Quote Originally Posted by Juan View Post
Fair enough. If it's not Karen, for the millionth time, who is it? Because everyone here is bashing and barking at us and we have shown our names and faces and we're not afraid to say who we are, because we have nothing to hide.

I've asked numerous times who is WestCoast who has been trolling us ever since we singed up here, where we came to make good relationships and find opportunities.

We didn't come here for war, but WestCoast has had a grudge on us since day one. As she does to a lot of nubs here. If she thinks bullying is the way to go, then be it. Just understand that we will stand our ground and will not be intimidated like others. We don't have to prove to WestCoast or to anyone for that matter ****. We have a legitimate business and just become some bully says we don't it won't change.

We have even gone as far as asking WestCoast to partner on deals with us. But enough is enough. If WestCoast does not show us how she is the we will assume she is who we say she is. I think most will agree.

And by the way, I'm pretty sure WestCoast is capable of defending herself....
You came here claiming your a lender. For the millionth time, what lenders license do you operate under?

Or fess up to the lie.