SBA, Traditional Term Loans, Short-Term Loans, Bridge Loans and Hard Money Loans
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Prove your business is dead? Look at this thread. You seriously played yourself. You know it. There is literally no way a single broker or respectable funder would work with you now.

And think what will happen in 30-60 days when merchant google ”Lendrzhub” and this thread pops up. They’ll run from you. Best part is your name “Juan Pasalagua” is attached to this inanity.

Banned Reputation points: 1609

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Prove your business is dead? Look at this thread. You seriously played yourself. You know it. There is literally no way a single broker or respectable funder would work with you now.

And think what will happen in 30-60 days when merchant google ”Lendrzhub” and this thread pops up. They’ll run from you. Best part is your name “Juan Pasalagua” is attached to this inanity.
    Because yes, that is my real name and I don't have to hide... unlike others.... Karen Bruton....

Quote Originally Posted by Juan View Post
    Because yes, that is my real name and I don't have to hide... unlike others.... Karen Bruton....
    You have to show your real name because the forum rules require you to post name, company name, address and phone number when soliciting business. If you weren’t so thirsty and desperate, you wouldn’t be begging for leads on Internet forums. Most of us don’t need to, thus: we are free to post anonymously.

Member Reputation points: 220

Prove you have a business, Karen. What's your company website? It's easy to make false claims under your screen name.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexP View Post
    Prove you have a business, Karen. What's your company website? It's easy to make false claims under your screen name.
    Feel free to ask Karen. She’ll be glad to tell you.

Banned Reputation points: 1609

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Feel free to ask Karen. She’ll be glad to tell you.
    Yes... sure Karen..... we love you. Just don't scam us...

And sorry for exposing you... but then again... anyone can google your name... Karen Bruton....

I think most agree.
    Last edited by Juan; 07-12-2018 at 01:47 PM.

Karen isn’t seeking business here. You are. You claimed to be a lender operating under a bank’s license. You have failed to provide proof. Until you do, you should be seen as scammers. I think most agree.

Senior Member Reputation points: 198007

She doesn't owe you anything. That you and Juan can't figure out who Karen37a is speaks loudly about your diligence. Get lost noob.