Lines of Credit
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Lines of Credit

good afternoon guys I wanted to see if anyone can help out or point me to the right direction when it comes to lines of credit. I have lost a few good solid deals since I currently don't count with this tool I also funded some nice A & B paper that I'm sure will qualify. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated!!!
    Happy Hunting!!

Senior Member Reputation points: 341293

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyMIke$ View Post
    good afternoon guys I wanted to see if anyone can help out or point me to the right direction when it comes to lines of credit. I have lost a few good solid deals since I currently don't count with this tool I also funded some nice A & B paper that I'm sure will qualify. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated!!!
    Happy Hunting!!
    Hi MoneyMike$,

We offer asset based lines of credit and factoring. Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Thanks for the response Kevin I will send you an email ....I was looking forward to hearing on products like Bluevine, Kabbage etc

Thanks for the response Kevin I will send you an email ....I was looking forward to hearing on products like Bluevine, Kabbage etc
    Better and bigger.....
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    561-850-9346
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Senior Member Reputation points: 86941

bluevine. good product to have for LOCs. Don't expect giant 15 point rips on the commissions. its much smaller payouts but the repeat business is solid

yes that is what I'm looking for. do you have a contact there ?

Senior Member Reputation points: 242214

yes that is what I'm looking for. do you have a contact there ?
    Mike, I think you can reach out to Bluevine to get an ISO agreement at partners@bluevine.com
    How long is your TIB? They aren't accepting just every ISO that applies.
    You should also try getting approval at FundBox, no minimum credit score.

If you're looking for ways to monetize clients with excellent credit, at good rates, then contact me directly, I have a few things to say. My email address is below.

Factoring is IMHO the best revolving product out there.

Senior Member Reputation points: 203963

if they have invoices Kevin is the guy you want to see for ABL programs or their are other ABL lenders out there. If they don't and just have deposits Bluevine is really only place to go to, they average about 5pts on first draw slightly less every other draw, Kabbage doesn't pay brokers you would have to charge directly unless you are signed up with them, if they have good financials and equity in property LIftForward can give you line of credit based on equity, you can also try Headway Capital for straight LOC I heard they do them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Sachip24 View Post
    if they have invoices Kevin is the guy you want to see for ABL programs or their are other ABL lenders out there. If they don't and just have deposits Bluevine is really only place to go to, they average about 5pts on first draw slightly less every other draw, Kabbage doesn't pay brokers you would have to charge directly unless you are signed up with them, if they have good financials and equity in property LIftForward can give you line of credit based on equity, you can also try Headway Capital for straight LOC I heard they do them as well.
    Sachip24...thanks. Keep in mind...we can include inventory and M&E as an accommodation to a receivables facility.
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    561-850-9346
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Senior Member Reputation points: 203963

Quote Originally Posted by kevinhenry0527 View Post
    Sachip24...thanks. Keep in mind...we can include inventory and M&E as an accommodation to a receivables facility.
    Kevin,

Does it have to be a certain kind of inventory only or certain amount? Also for M&E does it have to be only big types of equipment? Have client right now has some crazy machine worth 1.4mill wants to use it as collateral and get 500k

Kevin,

Does it have to be a certain kind of inventory only or certain amount? Also for M&E does it have to be only big types of equipment? Have client right now has some crazy machine worth 1.4mill wants to use it as collateral and get 500k
    Hi Sachip24,

we will always lead with receivables. We can include inventory and/or M&E as an accommodation. We cannot do either as a stand-alone facility. Inventory must be monitored with a perpetual system. It really does not matter what it is, but commodity type products will get lesser advance rates. M&E...we prefer equipment that is bolted to the ground or yellow iron. It will require a recent valuation.

KH
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    561-850-9346
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

thank you for this information it is greatly appreciated I hope I connect with Bluevine soon !!

yes that is what I'm looking for do you have a contact there at Bluevine . or please send me a msg