Proven Lead Gen Opportunity for MCA Funder or Brokers
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 8723 helpinghand's Avatar

Proven Lead Gen Opportunity for MCA Funder or Brokers

Hi all, opportunity for some serious and proven deal flow here.

As a broker I became extremely good at Google Adwords. So I started doing it for other companies (finance, real estate, legal). I was managing campaigns for a fairly sizable MCA funder, bidding on "business loan" related keywords, etc.

The campaign performance was astounding, highlights below. I found the proverbial "secret sauce", but unfortunately the funder has a tighter credit box so they ended up farming deals out.

They found less value in these leads despite acquiescing that it was the best performing campaign they've ever seen.

Performance highlights (I can prove these with screenshots):

-Click-Through-Rate twice the average (5.28% vs. 2.65% for finance - https://www.wordstream.com/average-ctr)

-Conversion Rate almost 8x the average ... WordStream (https://www.wordstream.com/blog/ws/2...onversion-rate) refers to conversion rates of 11.45% or better as "unicorns" in the top 10%.
    Our conversion rates were 16.32%.

More: Based on their budget, they received about 1.3 leads per day in June. We also got paid on a performance basis only.

If you're currently running Adwords, allow me to fire up this or another winning campaign I have in your Adwords account with all the data I have on historical performance (i.e. uploading negative keyword lists, targeting certain devices / geos, time of day etc.).

All traffic will be sent to Segway Financial -owned landing pages that I know convert 3-6x more than regular landing pages.

I have all this data on winning campaigns. I can prove performance upon request with screenshots.

The cost is free, but we get paid $25 per lead generated (on top of what you pay Google).

Serious inquiries only. Looking for a win-win scenario where I get paid only if I perform.
    Hanna Kassis, JD/CPA

Senior Member Reputation points: 54977

Quote Originally Posted by helpinghand View Post
    Hi all, opportunity for some serious and proven deal flow here.

As a broker I became extremely good at Google Adwords. So I started doing it for other companies (finance, real estate, legal). I was managing campaigns for a fairly sizable MCA funder, bidding on "business loan" related keywords, etc.

The campaign performance was astounding, highlights below. I found the proverbial "secret sauce", but unfortunately the funder has a tighter credit box so they ended up farming deals out.

They found less value in these leads despite acquiescing that it was the best performing campaign they've ever seen.

Performance highlights (I can prove these with screenshots):

-Click-Through-Rate twice the average (5.28% vs. 2.65% for finance - https://www.wordstream.com/average-ctr)

-Conversion Rate almost 8x the average ... WordStream (https://www.wordstream.com/blog/ws/2...onversion-rate) refers to conversion rates of 11.45% or better as "unicorns" in the top 10%.
    Our conversion rates were 16.32%.

More: Based on their budget, they received about 1.3 leads per day in June. We also got paid on a performance basis only.

If you're currently running Adwords, allow me to fire up this or another winning campaign I have in your Adwords account with all the data I have on historical performance (i.e. uploading negative keyword lists, targeting certain devices / geos, time of day etc.).

All traffic will be sent to Segway Financial -owned landing pages that I know convert 3-6x more than regular landing pages.

I have all this data on winning campaigns. I can prove performance upon request with screenshots.

The cost is free, but we get paid $25 per lead generated (on top of what you pay Google).

Serious inquiries only. Looking for a win-win scenario where I get paid only if I perform.
    Hanna is the real deal !!!

with that said a post that size for us in MCA WORLD is like trying to read a 600 page Stephen King book during a marathon ! and i mean as participant not an onlooker..
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 8723 helpinghand's Avatar

haha thanks Marcus, I do understand attention spans are short, anyway, what were you saying again?
    Hanna Kassis, JD/CPA