Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Mca leads

WE HAVE MCA LEADS AGED AND RECENT

AND ALSO REAL TIME LEADS AND LIVE TRANSFERS

ALL AT DISCOUNT COST

WE ALSO OFFER MARKETING FOR THE LEADS

CONTACT US ..... leadzgenie@gmail.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 23085

Gmail? Not very professional or credible. What is your company name, location and cost per live transfer? What is your refund policy?

Quote Originally Posted by FCF Fund View Post
    Gmail? Not very professional or credible. What is your company name, location and cost per live transfer? What is your refund policy?
    You may have look at our services at DTX MCA Leads. Lets discuss pricing on LIVE CHAT or you may send us an email to info@dtxmerchantcashadvanceleads.com

https://www.dtxbscallcenter.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 54849 JasonBishop's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dtxbusinesssolutions View Post
    You may have look at our services at DTX MCA Leads. Lets discuss pricing on LIVE CHAT or you may send us an email to info@dtxmerchantcashadvanceleads.com

https://www.dtxbscallcenter.com
    I see you're in Bangladesh. So does your call center screen these leads? The reps are the ones processing the call initially and then passing it off to a client? What happens if a client does not answer? Is the caller (business owner) placed on hold? I'm intrigued..

Quote Originally Posted by JasonBishop View Post
    I see you're in Bangladesh. So does your call center screen these leads? The reps are the ones processing the call initially and then passing it off to a client? What happens if a client does not answer? Is the caller (business owner) placed on hold? I'm intrigued..
    Yes Jason, we're located in Bangladesh. All these leads are pre-screened and pre-qualified. Our reps are calling these merchants to seek for their interest in MCA. If they are interested, we go pre-qualify them and then with their proper consent we transfer the call to our clients. Since we're working with a few ISOs/Lenders together, so we can simply transfer to the call to someone else if one client doesn't answer. We only charge for successful and qualified transfers. Even if the call gets disconnected while our clients are talking to the merchants, that lead will be replaced.

Please join us on live chat to discuss in details (Live Chat). You can also call us 4052563329 (24/7)
    Travis A.
    Marketing Executive
    Your most reliable Merchant Cash Advance Leads Source
    MCA Live Transfer Leads | Call Back Leads | Aged Leads

Phone:
    (844) 501 1909
    www.dtxbscallcenter.com | info@dtxbscallcenter.com

Yes Jason, we're located in Bangladesh. All these leads are pre-screened and pre-qualified. Our reps are calling these merchants to seek for their interest in MCA. If they are interested, we go pre-qualify them and then with their proper consent we transfer the call to our clients. Since we're working with a few ISOs/Lenders together, so we can simply transfer to the call to someone else if one client doesn't answer. We only charge for successful and qualified transfers. Even if the call gets disconnected while our clients are talking to the merchants, that lead will be replaced.

Please join us on live chat to discuss in details (Live Chat). You can also call us 4052563329 (24/7)
    Thank you for the info. I just checked out your website, is that your actual call center shown on your home page?

Thank you for the info. I just checked out your website, is that your actual call center shown on your home page?
    Lol. That's actually a old photo of the setup when we started.
    Travis A.
    Marketing Executive

Phone:
    (844) 501 1909

Interesting....so I was asking some of these questions because my company (VMRD, Inc) Under TAS Management Ltd, has owned and operated call centers for the past 20+ years. So it sounds like your leads are Outbound Leads the way you explained. Your Agent Calls a prospective customer and "Pre Screens", then you transfer out to one of the buyers you have for leads. So a lot happens during that process 1) The Caller is wondering why they are being contacted by someone with a distinct accent wanting to know if they want funding. 2) That same caller is placed on hold for the time where you are hoping to be able to connect with a buyer of your leads (What happens if they can not take the call). I'll tell you.. the quality diminishes while a caller waits on hold. 3) You are placing heavy emphasis on your lead quality guarantee if the lead is not qualified. Isn't this what your live agents are doing before transferring? Your website indicates you only charge for a successful transfer which is terrifying when your product should be based on quality and not connectivity. Lastly, being in the call center space for a long time, I saw the photo from your website before. I've seen this photo around for years. You are indicating that this is an original photo from one of your offices when you set up. I did a simple reverse search that shows this is definitely not your office and never was https://www.google.com/search?tbs=sb...6u4FAbylitGYuQ
    (Just Scroll Down On the Search Page)

People snatch photos from the internet all of the time however you are here representing that this was a picture of your shop once upon a time? If you are straight with people and transparent from the get go I promise you will go much further.

People might be saying, Jason why you are giving this guy a hard time? It's because our company DBA BusinessFundingExpress under VMRD, Inc a TAS Holding Group Company (3000 Valley Forge Circle, Suite 3800, King of Prussia, PA 19406) also provides lead generation services. The stigma is out there on lead generation companies because company's like DTX Call Center have burned them in the past. While that bad competition for us comes with the territory, I watch people misrepresenting themselves far too often on here. As a consumer myself if I sense BS, and I can prevent someone from being taken advantage of, I am going to go out of my way to help prevent that. Your service is questionable from a call center perspective particularly when being abroad. No disrespect but if someone with a thick accent calls me asking me about my numbers and if I need funding I'm hanging up on them. Its a fact. The quality of that lead will suffer.

