Keep getting back doored please help!!!!
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 86941

you do realize some of the list names broker deals as well to other funders?

Senior Member Reputation points: 60165

i dont =/

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by fundingsmbs View Post
    you do realize some of the list names broker deals as well to other funders?
    On top of this.

I've always suggested to people to not spread yourself out so thin...people give the exact opposite advice.

( this is an example or an analogy)

If a Funder was Funding 5 million a month and you and your team were responsible for 4 million of it...would they backdoor you? maybe...it wouldn't be smart.

Depending on your volume monthly..you do or do not matter to most people this is why the concept of "Super Iso" exists...a bunch of brokers who could have all been an individual Iso( or one with 2-5 people) got talked into following one lone broker into the wilderness and make a team.

If there is a quota on production to be met, there will come a time where you get cut off. I have to admit It was semi-funny to watch the brokers who were bashing the super iso concept get their book of business taken from them.

Solutions...Narrow down your list or go to a smaller funder who might care about you or produce more business or raise capital to syndicate and participate in the deals

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    On top of this.

I've always suggested to people to not spread yourself out so thin...people give the exact opposite advice.

If a Funder was Funding 5 million a month and you and your team were responsible for 4 million of it...would they backdoor you? maybe...it wouldn't be smart.

Depending on your volume monthly..you do or do not matter to most people this is why the concept of "Super Iso" exists...a bunch of brokers who could have all been an individual Iso( or one with 2-5 people) got talked into following one lone broker into the wilderness and make a team.

If there is a quota on production to be met, there will come a time where you get cut off. I have to admit It was semi-funny to watch the brokers who were bashing the super iso concept get their book of business taken from them.

Solutions...Narrow down your list or go to a smaller funder who might care about you or produce more business or raise capital to syndicate and participate in the deals
    Agree with this! (Should be) Basic business strategy, provide VALUE to your Funders/people you are working with- They will take care of you in return (even bend backwoods at times)

On top of this.

Karen, this is by far the most concise, articulate, and substantive post I've seen from you on here. I'm being serious. [applause]

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by StealMyDeal View Post
    Karen, this is by far the most concise, articulate, and substantive post I've seen from you on here. I'm being serious. [applause]
    I was trying to be nice...it isnt worth it ...next thing I am eating govt cheese with a bus pass lol

but thanks

I was trying to be nice...it isnt worth it ...next thing I am eating govt cheese with a bus pass lol

but thanks
    ill buy you a monthly pass for the advice

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by BROKER TIME View Post
    ill buy you a monthly pass for the advice
    lol and a tv dinner....

lol and a tv dinner....
    not with out a nude being sent =)))))))))))

what really throws me off is the leaks everyone speak about i see it but then the companies i have my doubts about makes the best offer and funds its like they pick and choose what to take

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

what really throws me off is the leaks everyone speak about i see it but then the companies i have my doubts about makes the best offer and funds its like they pick and choose what to take
    yup i work with 2 companies that i know for a fact backdoor once in awhile ,just because they give me the approvals that no one else does and we get paid on those .

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    yup i work with 2 companies that i know for a fact backdoor once in awhile ,just because they give me the approvals that no one else does and we get paid on those .
    yep

The brokers broker /iso makes a difference sometimes

This goes back to my original advice of making yourself valuable to the Funder and making them profit
    Last edited by Karen37a; 06-28-2018 at 02:56 PM.