Keep getting back doored please help!!!! - Page 3
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Senior Member Reputation points: 60165

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    When I talk with merchants giving them advice o explaining to them the right thing to do...and what they can and can't do in regards to stacking.

And they shrug me off and say...i don't care just give me more money...I know they have a huge chance of defaulting

Its a tell...same with you

LIKE I TOLD YOU I WAS NEW TO THE SITE SO DIDNT SEE EVERY MESSAGE!!!!

when i wrote private message me i didnt want that guy to show me his mca products lol though i was replying to a post but now i learned how to do that

SECOND I SLAMMED NO ONE i simply asked for feedback

dont choke on your cheese and read.............
    Last edited by BROKER TIME; 06-28-2018 at 11:26 AM.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by BROKER TIME View Post
    LIKE I TOLD YOU I WAS NEW TO THE SITE SO DIDNT SEE EVERY MESSAGE!!!!

when i wrote private message me i didnt want

SECOND I SLAMMED NO ONE i simply asked for feedback

dont choke on your cheese and read.............
    lol choking on my cheese driving my bmw...funding 1 million in renewals alone ...

For all people watching who are new....Make yourself valuable to a funder...keep your defaults low, renewals high...make them a profit, dont spread out so thin you do not have enough business to cover it...best advise

lol choking on my cheese driving my bmw...funding 1 million in renewals alone ...

For all people watching who are new....Make yourself valuable to a funder...keep your defaults low, renewals high...make them a profit, dont spread out so thin you do not have enough business to cover it...best advise
    why do you feel the need to gloat for you 411 can get you a bmw for $259 a month i think i saw someone from mcdonalds driving that model so that doesnt say much

the 1 million hope its USD

Karen37a
    why do you feel the need to gloat for you 411 can get you a bmw for $259 a month i think i saw someone from mcdonalds driving that model so that doesnt say much

the 1 million hope its USD
    i have the 100k version...anyway good luck to you...i gave you the true advice ...I am blunt and do not lie...wish you well

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

Oh Karen. Making friends wherever she goes.
    Archie Bengzon
    Jumpstart Capital
    archie@jumpstartcapital.biz
    www.jumpstartcapital.biz

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by MCNetwork View Post
    Oh Karen. Making friends wherever she goes.
    LOL

People do not want to be told the truth...that's why their is such a huge failure ratio and why they get backdoored

i have the 100k version...anyway good luck to you...i gave you the true advice ...I am blunt and do not lie...wish you well
    usualy a car model would suffice but being as you posted the worth of the car means you do not drive that particular one

ill use your famous line "i call bull****"

have a great day

Karen37a
    I know how to be popular

I found this great system...its a system of leaving VM messages...you do not have to talk with anyone it has great results

Also it's an automated application process ...

I am going to give you the secrets that your manager will not ...the super secret success model. He won't tell you because he is jealous of you...you will take his job.

How to make money without cold calling ...stay tuned

Karen37a
    usualy a car model would suffice but being as you posted the worth of the car means you do not drive that particular one

ill use your famous line "i call bull****"

have a great day
    dont bet on this I had people convinced( they made it up in their heads I said i worked there lol) i was a mild-mannered old lady who never started off in the 80s at Lehman bros
    Last edited by Karen37a; 06-28-2018 at 11:40 AM.

I know a salesperson at Best Buy who leases his Porsche for $1,200 a month. It's easy to do if you live in your parent's basement and pay no rent. And Warren Buffet drives a $40k car. Don't judge people by the car they drive. It's all about your priorities.
    Last edited by MCNetwork; 06-28-2018 at 11:50 AM.
    Archie Bengzon
    Jumpstart Capital
    www.jumpstartcapital.biz

I know a salesperson at Best Buy who leases his Porsche for $1,200 a month. It's easy to do if you live in your parent's basement and pay no rent. And Warren Buffet drives a $40k car. Don't judge people by the car they drive. It's all about your priorities.
    exactly my point i dont need an expensive car i spend most of my day in the office

