Feedback?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Karen37a
    I am not commenting on these things anymore except to say ( and I didn't really read it )

When certain brokers lenders funder pushed for certain things...and I gave every reason why it would backfire on them/ us...the most important being investors will no longer want to participate in risky things, more riskk, less return.. so the ones who stay will want more profit for the INVESTOR..not funder( unless they are the investor as well) .

Let's see who can raise more capital in the event of a further downswing ...you better turn a profit with the cash you have. I know I can do it.

And I know ill never take a cut in commission for all this drama...top salespeople will be the only ones left...not the ones who sell 2/3%..put a fork in you...you will be done.

Glad you took the advice of the ones who led you off the cliff fighting me arguing the whole way..if you wanted 1 % go to the freaking bank and become a banker.

I still have my sword >>>> You fought with Wallace now fight with me...freeeedooommm

Karen37a
    Venture capital is 20%...you are going to charge 25%?

And run at a massive loss ..you won't be here

Senior Member Reputation points: 11887 KINGCASH's Avatar

Will it happen is the question.

If we all were in sync in regards to getting the merchants what they need for the right purposes etc., this wouldn't be battled as often.

Unfortunately, just like anything else, others could potentially make it become a problem.

I only see growth and run production on a positive note (i.e retention, customer loyalty).

Do most see an uphill or slippery slope?

I already have my opinion here, but would love to hear how others feel about growth for the upcoming months/years etc.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGCASH View Post
    Will it happen is the question.

If we all were in sync in regards to getting the merchants what they need for the right purposes etc., this wouldn't be battled as often.

Unfortunately, just like anything else, others could potentially make it become a problem.

I only see growth and run production on a positive note (i.e retention, customer loyalty).

Do most see an uphill or slippery slope?

I already have my opinion here, but would love to hear how others feel about growth for the upcoming months/years etc.

You missed the repercussions of what would happen...Funders shut down...more funder consolidations( or sales), losing books of business, less money, less renewals or further out, tighter underwriting guidelines... ( not customer loyalty)

Thanks for posting this and creating a convo...( I am sick of those people creating think tanks who don't understand so I am frustrated with them)
    Last edited by Karen37a; 07-12-2018 at 09:45 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 11887 KINGCASH's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    You missed the repercussions of what would happen...Funders shut down...more funder consolidations( or sales), losing books of business, less money, less renewals or further out, tighter underwriting guidelines... ( not customer loyalty)

Thanks for posting this and creating a convo...( I am sick of those people creating think tanks who don't understand so I am frustrated with them)
    I’m confused if this is for, or against my previous comment. However, I’ll take it in a positive way stating industry is on the up and up.

Thank you.