SBA, Traditional Term Loans, Short-Term Loans, Bridge Loans and Hard Money Loans
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Banned Reputation points: 1609

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    If you’re going to come on here soliciting business as a lender, please provide proof that you are licensed to lend. It’s really just that simple.

The fact your unwilling to provide such proof tells the story: you guys are liars.

No one on here will work with you now. Your rep is ruined. It’s a wrap, and deep down you guys know it.

Now, I understand the emotional (yet childish) responses because you’re basically saying “we ****ed up our rep so bad, may as well go all out and ruin our rep for good,” But I wish you guys had shown some composure.
    HAHAHAHAHA - you are so so so funny. I'm so sorry Karen that we hurt your feelings.... are you crying? "Deep down"? hahahahahahahahahsha

So what do you suggest now? Should we commit harakiri? hahaha. OMFG... I can't stop.... hahahahahahahaha

I actually had a neighbor that used to act just like you. She had a serious case of PMS. Have you seen your doctor lately?

$50 says you respond to this on 3...2...1...
    Last edited by Juan; 07-12-2018 at 12:13 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by Juan View Post
    HAHAHAHAHA - you are so so so funny. I'm so sorry Karen that we hurt your feelings.... are you crying?

So what do you suggest now? Should we commit harakiri? hahaha. OMFG... I can't stop.... hahahahahahahaha

I actually had a neighbor that used to act just like you. She had a serious case of PMS. Have you seen your doctor lately?
    Lendrzhub professionalism on display.

Banned Reputation points: 1609

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Lendrzhub professionalism on display.
    I won!!!!!!!! $50... Thanks Karen. I love you. Made my day. Part of our rent for our 1B 1/2B apartment....

You think I should bet again? Maybe we can go out for drinks and I'll pay...

Karen...... where are you? come back. We miss you...
    Last edited by Juan; 07-12-2018 at 12:25 AM.