Keep getting back doored please help!!!!
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by BROKER TIME View Post
    please private message me new to the site
    So after what I typed your solution is to sign on to another funder...aj might be a good company havent used them yet.

This is why only 5 % make it.

Something called Next!

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    So after what I typed your solution is to sign on to another funder...aj might be a good company havent used them yet.

Something called Next!
    I called you hoping you would give me an opportunity!

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by ajequitymatt View Post
    I called you hoping you would give me an opportunity!
    its end of month and I am going to choke out a broker in the office ...sleeper hold( jk)...talk to you next month

Senior Member Reputation points: 1383
    1301 NJ-36, Bldg#2, Ste#5, Hazlet, Nj, 07730

Value your Referral relationships : Great Read

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post

Something called Next!
    Very true Karen, Great info. The Industry is coming to an inflection point or critical mass and these problems that are being expressed are from so many new Funders popping up faster then they can go out of business organically because of investor $$$. Wait until we Find out which Funders are ponzi's, frauds, or cooking books and How will that affect liquidity? It happens in every industry eventually, But enough Doom and gloom. instead lets ride this bubble to new heights and invest your time in Funding with Residual income and Larger higher credit clients and better or different financing Products and ones that are complimentary to banks. It is not alwys about a 10% Commission or 35% return on your money, what if a great depression happened ? almost everyone would lose except banks. High risk is good but more risk = More reward or More losses. Future Receivables purchases is Speculation by another name, we are betting on the future which is never guaranteed.

Someone Brought up Strategic, They are a great company and have a good platform. They actually send you an email that states that the following:
    "A personal credit report may have been obtained from Experian as part of the application process. In the event the applicant does not receive financing, Federal Regulations require that we notify the applicant in writing of our decision. Unless we are notified in writing (email is acceptable) within the next fifteen (15) business days that this applicant has received comparable financing elsewhere, we will be sending the written notification of our decision to the merchant by email."
    Whether Approved or declined their emails authorize them to reach out and there direct sales do reach out to unsold approvals that were not specifically replied to because your silence is consent...We always say the merchant has received Funding elsewhere. They normally do not call right away to pitch it is usually over 1 month, only had 1 issue where they gave us $100k and we brought it back to them and got $136k but they had offered the merchant direct $250k... Only happened once and they did not Fund it died and the merchant came back to us for $250k over 12 months.

Be honest with merchants and let the merchants know what may happen, I train all of my people to walk them through everything that is about to happen.
    Everyone should read all emails Thoroughly. Most Iso agreements and or emails or disclaimers say that the deals are the lenders property once submitted and after a certain amount of time they can market and/or contact.

(P.s. Multifamily is always a good investment to)