I'm the same way. Before I found AJ Equity, I worked for a few brokerage firms making 200-300 phone calls every day. I was constantly getting applications and bank statements in but once I got them, I had to hand them over to the "closers". Once I did that, I would never see nor hear about the file again. I just kept being told that its a numbers game and I have to keep making more phone calls to increase my odds of having a deal fund. After closing a 45k deal (my team closer didn't close the deal, he was actually afraid of the merchant. Me and the girl who did processing were talking to the merchant the entire time, calming him down and helping him through the entire process) I was fired. They took all of my leads and I found out afterwards that they funded a lot of my deals behind my back. They also never paid me for the 45k funding. I knew that I could bring in docs so I never let it discouraged me, I went straight to another brokerage firm. They did the same exact thing. Made fake funding contracts to get deals closed, lied to merchants and funders, cheated me on commission, etc... After that I told myself I would never get fooled again. I started my own brokerage firm and after some time I found a good honest company looking to do direct funding. I stopped making the phone calls for my brokerage firm and started working closely with AJ Equity.

AJ Equity funds high risk deals and a lot of high risk funders reach out to the merchants but we truly never do. I just refuse to do business like that.