Quote Originally Posted by ajequitymatt View Post
I also sent you a private message. We do high risk direct funding and we never reach out to your clients. You told me your not interested and when I asked for an email to send my companies guidelines you said you don't want any spam... I'm not sure if your serious but your initial post made it look like you were very upset about getting backdoored. I have a solution for you, I'll fund your deals without ever backdooring you. In regards to A+ paper, we are a small shop so we can be very lenient on the approvals. We obviously don't compete with companies like Ondeck because we fund a different market but we offer weekly when it makes sense and we can go up to 8 months on some deals. One good thing about us is that our standard term is 84 payments. No matter what position we are in we offer we can fund them 84 payments.
ye i know i mistakenly wrote pm me under your comment didnt know how to use the site correctly i responded back to you right away to let you know i wasn't interested at this time