CFG Merchant Solutions

Direct: (646) 880-6764
    Cell: (516) 319-5826
    Fax: (646) 278-7322
    Lmonus@cfgms.com
    180 Maiden Lane New York, NY 10038

www.cfgmerchantsolutions.com

Karen37a
    Yes, he moves fast ...sometimes I hear..."get off the daily funder and get that document."

" I am waiting for it I cant beat the merchant long distance" lol

Again I appreciate his help

Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

Mantis funds about 3 dozen units per day that original submission was that same day! Karen does not work with me i believe (correct me if i am wrong) because about 3 years ago she sent a deal to a super ISO that closed the deal and in the last minute she wanted me to pay her direct and i knew i would get more business from her than the Super-ISO (that since fizzled out) BUT I HAD TO STICK TO THE RULES VS MAKING MORE MONEY! and i lost her future business but i need to remain honest !!

Now Karen was not looking to hurt her Super ISO i believe they were trying to screw her out of payment so she was not looking to pull a quick one but i was in a rock and a hard place and had to choose what was right vs what made me money.

with that said i receive business from 90% of the mca world...if i had 100% i would have no job

I will tell you another story that happened 2 weeks ago.... one large submitter had a super star agent that did almost all the business from that shop! and he left them and went on his own and wanted us to pay him on the renewal of a hugh size deal ...I knew if i pay the new shop i would fund 300K-600K a month or more but i had no right to NOT PAY the original smaller shop long story short of course i paid the first group and now i dont get business from either (first because they have zero deals and the 2nd guy becuse he wanted the 25K commission that was not his to receive)...if you think im talking about you i had this happen 3 times in the last year... point is we are honest to our ISO's!
    Last edited by mcaguru; 07-11-2018 at 11:41 AM.
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 306908

Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    Mantis funds about 3 dozen units per day that original submission was that same day! Karen does not work for me i believe (correct me if i am wrong) because about 3 years ago she sent a deal to a super ISO that closed the deal and in the last minute she wanted me to pay her direct and i knew i would get more business from her than the Super-ISO (that since fizzled out) BUT I HAD TO STICK TO THE RULES VS MAKING MORE MONEY! and i lost her future business but i need to remain honest !!

Now Karen was not looking to hurt her Super ISO i believe they were trying to screw her out of payment so she was not looking to pull a quick one but i was in a rock and a hard place and had to choose what was right vs what made me money.

with that said i receive business from 90% of the mca world...if i had 100% i would have no job

I will tell you another story that happened 2 weeks ago.... one large submitter had a super star agent that did almost all the business from that shop! and he left them and went on his own and wanted us to pay him on the renewal of a hugh size deal ...I knew if i pay the new shop i would fund 300K-600K a month or more but i had no right to NOT PAY the original smaller shop long story short of course i paid the first group and now i dont get business from either (first because they have zero deals and the 2nd guy becuse he wanted the 25K commission that was not his to receive)...if you think im talking about you i had this happen 3 times in the last year... point is we are honest to our ISO's!
    try to have some professional courtesy . What did anthony or yellowstone do to you that on a thread were people are saying thank you to them ,you need to start promoting mantis .
    Admin why do you allow this on a constant basis . get marcus that is the largest funder to actually pay for some advertising instead of hijacking every damn thread

Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

your right i was talking to Karen it was her thread ... would never have done that to my most friendly competitor Anthony!
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 86941

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    try to have some professional courtesy . What did anthony or yellowstone do to you that on a thread were people are saying thank you to them ,you need to start promoting mantis .
    Admin why do you allow this on a constant basis . get marcus that is the largest funder to actually pay for some advertising instead of hijacking every damn thread
    no funder comes on to this forum and promotes like this. they pay for banner advertising on here or debanked or email blasts to brokers. its all paid advertising. we delete about 50% of the emails promoting by co we have never heard of to.

Senior Member Reputation points: 60165

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    Same Day funding

200k...sent in at 10-11 Funded

THATS GREAT!!!!!! most companies will only need coj track able
    Mantis is the only one i know that needs COJ to actually be delivered on deals 50k+
    so now sure their claim to fund same day on big deals unless they have merchants hand delivering it to them

Karen37a
    Mantis funds about 3 dozen units per day that original submission was that same day! Karen does not work with me i believe (correct me if i am wrong) because about 3 years ago she sent a deal to a super ISO that closed the deal and in the last minute she wanted me to pay her direct and i knew i would get more business from her than the Super-ISO (that since fizzled out) BUT I HAD TO STICK TO THE RULES VS MAKING MORE MONEY! and i lost her future business but i need to remain honest !!

I will tell you another story that happened 2 weeks ago.... one large submitter had a super star agent that did almost all the business from that shop! and he left them and went on his own and wanted us to pay him on the renewal of a hugh size deal ...I knew if i pay the new shop i would fund 300K-600K a month or more but i had no right to NOT PAY the original smaller shop long story short of course i paid the first group and now i don't get business from either (first because they have zero deals and the 2nd guy because he wanted the 25K commission that was not his to receive)...if you think im talking about you i had this happen 3 times in the last year... point is we are honest to our ISO's!
    OMG Marcus... I never brought this subject up

When I was NEW I was blasted with business ..I went into Funders cloud because I was sitting in a 3000 sq ft office on a box waiting for furniture to be delivered and had 50 files to fund

This **** bag deal ( that one of my brokers /isos ) gave me...went thru to YOU. I was already signed on with you but because the deal was so freaking small 7k -10k I dint want to be bothered pulling it out of Funders cloud to resubmit to get 10 -12 pts vs 8 or 9

I dont even remember at this point...

