Good afternoon all,

We have been in the MCA industry for a couple of years now and we are strictly brokers with the occasional syndication
My company receives paper work from a-z and of course we don’t just submit the files to every lender in our arsenal we send A-A B-B ETC….
We do it the right way by cold calling
We do not purchase “special leads” that have bank statements as we are in it for the long haul and look to do right by our clients and our lenders so when we lose a file to these practices it stings a lot harder
Lately I have seen my files have been backdoored at an all-time high
I have tried everything changing phone numbers email addresses etc.. on my applications it doesn’t change a thing

I know most of you will say build a better relationship with your client which is what we emphasize to all of our reps but when they get a call from someone saying MR john doe I have your bank statements in front of me I don’t care how much you think you have built a relationship that client will entertain the new person on the phone
It’s a shame that that’s what we are going up against, but it is reality

I know that a lot of you have a lot more experience on the back end of things and have some good advice, so your input would be appreciated
Below is a list of lenders we are currently working with

On deck
Strategic
Can capital
Quarterspot
Principis
Iou
1st global
BFS
Expansion capital
Uplift capital
In advance
Lendini
Mantis
Yellow stone

Of course, we don’t submit every file we have to all the lenders on the list these are just the people we are signed up with
If you want to post or private message me of who you truly believe the submissions should be going to and who not to send to
I would really appreciate it