Keep getting back doored please help!!!!
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 118256 ridextreme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BROKER TIME View Post
    wow i’m sorry that I asked for help with paperwork that I’m not able to fundd because the terms go only 18 months and are weekly payments
    Are you really complaining that you get "only" an 18 month term and are weekly payments? So you prefer daily payments? These are the offers that are the easiest to sell.

Senior Member Reputation points: 60165

Quote Originally Posted by ridextreme View Post
    Are you really complaining that you get "only" an 18 month term and are weekly payments? So you prefer daily payments? These are the offers that are the easiest to sell.
    maybe some of you dont read well
    i did not say i only get 18 months
    what i said was
    for people that have no interest in MCA 18 months and a weekly doesnt close as often as youd like hence me wanting to add another product to my line

i noticed alot of you posters look to criticize posts

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by BROKER TIME View Post
    maybe some of you dont read well
    i did not say i only get 18 months
    what i said was
    for people that have no interest in MCA 18 months and a weekly doesnt close as often as youd like hence me wanting to add another product to my line

i noticed alot of you posters look to criticize posts
    You started off this post with huge criticism and accusations...the only reason you got a semi warm reception is that some think you will send them deals.

And you only said it to extract infomation out of people. to lure them in or pass off dead wood

And I took my personal time to type to you the correct answer and you don't get it.

wake up you are not in kansas anymore

BlueVine for Lines of Credit
    Fundbox for Lines of Credit
    LoanMe - Monthly Payments

On Deck has been stealing files FOR YEARS. They have a practice of denying files then heavily soliciting them afterwards. They are also notorious for getting high volume shops on for a few years, then cutting them off and taking all their files. Kabbage and Funding Circle also do that. Yellowstone is a den of thieves, as is Cresthill/Mantis and too many others to name.

Senior Member Reputation points: 86941

Quote Originally Posted by kturner317 View Post
    On Deck has been stealing files FOR YEARS. They have a practice of denying files then heavily soliciting them afterwards. They are also notorious for getting high volume shops on for a few years, then cutting them off and taking all their files. Kabbage and Funding Circle also do that. Yellowstone is a den of thieves, as is Cresthill/Mantis and too many others to name.

well there you have it, state of the union

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by kturner317 View Post
    I saw companies torch people...thats why i made the name "karen" ...i thought where the heck am I...morons yelling I had a dui and was hiding from it, i just wanted to stay away from all this crap and just fund deals and renew lol.

Hard to watch people kiss the butt of the King all day

I did a William Wallace/ Braveheart .... you fought for ...now fight with me...for freedom .........1099 chaarrgeeeeeeeee
    Last edited by Karen37a; 07-09-2018 at 02:07 PM.