Keep getting back doored please help!!!!
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

I also sent you a private message. We do high risk direct funding and we never reach out to your clients. You told me your not interested and when I asked for an email to send my companies guidelines you said you don't want any spam... I'm not sure if your serious but your initial post made it look like you were very upset about getting backdoored. I have a solution for you, I'll fund your deals without ever backdooring you. In regards to A+ paper, we are a small shop so we can be very lenient on the approvals. We obviously don't compete with companies like Ondeck because we fund a different market but we offer weekly when it makes sense and we can go up to 8 months on some deals. One good thing about us is that our standard term is 84 payments. No matter what position we are in we can fund them 84 payments.
    Last edited by ajequitymatt; 06-28-2018 at 02:22 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 60165

Quote Originally Posted by ajequitymatt View Post
    I also sent you a private message. We do high risk direct funding and we never reach out to your clients. You told me your not interested and when I asked for an email to send my companies guidelines you said you don't want any spam... I'm not sure if your serious but your initial post made it look like you were very upset about getting backdoored. I have a solution for you, I'll fund your deals without ever backdooring you. In regards to A+ paper, we are a small shop so we can be very lenient on the approvals. We obviously don't compete with companies like Ondeck because we fund a different market but we offer weekly when it makes sense and we can go up to 8 months on some deals. One good thing about us is that our standard term is 84 payments. No matter what position we are in we offer we can fund them 84 payments.
    ye i know i mistakenly wrote pm me under your comment didnt know how to use the site correctly i responded back to you right away to let you know i wasn't interested at this time

Quote Originally Posted by BROKER TIME View Post
    ye i know i mistakenly wrote pm me under your comment didnt know how to use the site correctly i responded back to you right away to let you know i wasn't interested at this time
    Maybe I'm crazy but that's the only part of this thread that I don't understand. Just out of curiosity, what was the objective of your post? You wanted a solution to preventing backdooring from the current funding companies you use?

I also sent you a private message. We do high risk direct funding and we never reach out to your clients. You told me your not interested and when I asked for an email to send my companies guidelines you said you don't want any spam... I'm not sure if your serious but your initial post made it look like you were very upset about getting backdoored. I have a solution for you, I'll fund your deals without ever backdooring you. In regards to A+ paper, we are a small shop so we can be very lenient on the approvals. We obviously don't compete with companies like Ondeck because we fund a different market but we offer weekly when it makes sense and we can go up to 8 months on some deals. One good thing about us is that our standard term is 84 payments. No matter what position we are in we offer we can fund them 84 payments.
    again my initial post was simply to have anyone with experiences with the lenders iam currently set up and to know who they knew for sure back doored my mistake was added that i have a+ paper that goes to the waste side because they dont want mcaif there was an alternative product

so to be crystal clear

if you have any info on the lenders i have good or bad please pm me not looking to make it public

but i see most people do not understand that and are flooding my pms with i wont back door and i offer etc... when i kindly reply that iam not interested instead of just ignoring you theres no reason to call me out and ask if iam serious im sure the second i gave you the shop name you wouldnt stop so please i have been nothing but nice to people but take a step back TY

Senior Member Reputation points: 7162 TheShitzuofMCA's Avatar

again my initial post was simply to have anyone with experiences with the lenders iam currently set up and to know who they knew for sure back doored my mistake was added that i have a+ paper that goes to the waste side because they dont want mcaif there was an alternative product

so to be crystal clear

if you have any info on the lenders i have good or bad please pm me not looking to make it public

but i see most people do not understand that and are flooding my pms with i wont back door and i offer etc... when i kindly reply that iam not interested instead of just ignoring you theres no reason to call me out and ask if iam serious im sure the second i gave you the shop name you wouldnt stop so please i have been nothing but nice to people but take a step back TY
    Well Ill wait for a reply then. I think some were actually trying to help you.

Senior Member Reputation points: 51665

Quote Originally Posted by The****zuofMCA View Post
    Well Ill wait for a reply then. I think some were actually trying to help you.
    Agreed. Same here. I also understood the post the way ajequitymatt did.
    Just looking to help if there's a need

Quote Originally Posted by NoBigDeal View Post
    no worries again ill accept blame for maybe not being clear

Quote Originally Posted by NoBigDeal View Post
    Yes just looking to help. When I was a broker one thing I absolutely hated was spending time and money on a lead that ended up being easy commission for someone else.

Yes just looking to help. When I was a broker one thing I absolutely hated was spending time and money on a lead that ended up being easy commission for someone else.
    appreciate it will reach out if i have an interest

appreciate it will reach out if i have an interest
    I'll be waiting by my phone for the day you do

845-649-0306

Karen37a

so to be crystal clear

I do not have any animosity towards you. You kinda threw yourself into the gladiator pit with sand and a rock for a weapon.

How can you trust the advice of people who are giving you information? Here is mine anyway.

Understand the algorithms and underwriting guidelines and how they apply to the files...then and only then you will be able to decipher if you are being treated fairly or not.
    Watch your approval ratios and your closing ratios and if they are way off trying to analyze the reasons why.

Is their a disparity between companies?

Rethink your marketing strategies and adjust to max out profitability not just for yourself but for the funder.
    Ask people who their favourite funders are and why...everyone has a different opinion.

This backend part of underwriting and funding is the reason some Isos Brokers are valuable....as an example...you cant expect to walk into a lawyers office every day and get advice for free...the clock starts ticking and you get charged hourly for the advice.

All of these things are solved by getting a mentor or a brokers broker or Super iso above you, who will have skin in the game and a reason for coaching you...or just read past posts or learn from experience
    Last edited by Karen37a; 06-28-2018 at 02:02 PM.