Karen37a
    I know a salesperson at Best Buy who leases his Porsche for $1,200 a month. It's easy to do if you live in your parent's basement. And Warren Buffet drives a $40k car. Don't judge people by the car they drive.
    I agree...or the money they make or made..or their looks or ...or .or or or...the sales volume, or mansions they lived in...or house on the water or boats etc Degrees they have, knowledge, experience etc etc

Unfortunately and Fortunately we are in Financial Services...merchant cash advance

I help people so we won't judge on that either ...don't send in purposeful defaults etc

So what do we judge people on?

Karen37a
    exactly my point i dont need an expensive car i spend most of my day in the office
    See I can usually pin it out..you kept telling me to eat a tv dinner lol

anyway...i gave you correct advice...some of the sponsors on here are good

I Hope you do well

Judge people on their ability and integrity. And then the shoes they wear.
    Archie Bengzon
    Jumpstart Capital
    www.jumpstartcapital.biz

Karen37a
    Judge people on their ability and integrity. And then the shoes they wear.
    I agree. That's why I liked you and why I was "karen" to just mingle...most don't live by those standards though...this is a backdooring post

I agree. That's why I liked you and why I was "karen" to just mingle...most don't live by those standards though...this is a backdooring post
    all good im doing fine just want to increase the number that is all call it greed if you want but nothing wrong with trying to better yourself
    as far as tv dinners nothing wrong with them however the cheese.................

Senior Member Reputation points: 51665

Good afternoon all,

We have been in the MCA industry for a couple of years now and we are strictly brokers with the occasional syndication
    My company receives paper work from a-z and of course we don’t just submit the files to every lender in our arsenal we send A-A B-B ETC….
    We do it the right way by cold calling
    We do not purchase “special leads” that have bank statements as we are in it for the long haul and look to do right by our clients and our lenders so when we lose a file to these practices it stings a lot harder
    Lately I have seen my files have been backdoored at an all-time high
    I have tried everything changing phone numbers email addresses etc.. on my applications it doesn’t change a thing

I know most of you will say build a better relationship with your client which is what we emphasize to all of our reps but when they get a call from someone saying MR john doe I have your bank statements in front of me I don’t care how much you think you have built a relationship that client will entertain the new person on the phone
    It’s a shame that that’s what we are going up against, but it is reality

I know that a lot of you have a lot more experience on the back end of things and have some good advice, so your input would be appreciated
    Below is a list of lenders we are currently working with

On deck
    Strategic
    Can capital
    Quarterspot
    Principis
    Iou
    1st global
    BFS
    Expansion capital
    Uplift capital
    In advance
    Lendini
    Mantis
    Yellow stone

Of course, we don’t submit every file we have to all the lenders on the list these are just the people we are signed up with
    If you want to post or private message me of who you truly believe the submissions should be going to and who not to send to
    I would really appreciate it
    PM'd you

Karen37a
    all good im doing fine just want to increase the number that is all call it greed if you want but nothing wrong with trying to better yourself
    as far as tv dinners nothing wrong with them however the cheese.................
    lol

Member Reputation points: 2130

Welcome to DF. You will get a lot of good information here and a lot of useless nonsense from Karen AKA elizabeth cooper. She just likes to talk and say something along the lines of "press the ignore button if you dont want to listen to me" and " back in my stock broker days" and so forth