I haven't been a member of this forum for too long, and perhaps I should get used to this kind of thing.
    Last edited by JasonBishop; 07-14-2018 at 11:26 AM.

Pre-screened and Pre-qualified

Interesting....so I was asking some of these questions because my company (VMRD, Inc) Under TAS Management Ltd, has owned and operated call centers for the past 20+ years. So it sounds like your leads are Outbound Leads the way you explained. Your Agent Calls a prospective customer and "Pre Screens", then you transfer out to one of the buyers you have for leads. So a lot happens during that process 1) The Caller is wondering why they are being contacted by someone with a distinct accent wanting to know if they want funding. 2) That same caller is placed on hold for the time where you are hoping to be able to connect with a buyer of your leads (What happens if they can not take the call). I'll tell you.. the quality diminishes while a caller waits on hold. 3) You are placing heavy emphasis on your lead quality guarantee if the lead is not qualified. Isn't this what your live agents are doing before transferring? Your website indicates you only charge for a successful transfer which is terrifying when your product should be based on quality and not connectivity. Lastly, being in the call center space for a long time, I saw the photo from your website before. I've seen this photo around for years. You are indicating that this is an original photo from one of your offices when you set up. I did a simple reverse search that shows this is definitely not your office and never was https://www.google.com/search?tbs=sb...6u4FAbylitGYuQ
    (Just Scroll Down On the Search Page)

People snatch photos from the internet all of the time however you are here representing that this was a picture of your shop once upon a time? If you are straight with people and transparent from the get go I promise you will go much further.

People might be saying, Jason why you are giving this guy a hard time? It's because our company DBA BusinessFundingExpress under VMRD, Inc a TAS Holding Group Company (3000 Valley Forge Circle, Suite 3800, King of Prussia, PA 19406) also provides lead generation services. The stigma is out there on lead generation companies because company's like DTX Call Center have burned them in the past. While that bad competition for us comes with the territory, I watch people misrepresenting themselves far too often on here. As a consumer myself if I sense BS, and I can prevent someone from being taken advantage of, I am going to go out of my way to help prevent that. Your service is questionable from a call center perspective particularly when being abroad. No disrespect but if someone with a thick accent calls me asking me about my numbers and if I need funding I'm hanging up on them. Its a fact. The quality of that lead will suffer.

I haven't been a member of this forum for too long, and perhaps I should get used to this kind of thing.
    Great point Jason, first of all its not been just few days I am in this industry. I have sorted out all these problems long long time ago and already figured them out. We don't charge for successful transfers only but for qualified leads. On my previous reply on this thread I clearly mentioned that our leads are Pre-Screened & Pre-Qualified. I also Mentioned and Marked that part bold where I said, Successful & Qualified Transfers. Hope you understand the meaning of Qualified Transfers.

Now, about our accent, I am sure you are aware about the foreigners working in States with heavy accent. So 95% of people are now used to heavy accent now. 98% Americans are not racist. And also, if someone has issue with our accent, he will never let us complete the call and get him transferred to someone else. And about placing him on hold, I never said we are placing him on hold. Rather than placing them on hold we keep them on the call with us and dial our clients with his proper consent. And about the photo on our site, I suggest you to go through couple of our old blogs, you will find few of our photos with our name below those are being used by our competitors couple of times croping our company name from the photos.

About Quality, if a lead is not qualified even after getting transferred to our Clients, there's no point of charging him for the lead. We don't charge a client for a lead if its not successfully transferred and not qualified according to the agreed qualifying criteria.
    Last edited by dtxbusinesssolutions; 07-15-2018 at 11:48 PM.
    Travis A.
    Marketing Executive

Phone:
    (844) 501 1909

Great point Jason, first of all its not been just few days I am in this industry. I have sorted out all these problems long long time ago and already figured them out. We don't charge for successful transfers only but for qualified leads. On my previous reply on this thread I clearly mentioned that our leads are Pre-Screened & Pre-Qualified. I also Mentioned and Marked that part bold where I said, Successful & Qualified Transfers. Hope you understand the meaning of Qualified Tranfers.

Now, about our accent, I am sure you are aware about foreigners working in States with heavy accent. So 95% of people are now used to heavy accent now. 98% Americans are not recist. And also, if someone has issue with our accent, he will never let us complete the call and get him transferred to someone else. And about placing him on hold, I never said we are placing him on hold. Rather than placing them on hold we keep the on the call with us and dial our clients with his proper consent. And about the photo on our site, I suggest you to go through couple of our old blogs, you will find few of our photos with our name below those are being used by our competitors couple of times croping our company name from the photos.

About Quality, if a lead is not qualified even after getting transferred to our Clients, there's no point of charging him for the lead. We don't charge a client for a lead if its not successfully transfered and not qualified according to the agreed qualifying criteria.
    Tanvir, there are so many holes in your explanation that while I would love to pick it all apart I am not going to. It wouldn't be fair. I a trust that the viewers of the thread can put 2 and 2 together.