Keep getting back doored please help!!!!
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by BROKER TIME View Post
    everyone else is here to help you are not all you have done is create nonsense and arguments on my post
    so please move on to another post

thank you
    Good luck in mca you will need it you are on ignore.. I can smell the defaults coming .. I am not them

Add ... and some of you are playing into this ooo i am backdoored help me crap on an industry board

Adn your greed is getting you...ooo i have a plus paper daily payments help me help me

I know a set up when i see one
    Last edited by Karen37a; 06-27-2018 at 08:10 PM. Reason: add*

Senior Member Reputation points: 60165

[QUOTE=Karen37a;97176]Good luck in mca you will need it you are on ignore.. I can smell the defaults coming .. I am not them

Add ... and some of you are playing into this ooo i am backdoored help me crap on an industry board

Adn your greed is getting you...ooo i have a plus paper daily payments help me help me

I know a set up when i see one[ What can I possibly gain other than the knowledge that I need to better my business and possibly add more products to my line and to know the truth of who is backdooring and who is not

as far as default it happens to the best of them you can’t control when the debt collector makes a deal sounds so good to some of these merchants
    Or when sometimes the merchants over leverage because people give them a few more positions either which case I can tell you that I don’t get many defaults they do happen of course and anyone who works with my company in the industry can vouch for how solid of the company we are I won’t post my company name as I do not need spam from lead companies etc..

Karen37a

What can I possibly gain other than the knowledge that I need to better my business and possibly add more products to my line and to know the truth of who is back during and who is backdooring and who is not

as far as default it happens to the best of them you can’t control when the debt collector makes a deal sounds so good to some of these merchants
    Or when sometimes the merchandise over leverage because people give them a few more positions either which case I can tell you that I don’t get many defaults they do happen of course and anyone who works with my company in the industry can vouch for how solid of the company we are I won’t post my company name as I do not need spam from lead companies etc..
    You said you are in business for years now.You have exsiting relationships

you have a plus paper?

I gave you the right answer...you overlooked it

No one is going to tell you who is backdooring and who is not, and if they do its common sense that people may lie . The people who are responding to you are respnding because you tossed out bait.., i can see you luring in suckers...

goodbye this is a repeat convo ...just new name

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    You said you are in business for years now.You have exsiting relationships

you have a plus paper?

I gave you the right answer...you overlooked it

No one is going to tell you who is backdooring and who is not, and if they do its common sense that people may lie . The people who are responding to you are respnding because you tossed out bait.., i can see you luring in suckers...

goodbye this is a repeat convo ...just new name

tossing bait new name

if you took a second to read my post you would see at an all time high
    i have built relationships which is why i posted this

but i guess im luring them in to send me deals so i can fund them?

if youd like to know what triggered this i got an email from one of my clients this morning ask me if i sold his info because someone called him up telling me that they have his bank statements and began reading off transactions to prove to him that they were a ”direct lender”

so no idea what your deal is but i can only assume that you werent loved enough as a child

Karen37a
    tossing bait new name

if you took a second to read my post you would see at an all time high
    i have built relationships which is why i posted this

but i guess im luring them in to send me deals so i can fund them?

if youd like to know what triggered this i got an email from one of my clients this morning ask me if i sold his info because someone called him up telling me that they have his bank statements and began reading off transactions to prove to him that they were a ”direct lender”

so no idea what your deal is but i can only assume that you werent loved enough as a child
    Years in the business and this is the first time someone called your client? I had someone try it on me day 2...Welcome to Cash advance

How you went so many years and never had anyone call your people is beyond me...its a common experience, so for that reason alone I call bull ****.

Anyway good luck to you. If you just wanted to start a convo dont say ...help me I am backdoored all the time and list all the funders. I am off to find someone who might love me...wish me well
    Last edited by Karen37a; 06-27-2018 at 08:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    Years in the business and this is the first time someone called your client? I had someone try it on me day 2...Welcome to Cash advance

How you went so many years and never had anyone call your people is beyond me...its a common experience, so for that reason alone I call bull ****
    did i say no one ever called my clients? think of it any which way you want i already have a couple of people who reached out to me via private message who did not ask me to sign up with them but only to shed more light on the matters i would like adressed
    and iam definitely looking forward to speaking with them

so enjoy your tv dinner and have a nice night

Karen37a
    did i say no one ever called my clients? think of it any which way you want i already have a couple of people who reached out to me via private message who did not ask me to sign up with them but only to shed more light on the matters i would like adressed
    and iam definitely looking forward to speaking with them

so enjoy your tv dinner and have a nice night
    I got backdoored and I am now on food stamps, no tv dinner just govt cheese...maybe you can teach me how to switch up what i say when its in print so i can close sales