Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
Mantis funds about 3 dozen units per day that original submission was that same day! Karen does not work for me i believe (correct me if i am wrong) because about 3 years ago she sent a deal to a super ISO that closed the deal and in the last minute she wanted me to pay her direct and i knew i would get more business from her than the Super-ISO (that since fizzled out) BUT I HAD TO STICK TO THE RULES VS MAKING MORE MONEY! and i lost her future business but i need to remain honest !!

Now Karen was not looking to hurt her Super ISO i believe they were trying to screw her out of payment so she was not looking to pull a quick one but i was in a rock and a hard place and had to choose what was right vs what made me money.

with that said i receive business from 90% of the mca world...if i had 100% i would have no job

I will tell you another story that happened 2 weeks ago.... one large submitter had a super star agent that did almost all the business from that shop! and he left them and went on his own and wanted us to pay him on the renewal of a hugh size deal ...I knew if i pay the new shop i would fund 300K-600K a month or more but i had no right to NOT PAY the original smaller shop long story short of course i paid the first group and now i dont get business from either (first because they have zero deals and the 2nd guy becuse he wanted the 25K commission that was not his to receive)...if you think im talking about you i had this happen 3 times in the last year... point is we are honest to our ISO's!
try to have some professional courtesy . What did anthony or yellowstone do to you that on a thread were people are saying thank you to them ,you need to start promoting mantis .
Admin why do you allow this on a constant basis . get marcus that is the largest funder to actually pay for some advertising instead of hijacking every damn thread