Karen37a; 07-16-2018 at 09:18 AM.