Quote Originally Posted by RevivingDeadPresidents View Post
    Welcome to DF. You will get a lot of good information here and a lot of useless nonsense from Karen AKA elizabeth cooper. She just likes to talk and say something along the lines of "press the ignore button if you dont want to listen to me" and " back in my stock broker days" and so forth
    just like the merchants you take the good with the bad

i have nothing against her or anyone else

Senior Member Reputation points: 86941

Some ISO agreements mention "affiliates" This means that either the company you submit deals to or any of their "affiliates" can review the deal. What makes this tricky is that let's say that they take your deal and send it to one of their affiliates, what's to say that the affiliate doesn't have a direct sales arm that solicits merchants. There are also companies on that list that have several other entities they operate under and can solicit the lead under any of those names. Data preservation really is not intact with what's happening out there. Socials, bank statements, etc are all exposed the second you hit the send button on your screen. In addition, we have read the stories of employees and non employees at these companies "stealing data" and although it's good that they got caught, it doesn't help the ISO that paid to acquire the lead. We actually read one agreement that in middle of page 4 mentioned they could shop the deal out. We red lined it and crickets after we sent it back in. Really need to read your ISO agreements with your list of companies. Shot gunning deals also never ends well and repeats this very story.

I will also add that renewals has become more of a hot topic as well. We have caught some that have renewed, not paid, and when you audit and learn it happened, they go silent on you. Some serious cleaning up needs to happen in this business.
    Last edited by fundingsmbs; 06-28-2018 at 12:53 PM.

I also sent you a private message. We do high risk direct funding and we never reach out to your clients. You told me your not interested and when I asked for an email to send my companies guidelines you said you don't want any spam... I'm not sure if your serious but your initial post made it look like you were very upset about getting backdoored. I have a solution for you, I'll fund your deals without ever backdooring you. In regards to A+ paper, we are a small shop so we can be very lenient on the approvals. We obviously don't compete with companies like Ondeck because we fund a different market but we offer weekly when it makes sense and we can go up to 8 months on some deals. One good thing about us is that our standard term is 84 payments. No matter what position we are in we can fund them 84 payments.
    Last edited by ajequitymatt; 06-28-2018 at 02:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ajequitymatt View Post
    I also sent you a private message. We do high risk direct funding and we never reach out to your clients. You told me your not interested and when I asked for an email to send my companies guidelines you said you don't want any spam... I'm not sure if your serious but your initial post made it look like you were very upset about getting backdoored. I have a solution for you, I'll fund your deals without ever backdooring you. In regards to A+ paper, we are a small shop so we can be very lenient on the approvals. We obviously don't compete with companies like Ondeck because we fund a different market but we offer weekly when it makes sense and we can go up to 8 months on some deals. One good thing about us is that our standard term is 84 payments. No matter what position we are in we offer we can fund them 84 payments.
    ye i know i mistakenly wrote pm me under your comment didnt know how to use the site correctly i responded back to you right away to let you know i wasn't interested at this time

ye i know i mistakenly wrote pm me under your comment didnt know how to use the site correctly i responded back to you right away to let you know i wasn't interested at this time
    Maybe I'm crazy but that's the only part of this thread that I don't understand. Just out of curiosity, what was the objective of your post? You wanted a solution to preventing backdooring from the current funding companies you use?

Quote Originally Posted by ajequitymatt View Post
    I also sent you a private message. We do high risk direct funding and we never reach out to your clients. You told me your not interested and when I asked for an email to send my companies guidelines you said you don't want any spam... I'm not sure if your serious but your initial post made it look like you were very upset about getting backdoored. I have a solution for you, I'll fund your deals without ever backdooring you. In regards to A+ paper, we are a small shop so we can be very lenient on the approvals. We obviously don't compete with companies like Ondeck because we fund a different market but we offer weekly when it makes sense and we can go up to 8 months on some deals. One good thing about us is that our standard term is 84 payments. No matter what position we are in we offer we can fund them 84 payments.
    again my initial post was simply to have anyone with experiences with the lenders iam currently set up and to know who they knew for sure back doored my mistake was added that i have a+ paper that goes to the waste side because they dont want mcaif there was an alternative product

so to be crystal clear

if you have any info on the lenders i have good or bad please pm me not looking to make it public

but i see most people do not understand that and are flooding my pms with i wont back door and i offer etc... when i kindly reply that iam not interested instead of just ignoring you theres no reason to call me out and ask if iam serious im sure the second i gave you the shop name you wouldnt stop so please i have been nothing but nice to people but take a step back TY