The client is and was mine...

She renewed and the freaking Iso or someone decided not to pay funders cloud.

They did not tell me they went to some who went to some who went to someone who went to you.

The RENEWAL was $300 or something crazy and the merchant called me it renewed and the money was never paid.

I called them ...wheres the money...THEY said Mantis won't pay it..I said I AM GOING GO CALL THEM>

SO we got into a disagreement over $300 DOLLars which doesn't matter to me..My purse cost 30k. It was the principal.

I asked you to tell your dumb iso to pay the commission...you didn't want to. I said for compliance reasons if they are with you, they are running your name because it was a mantis contract.

YOu said NO.

I hunted the iso down and they WIRED me the $300 within 2 hours ..i called funders cloud and said do you want your stinkin 50 bucks

^ this. all fund with scanned COJ and tracking. the competition for layering and high risk is brutal right now.

Senior Member Reputation points: 38639 patrickw's Avatar

articleLarge.jpg
    Patrick Wilson
    Managing Partner
    www.PremierCapitalNetwork.com

(NO MORE LENDER/FUNDER CALL PLZ)

Karen37a
    In fact, I came on the daily funder ..being new and said i have 50 files to fund and I am new..i will toss them out to someone to help.

and the idiot resident JT called me a Liar , most brokers make 30k etc etc ...I dont have any deals blah blah blah and thats how that fight started

Karen37a
    And I Funded 1 million in my first month and ...wa laaaa.

I didn't realize 1 million in a month was a lot to people ..I didn't realize where I was.

I didnt see it as bragging because I thought people were closing 30 million 50 million...silly me

Karen37a
    And to be honest....me telling you not to fund that tesalcle idiot from Nigeria didnt help

I told you not to fund him...he was going to default

You9( well not you, the person who workd for you...I did call you to warn you) funded him without us ..3 isos 100k

And he closed his bank accounts down the next day
    Last edited by Karen37a; 07-11-2018 at 12:09 PM.

how are clawbacks being handled on all this daily funding. a % of those deals have to head into default land. are your brokers paying them back?

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by fundingsmbs View Post
    how are clawbacks being handled on all this daily funding. a % of those deals have to head into default land. are your brokers paying them back?
    I never had one...going to go way out of my way to never have one.

I have 4-5 defaults in my life and 2 I got the money back personally

Senior Member Reputation points: 60165

^ this. all fund with scanned COJ and tracking. the competition for layering and high risk is brutal right now.
    only one place on bigger deal waits mantis

Karen37a
    And Marcus and anyone else saying snide things

When I got stuck on a deal cant fund...d minus paper ..guy is making 800k a month ...in business 7 years
    I was told no no no no no

So I said "let me call Anthony and Yellowstone, they will help me"

And they did...200k...

betcha bottom dollar it renews at Christmas time ...so i can buy a boat

I do not take A paper in there...but there are deals that fit a certain category for me...ethically.. nice to have them fund quickly

( and I don't like being stacked, I know they won't stack me or try to because basically thats my renewal)
    Last edited by Karen37a; 07-11-2018 at 12:25 PM.

Karen37a
    And the best part of those days when I first started.

I left my book of business behind, honored my non compete agreement, that was all new business I wrote... and never looked back

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Karen went straight HAM on Marcus.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Karen went straight HAM on Marcus.
    I like Marcus... I asked him to ask the Iso to pay someone so they pay me and he said no and wouldnt give up the name of the iso.
    ( I traced it anyway)

I didn't think it would be so hard to make someone be honourable... call the iso to say...pay the stinking $300 .

So Marcus didn't do it...this iso did...and it was a big hoopla ( that didn't spill out onto the df untill now lol)

That $300 dollar was a broker on my team's money...I had to look them in the face and say...they are not paying?

I would have just given them $300 and they wouldn't have known where it came from

And that's why those brokers wanted to be on my team, but I do not want some of them near me anymore...they learned bad habits from the 1st iso

Karen37a
    If you did get a clawback. the money would be taken directly from your bank account from the funders...automatic debit.

The Broker who you gave the commission to will be looooooooooong gone and you will never see it again.

That why some of these slick willies send bad deals to some Isos...they do not want the liability under their name and will skip off to the next iso.

Bad Brokers make a living sticking the isos/funders and moving on to the next....I watched them torch many Isos.. not many left standing in Tampa/ St Pete

I can see them coming...hard to not yell or just toss them face first out of the office lol

Anyone saying ..scorpion and the frog to me might have tried it and drowned

So I sit back and watch the bad funders and bad brokers con each other...its like a bad movie in slow motion

Add ** For this reason alone anyone who ever thought that Isos could stay alive with all the costs and risks associated to it making 2-3 points...has no clue and will be out of business or went out
    Last edited by Karen37a; 07-11-2018 at 02:17 PM. Reason: add **